PDA

View Full Version : I need help...so I turn to you guys....

Hell-demon
02-05-06, 16:26
I used to excercise quite a bit but have recently became tired and stressed with work. Now I want to get back into the swing of things. I have all sorts of weights and excercise equipment. What I want is this: Advice.

I want a 6 pack in 6 weeks. I know some of you people are buff and strong, hard bodied men who eat rocks and shit diamonds. Niddy, Bugs and er...some others of you out there are quite bulky in muscle.

So please help me get a 6 pack in 6 weeks :)

and serious responses please. And yes I do know you can shag yourself fit but I'm not getting any right now :rolleyes:

giga191
02-05-06, 16:34
1 rule: no pain no gain.

You need to damage your muscle enough so that it grows back stronger, which means that you need to exercise until it becomes physically impossible for you to do any more. Anything else is a waste of time :)

cRazy-
02-05-06, 16:36
I do 3 sets of 12-15 Abdominal crunches per day, then two crunching up to my left knee, then another two to my right knee.

(When you crunch, three seconds up, hold one second, three seconds down).

You can also do some variation, to hit the top of the abs keep your knee's bent with feet on the floor, to do the bottom of the abs, bend your legs, cross them over and bring them up vertical.

Theres lots of other things you can do for variation (which is best) and if you hit a placebo such using an exercise ball, do crunches at a gradient or support yourself in the air by holding onto something by either side of you then streighten your legs and bring them up and down, 3 sets of 12-15.

I do this and you could grate a slab of concrete on my Abdominal muscles*

(*may not be true).

Bugs Gunny
02-05-06, 16:36
I've gotten quite bulky in fat the last months :-)

What you want to do is exercise, do sets of 3. Start off with situps, crunches, and all the exercises you can do with the weights you have.
Switch the exercises that go for the same areas, like do a legexercise, then an arm one then something for abs, then back to legs etc...
Try as many as you can in sets of 3 (situps) or as much weight as you can. You wanna feel pain, but not to the point where you're fucking yourself up.
Then each few days try to do more or increase the weight.

Six weeks is short to get a 6 pack, but hey, nothing steroids can't fix :-)

Oh yeah and eat lots of protein, and i mean LOTS.
And NO, not the kind of protein you are thinking about now :angel:

cRazy-
02-05-06, 16:39
You'll have to have a lot of protein suppliments if you want to get the ab's quick, try a lot of eggs and fish and stuff as well as protein shakes.

If you do buy a Protein shake have one scoopful before training, two scoopful's streight after training, then one or two scoopful's in the morning, before bed, lunchtime etc.

giga191
02-05-06, 16:40
Another thing that I forgot to add: don't do exercise 2 days in a row, your muscle needs time to rebuild (you shouldn't be able to do it if you did it properly day one).

Bugs Gunny
02-05-06, 16:41
You know, i should get my wife into lifting weights and shit, then i can convince her to get some "protein" in her every day :D

Hell-demon
02-05-06, 16:41
fish, meat and eggs for protein, yes?

I could probably aim for 2 months for the 6 pack.

Thanks for the advice guys, keep it coming :D

Bugs Gunny
02-05-06, 16:43
You know they do male silicone implants these days?
You could have your sixpack in 4 hours !!!

Hell-demon
02-05-06, 16:46
yeah, pectoral implants...

Yet, I think all natural bulk would be better. And I don't have cash for cosmetic surgery.

I want muscles in time for summer.

FACT: The fitter you are, the better you are in bed.

I want to be able to knock down walls with a pelvic thrust :p

cRazy-
02-05-06, 16:48
fish, meat and eggs for protein, yes?

I could probably aim for 2 months for the 6 pack.

Thanks for the advice guys, keep it coming :D

Yes for those foods, also have lots of carbohydrates, I would also highly advise having protein drinks, they are made ecspecially for it and contain a shitload of protein and Amino Acids.

Giga is also right, You'll need about one day of rest inbetween each workout of the ab's (the healing part is the only part where the Muscle starts to grow). However the Abdominal muscles on and around the Anterolateral wall are a certain type of muscle and they do recover quicker, some muscle groups can need up to 2-4 days for full and effective recovery.

Also remember, slow and steady When it comes to exercise its quality not quantity, if you do it right your Ab's will really start to burn.

Tratos
02-05-06, 16:48
Hmm.... I dont have advice but i think i'll take some of the easier stuff on board and work up as im what you may call....a fat bastard :p....and could do with changing that me thinks.

I'd go swimming and walking for general excercise (to loose weight not bulk up) but i find i have no time and when i get time i waste it :(

Hell-demon
02-05-06, 16:52
I'm am in no way fat, I'm very skinny. My resons, however, for wanting to bulk up are as follows.

1. To improve physicle appearence

2. Improve strength

3. To be able to fight better

4. To be able to fuck better

5. Self Esteem boost

6. Doing it because of....a...girl (long story, may tell you sometime)

anyway, I'm taking this all on board. You people must have big ripley muscles 8|

CMaster
02-05-06, 16:52
The exercise patterns for losing fat, gaining bulk, improving fitness and gaining strength are all rather different. Also, be cautious with the protein shakes - I'm sure they can be helpful, but I've heard of health concerns about several of them as well.

