PDA

View Full Version : MC5 teams.

Glok
04-05-06, 14:07
What is the current team composition for farming MC5? Is it still tanks + ppus?

I have avoided that place like the plague for too long now. It still pisses me off that it even exists but oh well. I need my shit! :lol:

commerzgandalf
04-05-06, 14:57
jeap tank ppu is the best

but droners .....

cRazy-
04-05-06, 15:07
Droners.

Pantho
04-05-06, 15:27
Droners.

jeap tank ppu is the best

but droners .....

Be warned, some ways of droning is a exploit - ive never seen a NON exploiting droning team.

0-edit Second thoughts , ive droned it with Revenge drones.

Glok
04-05-06, 15:39
Droners are the devil. Tank+PPU it is then. :)

commerzgandalf
04-05-06, 15:54
i allready killed 7 different droners in mc5 with tank

i hate thos exploiting bitches

-100 sl btw becaus its a levelzone 0o

was there for 3 hours with ppu

5 droners cam in and ask how long we want to stay
this is shit
and nobody does anything

Hahnrich
04-05-06, 16:42
Worse than droners are LEd Droners in MC5. Even if u wish to stop exploiting droners, u cant stop LEd :(
And afterwards they r selling a DS for 13 mil.... :(

Tratos
04-05-06, 16:54
Was at MC5 on my tank the other day - there was a droner, doing the thing they do. I sent in a helpticket as i didnt really want to leave the game to have them removed....

...and was told to e-mail abuse@neocron.com.... O_o

Glok
04-05-06, 16:59
LOL you guys are making me not want to bother after all. Why TF does KK not make E techs sometimes be an MC5 part? I would be happy if it took me a month of teching if it meant I didn't have to camp that stinking little room.

RusSki
04-05-06, 19:30
Yeah lets face it anyone who says droners are a worth while class to use for mc5 are most prolly using methods that arent allowed.
I have never seen a droner who wasnt exploiting that didnt die long before the amount of loot they had got had made it worth being there in the first place (more than one or two parts). I can do a run with my best m8 in like 6 mins using ppu and tank.
To anyone who says they can do mc5 on a droner legally, i challenge you to prove me wrong.

Pantho
04-05-06, 20:16
Yeah lets face it anyone who says droners are a worth while class to use for mc5 are most prolly using methods that arent allowed.
I have never seen a droner who wasnt exploiting that didnt die long before the amount of loot they had got had made it worth being there in the first place (more than one or two parts). I can do a run with my best m8 in like 6 mins using ppu and tank.
To anyone who says they can do mc5 on a droner legally, i challenge you to prove me wrong.

Done, PPU and Revenge drones, is legal, has been done, is fast, jsut expensive tbh.

unreal
04-05-06, 22:15
It's been done, but you'll never see anyone doing it. People say they've solo'd mc5 by spawning Revenge after Revenge, but it's nonesense, as soon as you fire one Revenge, you aggro the guards, and you're going down. We all know what they're really doing. The pathetic part is that Reakktor haven't stopped it, even after a year has passed.

They tried placing invisible walls to help stop it from happening, but those crude attempts failed, and nothing has been done since. They can't really afford to ban more people because the population is extremely low as it is.