PDA

View Full Version : Boycott the Neocronicle!

CMaster
10-05-06, 18:42
Now, we all know that the neocronicle, as well as being a "news" source is also part of the City Admin propganda machine. However of late, it has become less that anything damaging to cityadmin is not allowed, to that ANY comment or article, even if not critical of the Admin in the first place. So I cal on all runners to boycott the neocronicle! Neither provide articles nor place any comments until some semblence of being allowed to speak for ourselves is returned!

Dixieflatline
13-05-06, 13:04
So you would suggest that rather let people speak their mind and have articles in the magazine, a complete silencing of their voices? Doesn't sound like Neocronicle is the problem but radicals like yourself trying to silence the one publication that is allowing our voices to reach the many citizens of Neocron and York. Sounds to me like you want us to shut up and take what ever you have planned for us. I say keep publishing articles, keep voicing yourself and help defeat radicals like this guy who want you to shut-up and conform.

If you want to have free speech in the city, why not make a publication of your own? I dont think silence is the answer, make the squeeky wheel louder.

Hack you later,

The Dixie Flatline

CMaster
13-05-06, 13:30
NO, what I suggest is people do not allow their words of question to be twisted into words of support for the Cityadmin, which is what happens now. ANy comment that as muc as questions the admin is edited into one that praises it. So for every person who raises a voice in protest, the masses see another voice in support. It seems we must raise our voices elsewhere, that I do not argue with you on - but silence is unquestionably better than making false support appear.

VoWZaRiCK
13-05-06, 16:21
This is exactly what the Neocronicle was on about, the undermining of Neocron's authorities by NEOCORE. This will not be tollerated though, not by the authorities and not by the people loyal to Reeza.

Zheo
14-05-06, 11:10
CMaster, the VOTR is the DOY propaganda machine, and the neocron is NC's you cant change (well you can but I dout you have the money to buy out KK) that so either start up your own news magazine or accept it :)

eLcHi
14-05-06, 12:25
--- start of transmission ---

This is a special transmission from the Freedom Force Headquarters

Hello Everyone. This is Silvana Starbreeze. I tried to voice my concerns in the neocronicle but my words were taken, censored and brought to a completely different meaning. But have no fear as i will broadcast it again now. The edited parts have been refilled.

Y[ou] call that an objective coverage [?] we can clearly see [the propaganda dripping] outta this.

[Stand up people of Neocron !] Fight for Neocron ! Because [only if] Reeza [the oppressor is brought before a proper trial the people of Neocron and the Dome of York] can live [in peace] again.

Silvana Starbreeze
Proud member of the Freedom Force
TWILIGHT GUARDIAN

--- end of transmission ---

Zheo
14-05-06, 13:06
--- start of transmission ---

This is a special transmission from the Freedom Force Headquarters

Hello Everyone. This is Silvana Starbreeze. I tried to voice my concerns in the neocronicle but my words were taken, censored and brought to a completely different meaning. But have no fear as i will broadcast it again now. The edited parts have been refilled.

Y[ou] call that an objective coverage [?] we can clearly see [the propaganda dripping] outta this.

[Stand up people of Neocron !] Fight for Neocron ! Because [only if] Reeza [the oppressor is brought before a proper trial the people of Neocron and the Dome of York] can live [in peace] again.

Silvana Starbreeze
Proud member of the Freedom Force
TWILIGHT GUARDIAN

--- end of transmission ---

How comical!

This from a faction that invaded one city, after an attack by Reeza's forces, and you work along side the Crahn Sect, do you seriously think it's all going to be cake and cups of tea if you capture neocron? Do you seriously think the crahn sect will remain allies? What about the black dragon and Tsunami syncidcate? Do you think they will remain allies? No you will all fight for control over the dome and neocron, and what about the people of the dome? Will they continue to let you steal their land and use it for your war? No they will rise up against you and take neocron from themselves.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, but only until my enemy is dead. Reeza maybe a horrible dictaitor who exicutes anyone who stands in his way, however i don't believe he does horrible experiments like the crahn did. Are you aware that they poisoned Regant? He IS the rightful ruler of neocron and possibly even the dome, and I will laugh when he walks all over every faction who stands in his way because you are all to busy killing each other.

Ask yourself why his mutants only attacked the twilight guardian sector? They did it because they wanted to "remove" the head of the dragon that is the dome allience. He has no wish to harm the people of the dome anymore than he has to otherwise he'd have damaged or destroyed all of the anti radiation devices.

People will war with each other until there is no one left to fight, it is a simple fact, otherwise their would be no war now, so do not think that simply by killing Reeza all will be well, you will simply have ended one enemy in a long long list.

VoWZaRiCK
14-05-06, 13:53
exactly, the fall of Lioon Reeza would only bring chaos. And in these times when the mutant attacks threaten us all we should all gather behind Reeza to support his actions to protect us. But instead other runners try to use this crisis for their own good, for their own pursuit of power (NEOCORE to be precise), such things should not be tolerated and Reeza's hard action against the support of HIOB by certain NEOCORE factions are necessary to protect the people of Neocron.

Brammers
15-05-06, 12:46
As a Free Mind of the Fallen Angels, I will support any action to boycott the Neocronicle, and bring down the dictatorship goverment of City Admin lead by Lioon Reeza.

Hoverbombers are only 750,000nc from Phoenix and are excellent choice for leveling a building down. ;)