PDA

View Full Version : May come back

Tekops
03-05-06, 20:29
I used to play NC1 on saturn with the C22 clan and then came back and was with the templars but had to leave because the politics in game became out of control and some how we became the most hated clan on the server and I cound'nt even GR to the CityMerc military base I forget the name of it it where you buy PA at I was reading somewhere that I could get my old NC1 toons "imported" or linked to a NC2 account is that still possible and if they have to be linked to doth the NC1 and NC2 account have to be active meaning I have to pay for both account or will my old NC1 account be rolled into my new NC2 account?

on a side note any former C22 members still out there from saturn I know Nozzub is gone but anyone else still around by any chance or from the templars before it went poof?

cRazy-
03-05-06, 21:37
[ edited ]

Tekops
04-05-06, 02:10
Full stops, huh?

Glok
04-05-06, 02:37
Yeah. Especially if you don't look both ways at the intersection. :o

Pantho
04-05-06, 04:50
I used to play NC1 on saturn with the C22 clan and then came back and was with the templars but had to leave because the politics in game became out of control and some how we became the most hated clan on the server and I cound'nt even GR to the CityMerc military base I forget the name of it it where you buy PA at I was reading somewhere that I could get my old NC1 toons "imported" or linked to a NC2 account is that still possible and if they have to be linked to doth the NC1 and NC2 account have to be active meaning I have to pay for both account or will my old NC1 account be rolled into my new NC2 account?

on a side note any former C22 members still out there from saturn I know Nozzub is gone but anyone else still around by any chance or from the templars before it went poof?

You only have to pay for your NC2 account

Castoff left due to Click2Pay problems, i think Alex and stan did, Cant say for certain.

(I was templars in NC2, i tinhk some of these guys where nc1 templars as well *_*)

Stelco Steel got banned. NeoPE quit, this qeek i think. Cant think of any others i new of.

Tekops
04-05-06, 17:03
well i left just a few days before DoY went live and at that point the templars had pretty much died we lost most of our strongest players to other guilds. I have spoken with a CSR and I can get my old toons back once my 10 day free trial is up so I guess I will just go explore DoY a bit any good respectable clans out there that could use a NC1 vet Vent or TS is a must perferably TS my old character names are listed in my sig gimmie a shout if you remember me I wont be able to get my old toons in game for about another 8 days so I will be tinkering with a new guy till then I think most of my toon are either NEXT or tangent technology affileated. I can wait to take out my cursed soul again :P