PDA

View Full Version : old characters?

Cyb
08-05-06, 03:30
Hey all

I'm thinking about giving Neocron a try again, but it all depends on whether or not i can retrieve my old characters or not, since i'm not in the mood to start fresh, nor do i have the time. Bascially, i had stopped playing before the switch to "Neocron 2" (rofl) so i'm afraid that my chars are now lost. Can anyone confirm this for me either way?

Thx

Strife
08-05-06, 03:39
You can get them back if you can provide stuff like your email, username/pass. I did it back in feb and got my chars back. Most of your shit will be missing though.

I forgot the bs excuse they used as to why, but you only get qb, armor, and implants, and they took the epics away.

cRazy-
08-05-06, 03:46
As far as I know you can only now make a new Neocron 2 account and transfer the old Neocron 1 characters over.

yavimaya
08-05-06, 08:23
You can get them back if you can provide stuff like your email, username/pass. I did it back in feb and got my chars back. Most of your shit will be missing though.

I forgot the bs excuse they used as to why, but you only get qb, armor, and implants, and they took the epics away.

Ya, its quite rumoured and also quite a well known fact that KK dont delete anything.

As far as the item wipe goes, they only allowed a few items to be brought over, everyone scrambled to make/ get the best shit on thier server.

I think Crazy is right in the way it has to be done though.
I come back about 5-6 months ago, and couldnt get anything old back by myself (obviously cos they took the facility down about a year ago), so email accounts and ask i guess.

Tekops
10-05-06, 19:45
as far as the item go i think you will get all the implants that are currently installed along with the armor you were wearing at the time some cash not all of it. it depends on you level and item on you quick access belt and you wont get be able to keep you epics either thats what I heard

oops i saw most of my post was already posted

Goride
25-05-06, 23:30
I too was thinking about coming back to Neocron.

I left a LONG time ago. It was well before Dome of York came out and it was on the Pluto server. (I think thats what it was called. the one where you could only have one character).

I was wondering if I would be able to use my characters (since it appears that Pluto no longer exists).

BTW if Xile, McBain, Delloda, or anyone else that I would recognize still plays, give me a shout.

Nidhogg
25-05-06, 23:45
No characters have been deleted (except in extreme circumstances where bans were involved) so you should be able to transfer them to NC 2.1 if you so wish.

N

cRazy-
25-05-06, 23:50
I should transfer my spy tbh.

That was one hell of a classy character.

General Crazy
26-05-06, 00:30
No characters have been deleted (except in extreme circumstances where bans were involved) so you should be able to transfer them to NC 2.1 if you so wish.

N

What is the process required for this as I just activated a NC2 account yesterday and wouldn't mind having a few of my charaters transferred from my old NC1 account

If a username/password is required is this password from time of snap shot or the currect password on the NC1 account as I changed it after NC2 went live.

Pantho
26-05-06, 00:52
yoyu have to wait until the end of ur trial, i tihnk :/

cRazy-
26-05-06, 00:53
I never knew I had a General in the ranks.

*demotes himself from supreme being of Universe* :(

General Crazy
26-05-06, 00:54
yoyu have to wait until the end of ur trial, i tihnk :/

It is not a trial account as I used PayByCash and had to purchase the game

aKe`cj
26-05-06, 08:20
1. open: https://ssl.neocron.com/launcher/index.php
2. click on "your account" and provide your nc2 acc auth.
3. at the very top of the menu (left hand side) there should be a link "Transfer character" or "tie Account" or something similar.. if you dont find any such link within your menu, you're best off, mailing support via account@neocron.com. If you provide them with proof of owing the old nc1 account, they'll most likely link both accounts for you - which in turn will make that "Transfer character" link available in your CP.

General Crazy
26-05-06, 08:44
Yeah there is no link there so I sent an email

Nidhogg
26-05-06, 10:38
Yep, email account@neocron.com for this sort of thing...

N

Narcon
22-06-06, 02:13
I had a character on, I believe Saturn a couple of years ago and have just recently started playing Neocron again. Is it still possible to get that character back even after that long?

SorkZmok
22-06-06, 06:35
I had a character on, I believe Saturn a couple of years ago and have just recently started playing Neocron again. Is it still possible to get that character back even after that long?Can always give it a try. Reactivate that old account, on the launcher go to "my account", then "character transfer". Might still be there. Should actually still be there, afaik KK never had to delete old character data so far.

CMaster
22-06-06, 13:29
You may need to email account@neocron.com about transfers. You normally do these days.

Pantho
22-06-06, 13:37
Well my NC1 account was assigned to my ISP, Under %%%%%@dsl.pipex.com, and ive changed ISP since, and dont have acces to my NC1 account. *cries*, Ive even forgotten the username ^^, tbh, The credit card i used to pay for it has gone been killed. All i remember was a charecter name, heh. (Think i can acces my old Worldpay account thatg i paid with it though)

So whats my chances of getting them back :p. Mind the only rare they had would be , errrr PSI core, Special Forces. lol

Kain
05-07-06, 18:23
Two of my m8's came back in the last few weeks.

They provided:

username
password
details of the old email address assigned to the account.

In both cases neither still used the email address or Credit Card from the NC-1 account.

But I doubt you will get far without at least the username and one of the other two.

Kain