PDA

View Full Version : CM hackers at MB running in LOF.

Bugs Gunny
09-05-06, 12:33
Well, since KK seems to not care at all about this and the toiletbowl hasn't been reprimanded for this i take it it's all legal and cool to do it.
I tried using a red sl tsunami pe to take care of the problem when he was there, but it didn't do much at all.
Since KK refuses to act and it's apparently not griefing i suggest we all start doing it with our cm runners.

Maybe if the GM's get flooded with tickets about it and there's 10+ people doing it action will be taken. So, as of now the CM hacker spy named "sleezy gonzales" will be there "to observe the fights, and hack belts".

Since Toilet can do it, i guess me running into all leveling caves and accidentaly getting hit by the aoe won't be griefing either.

My compliments on the excellent soullight rules btw, that have been 4 years in the making........

Pantho
09-05-06, 12:36
Ive got a spare slot, think ill make a CM runner to watch fights on, i dont believe in LE chips tho, non of my alts have them.

RogerRamjet
09-05-06, 13:08
Good move.

Scanner Darkly
09-05-06, 13:24
That whole corridor has always been a collosal pain in the arse. Hunt people around DRT and BD instead? Oh and since it's not been said in the past five minutes: the SL system rox el oh el!

BTW Bugs PM...

Pantho
09-05-06, 13:54
My compliments on the excellent soullight rules btw, that have been 4 years in the making........

It was said, btw i felt like making guner pink .

-edit My sig wont refresg, i noticed the border was fucked, edit, re-uploaded. but it wont fuckign refresh. is this just my cache, coz ive cleared it :/

Saiboku
09-05-06, 13:58
pantho = toilet duck ?

Pantho
09-05-06, 14:03
pantho = toilet duck ?

hmm no, Remind me to kill you afew times ingame ofc, i take that as a insult btw.

but i like the way u think of Soulight, CM, oh wait tis a Toiletbowl.

giga191
09-05-06, 15:06
just flush

Saiboku
09-05-06, 15:07
hmm no, Remind me to kill you afew times ingame ofc, i take that as a insult btw.

uuuh, does that mean i gotta watch my back ? sounds scary.
nothing new for an ally killer btw.

Pantho
09-05-06, 15:24
In the stupid minds of the stupid, i may be a ally killer, but in another way im not.

I May kill green, i May Molester green, hell ill even blow a /20 vhc up and return him the parts then kill him, even if he is green. UNLESS He is a follower of the :cool: CuLt

-edit Why can i say FUCK but not ******** , lol see. hmmmm the word means, Un-consented SEX, Forced Sex. Having sex without the other side consenting. get it yet?

Saiboku
09-05-06, 15:26
who the hell cares? I am an ally killer, so if ppl say something like "omg, i'm gonna fuck y0 up ig!!!", i can just laugh at it.
daily business.

Pantho
09-05-06, 15:27
This guy cant take a joke, can i get ur char names plz :D

Saiboku
09-05-06, 15:28
i just cant take bad jokes.
not even worth a laugh imo.

Pantho
09-05-06, 15:29
:O

doesnt matter, the threat wasnt ment to be real fool, its ment to be a "bad" joke :/.

And we kill all excpect CuLt Worshipers,

-edit Anyways back to topic,

Lodar
09-05-06, 15:44
-edit My sig wont refresg, i noticed the border was fucked, edit, re-uploaded.

You might want to try re-uploading it again, in the correct size (100 pixels high maximum) ;)

PS: Can we keep this thread on-topic?

cRazy-
09-05-06, 15:47
Could a KK staff member or someone with official authority tell us the actual rules regarding this? I have heard people say GMs dont care etc but so far I aint heard an official response myself.

Mr Kot
09-05-06, 15:48
Go ahead and all make your noob CM chars is you want to.

If you succeed in driving fighting away from that ridiculous MB sync location, i for one won't be losing any sleep over it ;)

Bredahl
09-05-06, 15:53
pantho = toilet duck ?
thats not a nice thing to say! 8|

cRazy-
09-05-06, 16:01
I've heard toilet-duck is an alt of someone who a lot of people like, but hes kept his alts secret.

Man if he revealed who his other secret chars were they would all be instantly outcast.

Nidhogg
09-05-06, 16:26
I'll look into this situation, but in the meantime please don't harass toilet-duck on the forums or I shall be forced to close the thread.

N

Bugs Gunny
09-05-06, 16:32
From experience i have made this conclusion:

It's only griefing if the gm's start getting anoyed at the complaint tickets.
But since "teh duck" can get away with running in the line of fire and running in barrels, claiming he was just shooting fraps footage, or hacking belts, hell then it won't be a problem if we all go and fuck up every leveling area for the non le'd.

To the gms, i don't wan't any special treatment, just treat me like "teh duck" and i'll be fine ty.

cRazy-
09-05-06, 16:35
I'll look into this situation,

Thankyou, let me know what the outcome is.

Pantho
09-05-06, 16:37
I'll look into this situation, but in the meantime please don't harass toilet-duck on the forums or I shall be forced to close the thread.

N

Thanks nid, to point out, there is more than duck doing it, he just takes the piss,

off to resize me image.

Apocalypsox
09-05-06, 16:38
i wonder how long mr sleezy would stand up to a ultimated dissy...

Bugs Gunny
09-05-06, 16:42
"But sir, i'm without armor or weapons, i'm just here hacking belts or shooting fraps....."

I guess he won't stand up too long.
Oh and he's not a 0/2 noob, he's a fully capped clanned pistol spy.

LiL T
09-05-06, 16:54
IMO

Just kill everyone, its the only way :p

Nidhogg
09-05-06, 17:20
I asked you nicely to leave names out of this but you ignored me completely. I'm still looking into it but this thread is closed.

N