PDA

View Full Version : [OT]Why you shouldn't gank....

Dribble Joy
25-04-06, 12:57
Ok, dunno if you've heard this before, but it's funny/disturbing.

Click the clicky thing. (http://media.putfile.com/Silverstein-Wins-the-Internet)

cRazy-
25-04-06, 13:04
That Kid was me tbh.

John Bushido
25-04-06, 13:05
omg, thats really really bad

Ive got to lom my chars to nonweaponstufftraders

RogerRamjet
25-04-06, 13:08
Hilarious.

He would have loved NCAT :D

giga191
25-04-06, 13:19
Some people shouldn't play games...

Glok
25-04-06, 15:17
That's fucking hilarious!

Apocalypsox
25-04-06, 16:40
ROFL MY UNHOLY WAFFLEZ OF D00M theres another reason not to play WoW yo

Jodo
25-04-06, 17:13
I wonder how many novelty nutjobs the likes of NCAT have released into society...
Perhaps they'll one day seek retribution dressed as a giant bat? 8|

-sf-
25-04-06, 18:13
thats just to good to be true. fuckin hilarious coincidence!!!!
one of the best things ive ever heard :D

solling
25-04-06, 20:53
But is it Really silverStein or just a Kid who loves them and named their char after them?

solid-rock
25-04-06, 21:37
People around here are so slow. That things been on SXR spam boards for weeks now.

Vae Victis
25-04-06, 23:10
Hilarious.

He would have loved NCAT :Du cant really corpse camp in neocron, ppl just choose another GR :)

altho I can probably understand that kid, pisses me off when im being camped by like 4/5 lvl 60s when im mid 30s :D
thank fuck im epicxed 60 tbfh, time for me to gank newbz.

that said, he shouldnt play on a PVP server if u cant stand getting ganked :D
and HES A LOLLADIN FFS ! he can bubble AND hes got insta full heal, if he still dies / not able to hearthstone, hes a newb and should reroll to horde and make a shaman.
tbfh

giga191
26-04-06, 00:33
No one should play WoW, period. Play NC, or if you don't like the bugs, play a FPS. Don't play WoW.

Bugs Gunny
26-04-06, 07:51
Giga, is there any psychward we should send flowers to, that you know of?

Necpock
26-04-06, 08:25
Many similar to this involving WoW...
Some bloke got fired because he played WoW too much, he couldn't afford the rent so he got kicked out his flat, then his account got hacked and he killed himself.

Subliminal Messages? Ingame music saying "Play me more" or something.
I guess people who play it wont find it out because they, I think, rather play it then find out of there are any subliminal messages.

-zero-
26-04-06, 08:45
THAT is funny as shit! lmao

Bugs Gunny
26-04-06, 08:50
I wouldn't let my 11y old kid play wow though.
They should be outside playing, climbing trees etc.

landofcake
26-04-06, 11:24
Hahahaha that's excellent ... sometimes i wonder whether it's actually really harsh to be a 'ganking' character in online games, but stories like that make it all worth it :P

RogerRamjet
26-04-06, 12:39
I think FETISH drove Digimouse to that stage a few times :D

giga191
26-04-06, 14:37
If I played rock, paper, scissors (WoW) 8 hours per day, i think i might go crazy :confused::eek:

Bugs Gunny
26-04-06, 14:46
Giga, i don't see how you playing strippoker with yourself 8 hours a day is any better.

giga191
26-04-06, 14:48
You never know what's gonna happen with strip poker tho :cool:

Preach
26-04-06, 14:48
WoW ftw tbh

Bugs Gunny
26-04-06, 14:56
GGN ftw tbh

(giga goes nude)

giga191
26-04-06, 15:09
1) The genre: elves, gnomes and fairies, in disney land
2) The gameplay: rock paper scissors
3) The players: anyone who has time in their lives for points 1) and 2), I wouldn't want to know
4) The reason people play it: to collect ingame wealth, so that they can try to fulfill their materialistic dreams

Preach
26-04-06, 17:14
1) The genre: elves, gnomes and fairies, in disney land
on one side of the coin....... the disney land of WoW is located on one island far away from both continents basically only able to be accessed by the gnomes and fairies and elves.. and is deserted on every server. Actual lands vary from deserts to jungles
2) The gameplay: rock paper scissors
L2P Giga, u know better than that