Hell-demon
02-05-06, 16:53
Yeah, those shakes are a bit iffy. Better to make your own with eggs and stuff in a blender.

cRazy-
02-05-06, 16:59
Get Whey protein suppliments and you'll be safe, it becomes iffy when you start getting the ones with certain chemicals.

But, if you're going to want Ab's in 2 months, you'll really need to buy the protein suppliments (to create an in-body Amino acid pool for your body to feed off when it needs to repair after a workout), if you dont have enough protein then the muscle wont repair anywhere near as efficent as it could of and your body will start feeding from Amino acids in your muscles, which would be doing the opposite of what you want to achieve.

Have the natural protein diet and suppliments, best way, (if you're having eggs its only the egg white which has the protein, the Yolk has neutrients but it has a lot of Cholesterol and sodium, so if you're going to have eggs try a Yolk:white radio of about 1:3).

Hell-demon
02-05-06, 17:02
wow you certainly know alot about this stuff Crazy 8|

cRazy-
02-05-06, 17:06
I have a natural ability to soak stuff up like a Sponge (some may say), so when I started going to the Gym 5 days a week I had all the latest fitness magazines and books at my disposal, dunno where they have went now but I still remember a fair bit (I use to go out drinking with the guy who owns the Gym so we had a lot of discussions).

Hes called Brian, nice guy.

RogerRamjet
02-05-06, 17:20
Get a bike too, my aim is to rid the world of skinny legged people my 2010.

cRazy-
02-05-06, 17:34
Get a bike too, my aim is to rid the world of skinny legged people my 2010.

Me and Roger plan to rampage across Britain crushing skinny people under our thick muscly thighs.

Hell-demon
02-05-06, 17:39
O_o er...don't forget the fatties.............

cRazy-
02-05-06, 17:46
Nah, Fat people are Jolly, they have a purpose to stay.

Pantho
02-05-06, 17:55
[ edited ]

Nidhogg
02-05-06, 18:06
My only advice would be to follow the patented Nidhogg "Eat Less" Diet. The exception being the protein that Crazy's already mentioned. Other than that, exercise and hope you aren't genetically ectomorphic.

N

Dogface
02-05-06, 20:12
Swimming.

Go.

[edit]

(since a pack looks kind of odd without any other stand-out muscle.)

Might want to warm up / cool down totally before / after exercise, otherwise muscles will be reluctant to do anything. Example - hip flexor muscles that aren't warmed/cooled properly won't help lower abdominals develop at all.

Kame
02-05-06, 20:40
4. To be able to fuck better

Fucking is actually great exercise for the abs.

I always hated lifting weights, or any sort of training for that matter. I find it incredibly boring, maybe you should try to get a job where you have to do physical stuff (construction ?), or start doing some sport.
Sport creates endorphine wich in returns makes you a generally happier human being.
It can also help you work your self esteem issues.

You should really take the time to stretch before you do any stupid weight lifting tho, helps prevent injuries and also is good for you. 20 - 30 mins before, and another 20 mins after trainning.

Consider smaller sets (8-10) and do more sets(4-5) to gain muscle endurance, and make them basically tougher. If you want the look you should go for heavier stuff, and do less sets.
Swimming also is a good idea it works legs + shoulder a lot, and the cardio.
Try stationary swimming with ur 2 hands in the air while singing your favorite song or having a conversation. (use legs only to keep your body out of the)water.)
Cunches are only good if you do em right (tensing your muscle while lifting, holding and replacing your torso, and moving intentionaly slow.)

nobby
02-05-06, 20:53
If you wanna be buff before you can say marshmellow fluff!

Like me :p

Take legal steriods, drink the ultimate drinks and go to the gym!

krynstone
02-05-06, 21:02
If you want to be in better shape and be cut...all you have to do is get involved in sports that you love.

You'll get lost playing Basketball or soccer and if you just keep that up you'll get cut before you know it.

I remember playing basketball from 6ppm to midnight once.....I slept for like 12 hours after that but it was fun as hell.

You should do a sport regularly to keep "all-over" cut and lean....but you should work specifically on certain muscle groups for shaping (6-pack as opposed to 4 etc etc)

Crashtec
02-05-06, 22:30
Head to the local corner store. Walk inside intentionally slow making sure to feel each step. Head to the back where the coolers are and do about 3-5 reps of opening and closing the doors while you decide what you want. Grab the six pack and take slow steps to the counter, feel the burn. Place the 6 pack on the counter and be sure to stretch for at least 20 minutes before reaching around for your wallet. Pay the man and cool down by walking slowly to your car. Get in and head home.

You got yourself a six pack in 30 minutes or less.

Hell-demon
02-05-06, 22:50
don't quit ya day job :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
02-05-06, 23:11
Crashtec for president !!!!

Hell-demon
02-05-06, 23:14
i forgot how to do crunches <----teh n00b

how ya do 'em again?

