PDA

View Full Version : Win a Dell XPS Gamemachine, or so they say

Fega
26-04-06, 18:14
As some of you may have noticed the main neocron site is offering you the chance to win a Dell XPS Gamemachine..... but wait, hasn't that been there for ages?
The answer is yes of course. The offer clearly states that 'Among all accounts created from the 1st to the 31st of December, Reakktor.com will award one account with a DELL XPS gaming machine. The winner will be announced shortly afterwards.'
I made the interesting section bold to show you that this offer has been out of date for months now and yet it still advertises that it is open by having it on the website.

Chatter away please

Tratos
26-04-06, 18:15
So, so so so, so many threads about this recently.

ashley watts
26-04-06, 18:17
well im sure KK have better things to do than remove little pictures from there website, Yes it may cause a little confusion but before you prepare to win ANYTHING you'll allways read the terms and conditions But really its up to you :P, either make neocron a better place or change some pics on the website :D

Glok
26-04-06, 18:17
I WON IT!!!!111111

Or not. Someone posts about this every week. :p

Fega
26-04-06, 18:20
ohh well if someones already posted about this nevermind, sorry for starting this again

Pantho
26-04-06, 18:48
They did, and NidHogg said, he would find out the winner, and if the Winner didnt mind, he would say who has won it -

but im sure that in a ToC of something like that, One of the conditions is, about the winners name being revealed. Also they said they WOULD announce the winner. As far as i can see its False Advertisment or just plain Lay and forgefull'ness.

(Ignore spelling, i do)

cRazy-
26-04-06, 19:25
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=133413

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=133526

Bugs Gunny
27-04-06, 09:58
I think that advertising would go under the same category as playershops, itemtracking, visible armor etc?

Glok
27-04-06, 10:07
I would HATE visible armor unless it's appearance could be changed, maybe get rokkwear working along with that.

Pantho
27-04-06, 10:14
I think that advertising would go under the same category as playershops, itemtracking, visible armor etc?

Quite Possbily. although im fairly sure game content is Covered by more rules. :(

Necpock
27-04-06, 12:29
I would like to see the PA's remodelled, and a wider range of clothing from rokkwear or whatever they are. I still wanna know where that guy at the loadup screen comes into the game