PDA

View Full Version : Trial account mess

•Super|\|ova•
27-04-06, 17:28
Sigh, I thought I might start playing again but creating the trial account seems to be too hard job for me. I filled all the fields correctly, proceeded to pay by cash site where it directed me, filled out all the fields there also and got to the "WIRE/BANK TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS"-stage and after that... nothing. That seems to be the last step. I haven't gotten ANY passwords to anywhere. No email, nothing. I have been waiting for over 2 hours now. What to do? :wtf:

Nidhogg
27-04-06, 17:39
PayByCash do not offer the trial account facility, only Click2Pay.

N

•Super|\|ova•
27-04-06, 17:45
PayByCash do not offer the trial account facility, only Click2Pay.

N

Ah damn it. I'll get back to it then. Thanks :)

•Super|\|ova•
27-04-06, 17:53
Hmm... doesn't Click2pay accept Visa Electron to register with? :(

/EDIT: It just keeps saying invalid credit card number although it's 100% correct. Sigh...

•Super|\|ova•
27-04-06, 19:13
Ok. It just doesnt work. I'm all out of ideas and getting frustrated as hell which will probably lead to me giving up on whole comeback :/ Sigh... I so wanted to start playing this game again.

•Super|\|ova•
30-04-06, 09:27
I'm just so mad about this :mad: I mean I was already getting ready to buy NC2 and start playing this game again with my old tank and was looking forward to meeting some old friends again but meh, it seems the p.o.s. click2pay decided errors are a good thing! We tried to register on c2p with 3 different cards one of them being a proper Visa CC. The damn site just kept giving errors and stuff. Too bad it all goes down to some retarded c2p that keeps me from beginning to play NC again :( Sigh...

nellus
30-04-06, 10:33
Have you tried ringing C2P with your problems? i have found them very helpfull when my card wouldnt go on.

If youve got skype on your pc it makes the call really cheap aswell :p

•Super|\|ova•
30-04-06, 10:41
Have you tried ringing C2P with your problems? i have found them very helpfull when my card wouldnt go on.

If youve got skype on your pc it makes the call really cheap aswell :p

I've been in contact with them by email and they dont seem to know what's the problem.

solling
05-05-06, 11:02
dont EVEr email em it takes forever if they ever get back to u. Call em dood thats very fast and efficient

and about the elecktron yeh i use one to and got no problems

Tekops
05-05-06, 15:51
I my self had no problems signing up just a though when you first set up the NC2 account did you enter the same address and such as the CC's billing address I there there was a note on that page says that they with be using this to to check accounting info or something like that. Hope that helped