PDA

View Full Version : click2Pay and ended account

Toxen
26-04-06, 13:52
Main account subscription recently timed out due to new credit card, (didn't even receive any notification from c2p) anyway went through the links in the launcher to reactivate account, gave c2p new details online went to the subscriptions segment.... and i can't do anything to the subscriptions..... so have contacted c2p's service email as advised in neocron info, and nada nothing back. So anyone got any idea's how to restart my main account.

RogerRamjet
26-04-06, 13:58
Last time i had a problem with C2P i sent the same email at intervals of about 15 mins. Hasnt worked this time.

No replies at all :(

Trillian
26-04-06, 14:06
Call them. Over and over and over. Then demand that your account is fixed. Be careful though, many of them are from india and dont speak english very well.

PepsiPlayer
26-04-06, 14:21
I had the same problem with a new CC, and i didnt get any notice from C2P either, but anyway, the only way i get a response from these clowns is to get really lairy with them in my emails, you might have to send a couple, but it works.

giga191
26-04-06, 14:24
Call them. Over and over and over. Then demand that your account is fixed. Be careful though, many of them are from india and dont speak english very well. Defo call them, it gets it done in about 5 mins.

RogerRamjet
26-04-06, 15:02
Call them. Over and over and over. Then demand that your account is fixed. Be careful though, many of them are from india and dont speak english very well.

My mums been working for BT (British Telecom) for 18 years, and she got offered a ton of cash to go to India to train people to do her job (cheaper, of course) and replace her.

Naturally she refused, and out of principle im not gonna ring them.

I thought when you rang them you spoke to some German dude anyway?

Bugs Gunny
26-04-06, 15:08
Well that situation is changing, as it turned out customers don't realy like it when they get an indian on the phone that usualy can't help them anyway.

RogerRamjet
26-04-06, 15:10
Well that situation is changing, as it turned out customers don't realy like it when they get an indian on the phone that usualy can't help them anyway.

Thats why she's still working for them lol.

CHA0S
26-04-06, 16:01
write e-mail using the Title "For Attention Of Janine regarding Neocron account"

then explain all if not all i can suggest is asking a nice kind American to speak on ur behalf and call them "free call"

Best of luck

forgot to say make sure you TELL them which credit card to use unless of course the previous one has already been removed off their system (can see this via the C2P login)

Faid
26-04-06, 16:13
Well shit, it looks like I might have this exact same problem, my CC they have on file has expired as well. I think I'm paid up through to next month though, anyone know if I can just switch my account to PBC without having to deal with the endless C2P Bullshite?

unreal
26-04-06, 17:30
heh I know how you feel regarding Click2Pay. I can't remove an expired credit card from my account, without emailing or phoning them at least, which is rather disappointing. Just simply add another set of details and set it as the default, job done. After doing that the second to last time I was reactivating my acount, it only took an entire 42 seconds (most of that time included remembering which password I used with Click2Pay, which meant I typed in 4 passwords before getting it correct :p) to reactive this time round. Quick and easy with no problems.

RogerRamjet
26-04-06, 17:34
I entered 1 wrong password and they locked my account :(

Uho
28-04-06, 17:09
Rofl. i cant take it anymore.
Today i paid the subscription fee from 2 of my locked accounts to
paybycash after ive used 300+ direct phonecalls to click2gay
800+ emails and couple hundred emails to kk.... once even called them...
should have had done that after a 2 week of locked accounts..

next thin i do im gonna switch my 3rd account to paybycash too...

hint. paybycash works with creditcards :P

goto: http://www.paynova.com/

And make an account feed m00lah to your wallet
then goto nocron and paybycash and pay through paynova :P

Then again it seems its not realtime as they promised.... neither of them
is still not working..... :o :mad: :confused: :eek:

RogerRamjet
28-04-06, 20:43
Rofl. i cant take it anymore.
Today i paid the subscription fee from 2 of my locked accounts to
paybycash after ive used 300+ direct phonecalls to click2gay
800+ emails and couple hundred emails to kk.... once even called them...
should have had done that after a 2 week of locked accounts..

next thin i do im gonna switch my 3rd account to paybycash too...

hint. paybycash works with creditcards :P

goto: http://www.paynova.com/

And make an account feed m00lah to your wallet
then goto nocron and paybycash and pay through paynova :P

Then again it seems its not realtime as they promised.... neither of them
is still not working..... :o :mad: :confused: :eek:

Is PBC instant account activation?

Uho
29-04-06, 20:27
It wasnt realtime took few hours but now its done...
5 months of frustration is gone :P

RogerRamjet
29-04-06, 20:30
Ach, id try it out but i dont wanna fork out the £15 for activation on 2 accounts :(

Uho
29-04-06, 20:33
one problem with paynova was i had to snoop their
paynova verification code to show up on my bank account
to verify my wallet coz paybycash dont accept unverified wallets to pay with..
which means it took 3 days to appear but thats only one time thingie.

now i should stop paying click2gay on my third account and move that over to pbc too.. :P