PDA

View Full Version : Ahh shit...

Apocalypsox
06-05-06, 03:57
Diving behind a tree, he slammed another plasma packet into his First Love. Warbot Titan X was surrounded on 6 sides by Warbots, left long ago roaming the wastelands after their pilots died with the autopilot sequence activated, or simply left their machine to scavenge, but never returned to it, leaving it roaming the wastelands.

Titan had been low on cash lately, and had barely made it through the Gene Replication process to Battle Dome, before scurrying south a few zones to where other runners had made reports of sighting many of the old war machines active in the region.

As he slammed his new plasma packet into his rifle, he winced as a rocket flew past his head. He slammed a Stamina Booster into his forearm and prepared to rush to a more concealed location. He jumped up from his crouch and ran to his east, firing off 2 shots as he dived for a rock a few steps aw, which he thought would be better cover than the musty old tree, that he thought smelled like The Dome. The Warbot armada that seemed obsessed with killing him had fired off 4 lazer rounds, the first 3 narrowly missing his torso, but the third glancing his arm. Titan popped another drug into his mouth, a Red flash, and reloaded his First Love.

“I really should have brought more ammo...”

----------------------------------------------------------------

My first attempt at writing a story. if people like it i will add more later.

cRazy-
06-05-06, 04:31
The actual true story:

Attempting to dive behind a tree, Warbot Titan X hits the Tree face first, breaking his neck. He dies shortly after.

Apocalypsox
06-05-06, 05:12
lol not cool. thats the next story stop giving away details asshat :o

Breakaway
09-05-06, 21:52
ROFL! 'asshat' :D i love it!

Okran
07-07-06, 16:17
I like it! I want to hear more. What happened next...?

Apocalypsox
08-07-06, 00:04
Hah, the fellow rifle spy4life likes it. ill start working on the next chapter soon enough.

Bishop Yutani
08-07-06, 00:31
well, according to KK, writing stories to entertain ourselves is the best way that we can help out neocron :rolleyes:

So keep em coming

Apocalypsox
26-04-07, 03:40
Damn near a year later and im finally getting around to the next part.

---------------------------------------------

..."God damnit." Titan Lit a ciggarette and fired 2 bursts of Plasma over the rock, Promptly hitting a warbot in the faceplate. Titan winced as a rocket flew over his head, barely missing his helmet.
"Christ, These fuckers have some good aim." Titan leaned around the corner and fired off 3 more rounds into the chest of an incoming warbot.
"Get the fuck back!"

As Titan turned around, he saw something horrid. A Warbots red glowing eyes where staring him in the face. Titan brought his rifle up to shoot the warbot in the wiring of the neck. He pulled the trigger and got nothing but a click.
"Ahh fuck...I really dont feel like getting blasted."
The warbot raised his arm to shoot Titan. Titan knew it would be targeting him just below the jaw. Just as Titan thought the warbot would blow his skull halfway into the next zone, he heard the crackle of his radio.

"GET THE FUCK DOWN YOU STUPID FUCK!" Titan instinctively hit the deck and covered his head. He heard the familliar sound of a mech engaging its powercore. Half a second later, Titan felt a scorching heat cover his back, and heard the thunderous sound of the fist of the mech connecting with the side of the warbots head. Moments later, The plains errupted in the sound of gattling cannon fire and artillery fire.

Titan knew what had happened. He picked up his ciggarette, re-lit it and walked around the corner just as Apoc was climbing out of the cockpit of the mech.
"Took you long enough you dumb fuck, i called you 10 minutes ago."

--------------------------------------------------

lear
13-09-07, 08:30
Very nice, i'm inspired!!!! Keep writing!

Apocalypsox
18-10-07, 03:37
Meh, i feel like going on with this story. Got enough time to do some writing at school these days, and have been wanting to do some more on one of my stories. I like this one because it has mechs :D

Would anyone care to make a guest appearance?

DrRisk
25-10-07, 21:48
Appearance eh? Ill do it for 20k NC :P