XaNToR
02-05-06, 23:22
u also have to mind ur Fat percentage of ur body.. starting with 9-10 % body fat percentage the sixpack can be seen... otherwise ur body can feel like steel but u wont see anything.

if u wana do it really hard start eating oatmeal gruel.. delivers u the correct mixture of proteins, fat and carb...

for ab training u should google the net.. there are quite a few sites that explain it to u pretty well...

RogerRamjet
02-05-06, 23:30
Me and Roger plan to rampage across Britain crushing skinny people under our thick muscly thighs.

haha dude, we should ride around the country beating up people who pissed us off in NC :D

But seriously, for general fitness (well, not general, you'll be buff as fuck), so lots of swimming and cycling.

cRazy-
02-05-06, 23:31
i forgot how to do crunches <----teh n00b

how ya do 'em again?

I would explain but, when theres an opportunity to cut some corners and find the infomation, i'll choose to do so.

http://www.fitstep.com/Library/Exercises/Crunches.htm

Remember like it says on that website, you have to purposely tense and squeeze your Ab's at the top of the crunch, then you start to feel it.

Vae Victis
02-05-06, 23:48
I used to excercise quite a bit but have recently became tired and stressed with work. Now I want to get back into the swing of things. I have all sorts of weights and excercise equipment. What I want is this: Advice.

I want a 6 pack in 6 weeks. I know some of you people are buff and strong, hard bodied men who eat rocks and shit diamonds. Niddy, Bugs and er...some others of you out there are quite bulky in muscle.

So please help me get a 6 pack in 6 weeks :)

and serious responses please. And yes I do know you can shag yourself fit but I'm not getting any right now :rolleyes:basically, my advice (as a private in the marines tbh xD) is to do sit-ups everyday, 3 times a day.

do 2 sets of 50 within 5 minutes, if its 2 easy, make it in 4, 2 easy? make it 3 etc.

that should get u a 6pack.

but the fastest way to get a sixpack (havent read any replies so dunno if its been mentioned)
run to the store and buy one

Vae Victis
02-05-06, 23:50
If you wanna be buff before you can say marshmellow fluff!

Like me :p

Take legal steriods, drink the ultimate drinks and go to the gym!and dont ever do steriods tbh.
steriods only work when u work out 2-3-4-5 times a week.
they make u look buffed, but if u stop training after a while, you loose ur strenght quickly.
(at least thats wot ive been told)

Hell-demon
03-05-06, 00:09
theres a good load of responses. Who sez gamers are unfit? :eek:

RogerRamjet
03-05-06, 00:14
and dont ever do steriods tbh.
steriods only work when u work out 2-3-4-5 times a week.
they make u look buffed, but if u stop training after a while, you loose ur strenght quickly.
(at least thats wot ive been told)

And it makes your willy really small.

landofcake
03-05-06, 00:16
Since i'm a fat bastard, i'm trying my patented 'University' diet.

Basically i eat one meal a day and hardly spend any money on food, it's really quite easy ... should probably do that other thing though ... what's it called ...

erm ...

that thing ...

EXERCISE :P

My self-esteem doesn't help with that though, heh ... getting out of being a fat git can be tricky in that respect ...

RogerRamjet
03-05-06, 00:20
Since i'm a fat bastard, i'm trying my patented 'University' diet.

Basically i eat one meal a day and hardly spend any money on food, it's really quite easy ... should probably do that other thing though ... what's it called ...

erm ...

that thing ...

EXERCISE :P

My self-esteem doesn't help with that though, heh ... getting out of being a fat git can be tricky in that respect ...

Thats why i got myself a bike, im not spending a 3rd summer inside on NC, lol.

Plus i refuse to go to the gym, its full of people who dont need to be there.

Hell-demon
03-05-06, 00:58
Roger, Roger, Roger....go on a running machine parked behind a beautiful young lady on a bike machine and you'll run a mile. When I used to go to the gym I could do a marathon just looking at those ladies bottoms :rolleyes:

RogerRamjet
03-05-06, 01:00
Roger, Roger, Roger....go on a running machine parked behind a beautiful young lady on a bike machine and you'll run a mile. When I used to go to the gym I could do a marathon just looking at those ladies bottoms :rolleyes:

Why would i need beautifal women when ive got the beautifal North York Moores national park!

Hell-demon
03-05-06, 01:06
Fine, a firm ladies bottom motivates me though :rolleyes:

Glok
03-05-06, 01:38

erm ...

that thing ...

EXERCISE :PI've been on that diet for 10 years, some days I don't even eat. I don't exercise either, so I don't have a sixpack, but I'm such a tense freak I'm in great shape anyways. I'm 6'0" - 185lb, have been for years and years.

zii
03-05-06, 01:57
You could always drink lots of beer. I've seem plenty of fat blokes with a pair of tits hanging of them. Then you could legitimatly wear a bra down the pub :lol:

Dogface
03-05-06, 02:01
Contrary to what some people are saying, sets and sets of sit-ups won't help.

