PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have/had constant sync problems?

Strife
29-04-06, 10:59
Often for the past week, I'd sync out every 4 or 5 minutes, constantly. Anyone have this problem before and know a way to fix it? I've never had a problem with my connection in any other game, and at times when i'm ingame my modem will reset.

Glok
29-04-06, 11:36
I've been having the occasional connection glitch lately too. Lots of stuff has been acting funky lately, not just this game, so I'm blaming it on the internet in general.

pabz
29-04-06, 11:51
Often for the past week, I'd sync out every 4 or 5 minutes, constantly. Anyone have this problem before and know a way to fix it? I've never had a problem with my connection in any other game, and at times when i'm ingame my modem will reset.
What isp ?

Strife
29-04-06, 12:05
Comcast. It's been really stable for the past 2 years, other than like 3-5 months back when my router would reset when i updated my counterstrike server list, and that router was replaced.

Kierz
29-04-06, 13:22
If by sync problems you mean, taking 10-30 seconds to zone CONSTANTLY.. and 90% of logins having at least one of the following bugs:
- 50/50 health and 0 xp in all stats
- inventory missing
- implants and armour missing
- zero soullight
- zero money
- can't draw weapon
- random things in the inventory have been replaces with eg a stack of 255 anti shocks with 16 uses! - i get this 1/20 times and everytime wish i actually had this:cool:

So err yeah, I get um:mad:

I'm behind a router and my isp is NTL (so I'm not surprised), but I don't get problems with any other games .. *sigh* ..

Strife
29-04-06, 14:38
I zone pretty well, it's just for the past week, i'll just lose connection over and over. Sometimes it's my router resetting. But like I said, it works perfectly fine in any other game.

Tratos
29-04-06, 14:51
Over the last week i've been having random disconnects which drops me from all my online stuff not just Neocron.

ISP: Nildram

RogerRamjet
29-04-06, 14:57
BT have never let me down, wink wink nudge nudge.

pabz
29-04-06, 16:46
kos talktalk http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-tech-support-en&t=295499&p=1&tmp=1#post295499

Strife
30-04-06, 22:35
Talked to my isp, nothing they can really do about it, because it's a problem on KK's end. My modem only has a problem with this game. And KK i guess doesn't answer support emails anymore.

CMaster
30-04-06, 22:53
. And KK i guess doesn't answer support emails anymore.
Bank holiday weekend.

unreal
02-05-06, 20:21
I logged in for the second time today, and guess what? Syncronizing. My ISP is currently Hot Chilli (in the process of migrating now though) and I rarely get the sync bugs, but it does happen now and then. Hopefully I won't have the same awful problems NTL customers have.

I almost never get the bugged inventory/cash/soullight related logins. The last time I got one of those was about 2 months ago, but some people I know that use NTL constantly crash when zoning, crash while checking the citycom, get bugged logins constantly, get long syncs, which results in a crash in most cases because they'll have to relogin.

I was in a vehicle with one of those people a couple of days ago. I hardly ever long sync, even in vehicles, but whenever someone else in the vehicle long syncs, it generally means everyone else does, because the server is waiting for the person who's long syncing to enter the sector, since those new "checks" were added. On that day I long synced either 3 or 4 times in the process of travelling through different zones.

Strife
02-05-06, 22:47
I can zone properly maybe 20% of the time, in the gunner spot.

Odin
03-05-06, 00:43
I can zone properly maybe 20% of the time, in the gunner spot.

Have you run any traces with winmtr or ping plotter? Also if you got a ticket # PM it to me cause tickets are totally clear right now.