3) The players: anyone who has time in their lives for points 1) and 2), I wouldn't want to know
U would be surprised how many of them u alreay know and have pwned u in the past

4) The reason people play it: to collect ingame wealth, so that they can try to fulfill their materialistic dreams

For a small portion. however most guilds arent stood repeatedly doing encounters for weeks with only a hefty repair bill at the end of it to obtain wealth.
Real reason to play for a decent gamer: to attempt to do something that requires 40 skilled players working together to complete. Unlike nc which requires either an apu/ppu to complete most quests. Or PvP involving rarely above 20 people most of which suck and have 5-6 outstanding pvp'ers. Pvp is only rock paper scissors at level 50-59. After that if u cant pvp u get ur ass handed to u.. just like nc

Dogface
26-04-06, 17:19
WoW is a shit game, you have to devote your life to it if you want to get anything worth having at end-game.

Worst part about it is the childish community.

RogerRamjet
26-04-06, 17:27
WoW is a shit game, you have to devote your life to it if you want to get anything worth having at end-game.

Worst part about it is the childish community.

Thats because children play it :D

The NC community however, is just got the collective mental age of a toddler.

Kame
26-04-06, 20:19
I know so much ppl from life that plays wow...

If they played NC theyd all hate me by now ...

Vae Victis
26-04-06, 20:49
No one should play WoW, period. Play NC, or if you don't like the bugs, play a FPS. Don't play WoW.true though, NC is soo much better.

nothing beats the adrenaline you get from NC pvp (specially outnumbered if ur a bit skilled).
try taking on 10 alliance when you got 4 horde. you wont win, unless the enemies are complete newbs (which 90% they are)

plus its easier to lvl in NC :)
played WoW for a month, then played NC for 2 weeks, capping my PE in 1 day from /10 which I normally cba too. was well easy.
it got boring though, so went back to WoW and enjoying it :)
(tho i cant forget about nc pvp)

Apocalypsox
26-04-06, 22:56
i vote for banning preach. the WoW carebear.

START THE /SIGNING!

RogerRamjet
26-04-06, 23:55
Yeh and youve got a ton of my shit ice.

You better be back.

Vae Victis
27-04-06, 00:32
/signed

reactivate my acc then biatch :p

RogerRamjet
27-04-06, 00:53
C2P fucked me over :(

Preach
27-04-06, 11:11
I vote for letting everyone know that Vae cries like a woman when he gets ganked in WoW :cool:

oo oo and gets mint fear too look after his srry warlock ass :D

Bugs Gunny
27-04-06, 11:35
Ice also screams like a girl when he gets pked in neocron :-)

WB Ice

Preach
27-04-06, 11:41
hence why he always plays ppu to avoid being pew pew pew'd by the ze noobs

Bugs Gunny
27-04-06, 11:46
I'm sure once he gets his ppu act activated he's in for a holy heal surprise.
Any bets on which note he'll reach as he screams? I vote for the high C.

Preach
27-04-06, 12:01
M8, ive seen rl pics of him at a bowling tournament..... imagine a ginger marshmallow man 8| If he ever reached a high c the sounds would be drowned out by a rainstorm of chocolate bars flooding from his jowels. Isnt that right Vae ;)

RogerRamjet
27-04-06, 13:06
hence why he always plays ppu to avoid being pew pew pew'd by the ze noobs

Surely you realise its also because he's one of the best PPUs around?

Spermy
27-04-06, 13:17
Just climbing back on topic for a sec, I can't seem to see 'owt. Edit - tis oki - my firefox plugins were preventing the audio file from playing.

Meh, nice story.

RogerRamjet
27-04-06, 13:18
Its just an audio file. I think.

Glok
27-04-06, 13:22
Synopsis for the audio impaired:

Kid plays WoW, kid gets ganked repeatedly, kid beats up sister and pursues parents with knife, kid goes to institution, kid gets interviewed by hot chick, kid finds out ganker is hot chicks BF, kid flips.

RogerRamjet
27-04-06, 13:26

Kid plays WoW, kid gets ganked repeatedly, kid beats up sister and pursues parents with knife, kid goes to institution, kid gets interviewed by hot chick, kid finds out ganker is hot chicks BF, kid flips.