Only develops the upper half/third of your abs.

cRazy-
03-05-06, 02:06
Contrary to what some people are saying, sets and sets of sit-ups won't help.

Only develops the upper half/third of your abs.

You can also do some variation, to hit the top of the abs keep your knee's bent with feet on the floor, to do the bottom of the abs, bend your legs, cross them over and bring them up vertical.

*Adds 5 characters*

Dogface
03-05-06, 03:03
Contrary to what some people are saying, Ok crazy, you get a gold star :rolleyes:

[edit]

Duh why the fuck didn't I think of this earlier? WALL CLIMBING.

Me of all people =/

cRazy-
03-05-06, 03:08
Contrary to what some people are saying, Ok crazy, you get a gold star :rolleyes:

[edit]

Duh why the fuck didn't I think of this earlier? WALL CLIMBING.

Me of all people =/

Make some giant bird wings and fly around, clearly the best way to tone your Pectorals.

PS: Dogface check your PMs.

Apocalypsox
03-05-06, 03:32
i think im with you hell. time to stawrt the bulkage for summer. i think Roger already stated the reason :D

Thats why i got myself a bike, im not spending a 3rd summer inside on NC, lol.

Dogface
03-05-06, 08:36
Oh God, I will officially have no friends if I stay inside during summer :(

Oh well, wasted everyday for 7+ weeks !

mdares
03-05-06, 08:42
quick Q: wuts teh deal with everyone obsessing with a 6pack tehsedays?

having a 6 pack just means u do a shit ton of ab work, not indicator that ur buff or strong in anyway... just low enough body fat% to show off ab muscles.

with that said, remember that protien supplementation is key, as is a WIDE variety of ab work i.e. leg raises, twists, crunches, weighted versions of the aforementioned, etc.

personally i believe and live by a 70% meat protien diet, regular and intense workouts daily if u can or once every other day if u go hard. also keep up with core work via squats, bench, deadlifts so u can be truly sexy...

and another thing on supplementation, protien is the only thing i know to work; all else is subjective depending on person (ignoring vitamin-S cuz we know its bad for u mkay >_>). so dunt bother with wasting money on other sups if u'r not too sure.

remember: no pain no gain. my most painful workout was when i popped some capilaries in my kidneys doing standing 100lb per arm dumbell curls... blood laced urine... scary thing.

Dogface
03-05-06, 08:48
He doesn't want to be Mr. Universe :p

Given your time-span, supplements may not be a bad idea.

Cane a six-pack asap, then focus on the rest of the body when you have more time. (I really do advise wall climbing, gives massive amounts of core strength for nearly every part of your body. Plus it's fucking good fun too.)

Bugs Gunny
03-05-06, 08:57
Women dig sixpacks.

SorkZmok
03-05-06, 09:19
BEER BELLY FTW!1

I lost about 25 kilos but i just love beer to much. And i'm too lazy to actually exercise daily. :lol:

RogerRamjet
03-05-06, 09:35
BEER BELLY FTW!1

I lost about 25 kilos but i just love beer to much. And i'm too lazy to actually exercise daily. :lol:

Gin for the fucking fresh!

http://www.thedrinkshop.com/images/products/main/246/246.jpg

IceStorm
03-05-06, 09:55
I really wouldn't trust any advice cRazy gives you on this topic (or most others). He's 16 and if he's got a six pack, you either need a microscope to find it or he's a real-life caricature.

I'd post his picture, but there's a difference between being disgusted at someone who continues to post lies even though he's been found out, and harrassment for one's personal enjoyment. Mine is the former, not the latter.

unreal
03-05-06, 10:02
lol, shouldn't be long before this gets closed then. Crazy got served. :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
03-05-06, 10:24
If you've got advice for the thread starter, fine. If all you want to do is a little character assassination, please do it on some other forum.

N

Hell-demon
03-05-06, 10:52
Crazy is 22 actually.

But keep the advice coming.

Bugs, how do you work out?

Nidhogg, how do you work out?

unreal
03-05-06, 10:56
heh, my work out is going to the pub nextdoor, getting a face full of cigar/pipe smoke, having a pint or two, then going outside and doing a Lee Evans sort of routine to try and breathe in some fresh air. :D

Scaramanga
03-05-06, 11:34
You could of course cheat and buy one of those electric shock stomach toner things. I don't think they cost all that much.

If you're pretty light and dont need to lose any weight, but just tone up I'd go with what the man said and do some climbing.

Trees are fun, especially as you can spy on people. :angel:

Lodar
03-05-06, 13:08
You could of course cheat and buy one of those electric shock stomach toner things. I don't think they cost all that much.

If you're pretty light and dont need to lose any weight, but just tone up I'd go with what the man said and do some climbing.

Trees are fun, especially as you can spy on people. :angel:

I find the stomach toning things are pretty useless, and are only effective as part of a rigorous excercise regeime. Much in the same way low fat foods help lose weight "as part of a controlled excercise and diet plan". :rolleyes:

As for working out, it depends very much on ones own metabolism. I myself do weight training once every other day until my arms ache and I can't do it any more. Been doing that for a couple of years, and it does build you up quite well. With weights always remember more reps = better tone, but less reps with heavier weights = more muscle mass.

Bugs Gunny
03-05-06, 13:42
All those electric toners do is hurt you :-)

I allways did sets of 3*15 of my exercises. All you realy need is a benchpress and some loose weights, a jumping rope (amazing good training) and a small padded mat to do your situps on.
If you're gonna benchpress by yourself, either make sure you're not overdoing it on the weights or get ready to make an apointment with the dentist :-)

I'm gearing up to do my training again too, since the wife is complaining about the lovehandles and my starting beerbelly. I'm gonna take some steroids though to speed things up a bit, and hey if it makes me want to have sex 10 times a day, it's her own fault, she asked for it :D

Hell-demon
03-05-06, 15:07
30 minutes foreplay is equivalent to an hour in the gym. Your brain produces all sorts of chemicals in the act of love making. :)

MkVenner
03-05-06, 15:24
I personally hate those electric toner thingies, I can understand them for muscles that are hard to exercise, like maybe your jaw, but not for anywhere you can actually work on :p

At the moment I'm not really into a routine, I used to be and I'm gunna get back ontop of it. Now while I never actually acheived the chiseled abs, how far I got, and from where I came, was quite an acheivment lol. Crunches are where it's at, but variation is important. I used to switch between 15 reps of incline, flat and reverse, building up as you go along. But then again I took alot longer than 6 weeks lol. Another stong point is when doing them, don't let the momentum and impetus of you're body do the work, use those abs. Another good workout, but you need you can support your weight off the ground standing straight up without straining, is knee raises.

But abs aren't exactly my strong point, shoulders, traps etc are more where I've been concentrating, the abs where just an afterthought :P

Oh, and an FYI, you burn 120 calories faking an orgasm, but only 90 actually having one :D (don't ask me, I just read it somewhere)

Crazy is 22 actually.

*buzzer sound*

I'm sorry! You almost won the boat! Next contender...higher or lower?

Bugs Gunny
03-05-06, 15:45
Higher.

And foreplay is for sissies who haven't broken in their woman yet :D

I actualy bought the electric shocker pads once, all they were good for was getting my niples erect, but that's another story.

giga191
03-05-06, 15:48
I used to do press-ups when I was 6 years old :)

Vae Victis
03-05-06, 21:07
And it makes your willy really small.so ur saying nobbys peen is small ?

(btw gamers unfit? ive seen enough privates playing NC/WoW.)
take roger for example, hes 40 yrs old, fat and says "im dead sexeh" all the time :lol: ) but it doesnt mean we all are :)

but Hell-Demon, try my advice, ive seen ppl do 2 sets of 50 in 2 minutes or less.
btw why u want a sixpack in 6 weeks? for the holidays /beach/to impress the fit girls on the beach? :p (thats why I do it tbh, that and the marines but girls > marines :))

try and get an 8 pack... thats fkkn sick =/

Kazuya
03-05-06, 23:06
vae victis i remember ur forum name but cant remember ur ingame name... who are u?

Vae Victis
03-05-06, 23:14
vae victis i remember ur forum name but cant remember ur ingame name... who are u?i dont play anymore
it used to be Black Heart.
ncat ppu.
gave my details to someone and he stripped my acc, when i reactivated and found out, i quit.
playing WoW now, its the win <3

Dogface
03-05-06, 23:16
WoW sucks.

RogerRamjet
03-05-06, 23:30
(btw gamers unfit? ive seen enough privates playing NC/WoW.)
take roger for example, hes 40 yrs old, fat and says "im dead sexeh" all the time :lol: ) but it doesnt mean we all are :)

BAHAHA

You bastard.

=REMUS=
04-05-06, 01:50
You would need a perfect routine to achieve your goal of 6 weeks although you have mentioned you have given yourself a little longer which is wise, because without steroids you WILL damage yourself with such an intensive reigeim without professional guidance.

A 6 pack? you need all round fitness man! Why? because you need to build up muscular stamina (heart and general circulation), you are going to need to exercize specific muscle groups (Legs, abs, chest, back, arms...etc). I have gone slack since my american football season finished. I used to do 1-3 hours twice a week and 8 hours of actual a.football training. That got me 'fit' but I wasnt very close to a 6 pack!

The best way to get a 6 pack is aerobic exersize since it burns more energy than simply lifting really heavy weights, which is just tearing muscle over and over bulking up.

Sit ups are the quickest option for obvious reasons! There are also many variations on a standard sit up that work specific areas of your abdomin harder than your regular version as mentioned.

BUT it depends on your current physical state, 1 rep of 30 sit ups inbetween 2 reps of 10 push ups is a great way to get your day started before you go for your morning shower if you are relatively unfit. You can adjust this if you feel you can do more. But do it EVERY day or your effort will be in vain, since it will help you train harder for longer.

Do not push yourself to hard, if you injure a muscle, let it rest you can train other groups if you wish to keep up the routine. If you do something silly it will of course not only halt your training but set you back as you recover.