I think we can simply shorten that to "PRWNED"

giga191
27-04-06, 13:32
For a small portion. however most guilds arent stood repeatedly doing encounters for weeks with only a hefty repair bill at the end of it to obtain wealth.
Real reason to play for a decent gamer: to attempt to do something that requires 40 skilled players working together to complete. Unlike nc which requires either an apu/ppu to complete most quests. Or PvP involving rarely above 20 people most of which suck and have 5-6 outstanding pvp'ers. Pvp is only rock paper scissors at level 50-59. After that if u cant pvp u get ur ass handed to u.. just like nc
When i played it, i started as an undead, and it still looked like disney land to me. Anyway, why would anyone care about the quests? It's hardly action-like, and if you want to fight AIs, I would play MGS or GTA.

solid-rock
27-04-06, 13:41
What do you say we stop the wow hate party :angel:.

giga191
27-04-06, 13:44
What do you say we stop the wow hate party :angel:. Not as long as people still play it.

Preach
27-04-06, 14:26
Difficult PvE breeds a larger community leading to greater and larger pvp which is the main goal. Dont you think if Neocron could come up with large scale world encounters that require a team of upto 20 (of all different classes) with equivalent rewards it would lead to alrger long term clans and more importantly those clans beating the shit out of eachother on a regular basis. Suppose ops were directly linked to these encounters. For example the phoenix boss could only be accessed if you controlled an uplink in the wastelands or 2 uplinks for that matter that PvP would increase and op fighting would be more than for a colour and name on the map?

The mechanics are all there, e.g a super sized mcSpider that can poison the entire grp, or worse shitted a para barrel and stomped ur ass on the melee classes...... An acolyte boss that holy lightings large grps of people or fire apocs them. These things dont need to be instanced or anything. theres plenty of random caves and hidden away valleys for these things to spawn once a week or so. Even a quest to activate the jugggernaut statue that could drop a capped xbow and so on. Even if Wow appeals to the young aswell as experianced game players you cant deny its PvE content has bred a population large enough to sustain 2-3 concurrent 40v40 battles that can last for 7 hours on a daily basis

Bugs Gunny
27-04-06, 14:33
How about it if the warbot statue in I14 comes to life?
a 127/127 superwarbot which sprays 20 rockets at a time and shoots 4 lasers :-)
The sound from the warbot should be a robotic :"I am Billy, i want to play, will you play with me?"

Preach
27-04-06, 14:35
That would Pwn so hard. I really hope the balancing works and i can play nc fulltime again. Everytime i log on my aiming gets rustier and rustier..... soon even bugs will be able to kill me :cool:

Bugs Gunny
27-04-06, 14:51
Tssssk, i think you forgot last week, where we were at oposite ends of the seafood place and i killed you by throwing a pea in your eye.

Preach
27-04-06, 14:54
:eek: frightening, i didnt even log on last week but if its true its explains why my ds was popped and my lvling hl was equipped yesterday :wtf

edit: i belive you killed my brother called Zappanker in game or Kid Kash. u probably dont know em though.

Did u hack my belt u wretched little bunny? :eek:

Vae Victis
27-04-06, 18:29
Preach, u stopped playing WoW ? :(
guess I have to reactivate my acc and kick ur ass back to it :p

Not as long as people still play it.
http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/1665/funnyroom3xr.jpg

Kierz
27-04-06, 18:35

Kid plays WoW, kid gets ganked repeatedly, kid beats up sister and pursues parents with knife, kid goes to institution, kid gets interviewed by hot chick, kid finds out ganker is hot chicks BF, kid flips.how do you know she's hot :>

Glok
27-04-06, 20:08
Heh fuck if I know. Erm, just something about the audio clip gave me that impression. When I'm just listening to something like that, I have a habit of making a movie of it in my head, more interesting that way. To tell the truth, I visualize almost every thought that enters my head.

landofcake
27-04-06, 22:15
I think FETISH drove Digimouse to that stage a few times :D

LOL i remember Digimouse ...

giga191
27-04-06, 22:35
@ vae:

http://webb.informatik.gu.se/~s03danee/skoj/cares.jpg

Vae Victis
28-04-06, 01:57
@ vae:

http://webb.informatik.gu.se/%7Es03danee/skoj/cares.jpgoh that one's well funny :D
I got a pic to counter it, but I'd get banned for it :lol:

Apocalypsox
28-04-06, 02:47
i have a gun to counter WoW players too. MUHAHAHAHHAAH....HAHAHAHHAHA.....hah.

Dogface
28-04-06, 10:12
You mention that damn Silent Hunter in nearly every post you make :p