Do not use steroids untill you are reasonably fit, you will tear yourself to peices, create scar tissue and fall appart.

Jogging will also help you on your road to 6 packness, as will cycleing/skipping rope work if thats more your thing?

Hell-demon
04-05-06, 10:22
my reason for the time scale....*sigh* I wish I didn't have to go over this but oh well.

It was nearly 1 year ago when I went to Wales with my drama group to perform plays for three and a half weeks. When I got there I saw her........

Her name was Lucy, a cute blonde with a body built for bedrooms. I played it cool.

"Hi, I'm Paul what's your name?"

"Lucy"

"You're from Wales aren't you?"

"Yep"

"Oh well, no ones perfect"

She giggled I spent the next day flirting with her while moving drama crap around stages. That night I went to her tent ( we were camping on fields ya see) and I flirted, flirting turned to kissing, holding and er...petting. She said something in Welsh that i didn't understand. I later found out that she was saying in Welsh "I'm falling for you". The days went by and the relationship heated up. We would cuddle back stage at performances dressed as Ferrets, as wella s the occassional hand job, though I digress, getting a handjob by a girl dressed as a Ferret is wierd.

We fell in love. But nothing lasts forever...

The three weeks ended and she lived in Wales and i lived in Birmingham. We parted but for only a little time. She visited a few weeks later in Malvern where my dad lives. We met up, flirted, kissed and I took her to a secluded shed at the top of my beautiful garden.

Foreplay for ages....then we went to my bedroom.

"I can put in you if you like", that was so romantic of me :rolleyes:

I lost my virginity to her that day. I didn't see her again till March after a brief break up. When I did see her it was the usual flirt and kiss. i never saw her again. I recently recieved an e-mail from a friend of hers. dave is the new man in her life. She has got her self a new boyfriend in her Welsh village.

I loved and lost. But I can redeem myself. The same drama trip commences again this year in 2 months time, give or take. When Lucy sees an ex boyfriend she usually get jealous. I want to excell myself from over a year ago. I've learnt much about girls in my time thanks to advice and experience.
A firmer and tonned body will tip attraction in my favor.

She may still be with him, she may not in 2 months. What I do know, is that 3 and half weeks with a bastard like me will gaurantee that I will have another great summer. :angel:

landofcake
04-05-06, 12:49
Hmm ... that's certainly going to turn this thread around, it's no longer just about toning yourself up anymore ...

i didn't know you were a furry ... O_o

RogerRamjet
04-05-06, 13:28
Good luck to you hell demon!

(on a side note though, ive found physical attraction doesnt always work. A girl i was trying to get with still likes her ex-BF. He looks like Dave Hill from Slade.

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/glamrockbear/images/dave%20hill.jpg

SLADE!!!!!

Bugs Gunny
04-05-06, 13:46
Right, i take some of my stuff back, women are shallow, but nowhere near as shallow as men.
A six pack isn't gonna get her back, you'll need to do the whole dreamy stare in eyes, humor, intelligence without arrogance, seems like a good fatherfigure, can protect a woman, romantic but not gay, macho but not like a biker, he's interested in other women but not too much, routine.

And to say women complain about all the things they have to be for us.
All we realy want is them to be absolute whores in bed, hot but classy ladies when we go out and good housewives/moms at home.

Scaramanga
04-05-06, 14:19
Completely ignore the fact she has a boyfriend.
It's not as if they are married or have a kid together so get stuck in.

Good luck!

Bugs Gunny
04-05-06, 14:48
Keep us updated, it makes me think back to my own fond memories of the adolescent mating rituals.

Hell-demon
04-05-06, 16:21
I've been studying pick up artists (Thankyou Neil Strauss) and I know that attraction is not entirely based on physical stuff.

yet it never hurts to have a bit more muscles to add an extra edge to attraction.

The six pack will boost self esteem and in turn boost confidence and we all know chicks like confidence.

Also, fitter you are the better you are in bed :rolleyes:

I know you guys don't believe in this phrase but...she was a true love. All my other girlfriends...well those are long stories about false love and sexual tension. i'll tell you some time.

LiL T
04-05-06, 16:39
Just a few points if they have not been mentioned.

Befor you start any exercise always warm up, go for a gental run around and stop every so often to stretch muscules. Learn all stretching exercise's neck, legs, back, arms everything, if you don't you will injure your self. In the army we could exercise everyday for 4 weeks solid, the key is not to work the same musucles everyday. So one day you could do lots of situps and pullups, all upper body work and then the next day go for a steady paced run for about 2 miles. Sure take some time off if your hurting but the point is you really need to feel the pain in your self.

If your not hurting the next day or a few hours after you did nothing good and need to work harder. Its important to stretch after a work out and the best place to do that is in a nice hot shower :) I see people saying you need lots and lots of protein, er sure yeah but don't forget to take in the other foods your body needs :wtf: Theres more than just muscule under your skin, also drink plenty of water quite a bit befor, a little during and lots after.

Getting fit is not just about jumping onto some wieghts, if you just did that you would end up being this big meat head :lol:. Its easyer to exercise if you have your heart and lungs working well, so running is great. You will lose tons of wieght through running, and be much fitter and able to do more wieghts etc.

/edit I know most people hate running, ugh your legs hurt etc if you have not ran much befor, that pain goes away after 30 mins once your legs are warmed up PAIN barriers are not there to stop you, they are there to be broken..

Bugs Gunny
04-05-06, 16:49
PAIN barriers are not there to stop you, they are there to be broken..

That's exactly the words i allways use to convince my wife to have anal intercourse. :D

cRazy-
04-05-06, 16:53
That's exactly the words i allways use to convince my wife to have anal intercourse. :D

The pain barrier you speak of is probably rectal chafing.

CMaster
04-05-06, 17:07
The pain barrier you speak of is probably rectal chafing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ky_jelly

giga191
04-05-06, 17:14
why bang the same bird twice? :confused:

Hell-demon
04-05-06, 17:43
Because I love her.

I never knew the joys of love till I met Lucy.

Oh boy that was gay :(

Glok
04-05-06, 17:50
First blood and all that. Just don't be surprised, assuming everything goes according to plan, if you don't love her nearly as much after this.

Ummm that sounds a bit mean, it's not intended that way at all. These things have a nasty habit of blowing up in your face though. Sometimes things work out, I hope that it does for you.

Hell-demon
04-05-06, 18:01
The rage I feel and lonelynes and angst...well it's great for motivation. Even if I dont get her back at least I'll be fitter and happier :D

Bugs Gunny
04-05-06, 18:02
Because I love her.

I never knew the joys of love till I met Lucy.

Oh boy that was gay :(

Admit it, his real name is Lucky !!!

Dribble Joy
04-05-06, 18:05
Pain is weakness/the civilian in you leaving the body.

Beast yourself untill you bleed from your holes, then do it all over again.

Hell-demon
04-05-06, 18:32
Oh and special thanks to Dogface for his pdf excercise thingy he sent to me.

Vae Victis
04-05-06, 20:33
All my other girlfriends...well those are long stories about false love and sexual tension. i'll tell you some time.did they get sick of hearing "I'll be the ppu, you'll be the apu" thing? (buttplugggg ftw)

this post didnt really help much did it?
i gotta say i understand how u feel. *cough* emo moment *cough* my "true love" moved to like australia and i cant get in touch with her :(

(shes prolly banging Crunchy (sultana) as we speak... lucky him)

Pain is weakness/the civilian in you leaving the body.bah thats the same thing they say to us in the army only in dutch :p
dont tell me they use it in england aswell =/

(and the phrase Pain is weakness leaving ur body... they put that in skatevideos :))

landofcake
04-05-06, 21:00
The rage I feel and lonelynes and angst...well it's great for motivation. Even if I dont get her back at least I'll be fitter and happier :D

more productive ... comfortable ... not drinking too much ...

RogerRamjet
04-05-06, 22:51

May i suggest a bottle of Gordons gin if it doesnt work out?

I seem to be going through alot of Gin recently...

MkVenner
04-05-06, 23:02
May i suggest a bottle of Gordons gin if it doesnt work out?

I seem to be going through alot of Gin recently...

Nah, can't beat scotch for those sorta situations, preferably one's that are old enough to drive :p

Gin's an old woman's drink...

RogerRamjet
04-05-06, 23:03
Nah, can't beat scotch for those sorta situations, preferably one's that are old enough to drive :p

Gin's an old woman's drink...

If i could afford good scotch, id consider it.

None of that piss thats bells or famous grouse.

MkVenner
04-05-06, 23:08
None of that piss thats bells or famous grouse.

They're ok if you're mixing it with something...better than Gin anyway ;)

Atleast you're not drinking Malibu or Bacardi... :p

RogerRamjet
04-05-06, 23:10
I had to drink that crap once when i was trying to get with this girl.

I ended up drinking Gin the same evening ahaha.

Dogface
04-05-06, 23:34
Oh and special thanks to Dogface for his pdf excercise thingy he sent to me.

You're very welcome my dear.

:p

Hell-demon
06-05-06, 12:31
My abs are aching from a work out I did on thursday night, then last night i held a party with much dancing. So...I'm doing ok :)

Vae Victis
06-05-06, 13:20
My abs are aching from a work out I did on thursday night, then last night i held a party with much dancing. So...I'm doing ok :)Ok isnt good enough soldier! keep working out until its perfect!

:)

RogerRamjet
06-05-06, 13:27
Ok isnt good enough soldier! keep working out until its perfect!

Im gonna frown alot till ive got a six pack on my FACE.

naimex
06-05-06, 13:40
Build a cardboard power armor (PEPA), and wear it under your shirt...

Nah seriously, if you want fast results, you gotta work extra, but there are some guidance rules you have to follow not to smash your body to bits.

For instance, dont train the same muscle every day.

Monday: arms
Tuesday: legs
Wednesday: nothing
Thursday: chest
Friday: Stomach
Saturday: nothing
Sunday: nothing

but since you want in 6 weeks, it might have to be double that, 2 muscles on the days, but not the same muscle all the time. bit this, bit that, then a bit this and a bit that, and so on and so forth.

2-4 hours a day, except on the days off.

and 1 beer = 20 pushups.

It's something along those lines (I was in the army with a guy who went from skinny, weak computer geek, to greek god of ultimate power and strength in 6 months.)

He worked out 5 days a week, 2 hours a day.

Hope it's of help.

Heavyporker
06-05-06, 20:52
Boy... all this talk about exercise is making me consider actually doing some.

Walking a hour each day doesn't count, does it?

mdares
06-05-06, 20:53
Boy... all this talk about exercise is making me consider actually doing some.

Walking a hour each day doesn't count, does it?

it counts if ur 50+ yrs old and is too feeble to do anything else.

MkVenner
06-05-06, 21:04
it counts if ur 50+ yrs old and is too feeble to do anything else.

lol

I've started running and going to gym again, and I'ma work out a proper weight training regime...

Heavyporker
06-05-06, 21:50
Agh, now that's cruel.

On the other hand, though... why the fuck run? I mean, shattering your knees and turning your feet into pancakes sounds like such brilliant fun!

mdares
06-05-06, 21:55
Agh, now that's cruel.

On the other hand, though... why the fuck run? I mean, shattering your knees and turning your feet into pancakes sounds like such brilliant fun!

totally agree...

running or any cardio at all sux ballz tbh...
cardio is for BBWs!

i recommend just a lot of pumping iron ^_^

Dogface
07-05-06, 00:24
Agh, now that's cruel.

lol..

1- Don't run on concrete (fucks up your feet/knees)

2- Don't run on treadmils (fucks up your knees)

3- Buy some running shoes.

No excuses now biatch! :p

MkVenner
07-05-06, 01:18
I love running/jogging, you get a whole new perspective on things after a good run, or smacking the shit outta a punching bag, both are viable :p

Hell-demon
13-05-06, 16:22
I had a good work out today...

the endorphins ran through my veins as I listened to Peter Gabriel and munched on a tuna sandwich...

bliss...

Working out has never felt so good....................... :angel:

RaekOne
13-05-06, 16:43
In terms of obtaining a six pack, you do NOT need to bulk up on protein.

Six packs are obtained through low body fat. There is no other way. Anyone that has a six back has a very low fat %.

The problem with overloading on protein and supplements in such a short time period is that you will just become bulky, and will not achieve the ripped look that is required for a six pack.

The fastest way to get a six pack is through C.V excercise and NOT weights. Weights sure bulk up the muscle however if you have a too high fat ratio then your just going to look big and not ripped.

I have seen people get six packs in a month, running every day for hours! This will make you lose your fat and get your fat % down, thus revealing your six pack.

Heavyporker
13-05-06, 19:08
Well then... if my goal was to get a six-pack, then it'd take about 50 years for me to work off this much body-fat. From daily strenous exercise.

The number of sit-ups needed would be around in the billions range, I think.

nellus
13-05-06, 19:16
Kronenbourg now comes in a six pack :rolleyes:

RogerRamjet
13-05-06, 19:19
Kronenbourg now comes in a six pack :rolleyes:

Shame it tastes of piss :p

nellus
13-05-06, 19:21
Your drinking the wrong can, its the new can you drink not the one you used as a piss pot last night cause you couldnt be arsed to move........:)

RaekOne
13-05-06, 19:23
Hoegaard or Corona ftw tbh....

RogerRamjet
13-05-06, 20:03
Oh dude, corona is expensive AND tastes of piss, lol :p

Tiger beer FTW.

NAPPER
13-05-06, 20:16
your all wrong its john smiths ftw

MkVenner
13-05-06, 20:34
Guinness > All

cRazy-
13-05-06, 20:44
Guinness > All

For the first time, I have to agree.

RogerRamjet
13-05-06, 20:55
The best thing about Guinness is your beer shit the morning after is black.

Tratos
13-05-06, 21:15
Jack Daniels > Guinness > All
Fixed.

Only problem with JD is the morning shit is rather alot warmer than normal >_< although being black is quite an odd out come.

Hopefully in the summer i'll have that much on i'll be getting alot more excerise then what i've started doing since this thread started, simply because i'll have the time.

RusSki
13-05-06, 21:54
Oh dude, corona is expensive AND tastes of piss, lol :p

Tiger beer FTW.

I take it you've drank your fair share of piss then? :lol:

Peroni is the drink of choice or a good brandy

Dogface
13-05-06, 23:44
Omg tramp juice ftw :p

NAPPER
14-05-06, 00:11
stella in bottles i can drink all day
the easyest way to get pissed is to drink on a sunday afternoon after your sunday dinner lol outside the pub winner winner woot woot

Dogface
14-05-06, 00:21
Best way to get drunk is to NOT eat.

I'm experiencing that at the moment.

Hell-demon
14-05-06, 11:25
I want a 6 pack not a beer gut O_o

RogerRamjet
14-05-06, 12:33
I want a 6 pack not a beer gut O_o

Tough, its summer, get DRINKING!!!

Lodar