PDA

View Full Version : RoG

Pantho
24-04-06, 19:36
Since when has the RoG been boosted, again

It really hurts inside Neofrag, is that do do with the old rule setting in neofrag. Or was the dmg increased?

sometimes i could outheal it, sometimes it would do more than a Xbow to me

pabz
24-04-06, 19:49
rog isnt that bad with db and a non moving target

SorkZmok
24-04-06, 20:12
Well, the Healing Light got fixed afaik, maybe they also managed to fix the RoG aswell.

Though the ravager still is pretty useless. Hardly does any damage most of the time. :(

/edit
The second someone tells me it's working again, i'm lomming Stardust to non pa rog because its extremely sexy.

cRazy-
24-04-06, 20:15
Ahh I remember my old RoG Spy on Pluto.

The good old days...

pabz
24-04-06, 20:17
rolh :lol:

LiL T
24-04-06, 20:18
Since when has the RoG been boosted, again

It really hurts inside Neofrag, is that do do with the old rule setting in neofrag. Or was the dmg increased?

sometimes i could outheal it, sometimes it would do more than a Xbow to me

or someone is BBQing you with it and now your posting this to try and get i nerf even more ?

Mr Kot
24-04-06, 21:05
Ahh I remember my old RoG Spy on Pluto.

The good old days...
The good old days were when the RoG was blue. Same with the ROLH.

I want my blue rays back :mad:

RogerRamjet
24-04-06, 22:22
Oh god, if RoG is back, CA PA RoG PE for the fucking win.

Kame
24-04-06, 22:40
Nothing got fixed.

This is a netlag case. It happens especially with very fast moving targets (i think no PA monks, and spys).
Your client tells you that you have hit ur target, but in fact you didnt. Think of it as the same as the fall-damage, the server gives the HP back.

I think this is the same, server doesnt register the hit, but you client on your computer does.
I mean i could be wrong but i really belive that this is what cause the problem and that KK never fixed it or even reckonized the problem.

Terayon
25-04-06, 00:08
The second someone tells me it's working again, i'm lomming Stardust to non pa rog because its extremely sexy.

I was going to do that :( . One of my favorite guns.

Pantho
25-04-06, 04:54
or someone is BBQing you with it and now your posting this to try and get i nerf even more ?

Hell no i dont want it nerfed, im thinking of making a RoG PE, Tis sexy,
And i think the score out of 8 duels was 4:4 me using Exec,

And i now of the slientside HP bug, but that doesnt normally end up in you dying. And yes ive got a Runspeed of around 100 i think, so it might be me :) , but fuck im sorry but it still hurt. I might tast a RoLh out, see if thats any better.

Kinda helps this PE hit nearly everyshot btw, dam good aim.

Pantho
25-04-06, 10:38
Hmmm I want a RoG Setup. Tried to make one, but i need to now how much RC to cap,

170RC
138wep lore
112 resists, 445hp,

But thats just using a Move-on, no ppr, and no POR.

Speeds only 84, unless i pop a whiteflash. Any1 any idea if that will cap a RoG, or at least a better NO PA RoG setup.

Bugs Gunny
25-04-06, 11:09
I saw some duels involving a rog pe in nf last night.
It's the silliest gun in the world, and it does indeed only realy dammage people when they stand still.

Panhandler
25-04-06, 11:36
im that rog PE you saw in NF. i did quite well with it vs the FA guys, but when i used it against the BD guys it did next to nothing.. lom'd all the HT combat out.. TSU rifle is the best tbh

Bugs Gunny
25-04-06, 11:40
I was even surprised you'd use the rog, we usualy make fun of rog pes when we see them :-)

But yeah with the tsunami rifle you did rather good.

Pantho
25-04-06, 11:52
I was one of those FA guys,

I musta been amazingly fucked tbh, then... Because the RoG was doing more dmg than a dam Xbow to me..

Im Guessing u might have been bugged stood still lol.

giga191
25-04-06, 13:14
so is rolh fixed too?

Bugs Gunny
25-04-06, 13:16
It's NOT fixed.
Must have been some pes that were standing still when the rog shot them.

Pantho
25-04-06, 16:27
i Musta been bugged then.

some1 else had that while i was in there. They stood perfectly still.. and no. I still didnt hit every shot

Panhandler
25-04-06, 21:10
Nobody stood still on my screen. Pantho you were the only one giving good fights tbh

Koshinn
26-04-06, 01:05
I have a rog pe, pm me with a time and i'll nf!! :D

Pantho
26-04-06, 09:17
Nobody stood still on my screen. Pantho you were the only one giving good fights tbh

Why ty, Im still new to Pistol PE's But im finding it fun. If the score wasnt abour 4:4 then im gonna delude myself into thinking it was. but id still like to now how that thing ********** me sometimes, and yet sometimes it doesnt..

Ive come to the conclusion you must be like and sometimes hit an obsene amount of shots without missing one. And then some othertimes you miss an obsene amount of shots. O_o

Panhandler
26-04-06, 11:03
Why ty, Im still new to Pistol PE's But im finding it fun. If the score wasnt abour 4:4 then im gonna delude myself into thinking it was. but id still like to now how that thing ********** me sometimes, and yet sometimes it doesnt..

Ive come to the conclusion you must be like and sometimes hit an obsene amount of shots without missing one. And then some othertimes you miss an obsene amount of shots. O_o
That was the first time i dueled with that gun.. ive been leveling non stop so havent PvPd in a week or so. The last few duels that i beat you was because i noticed how you couldnt hit me for nothing when i started acting like a monkey on your back :) just stick close to you and the rog does good dmg with db.. but realistically its just not a good rifle imo. Ill stick with TSU rifle :rolleyes:

RogerRamjet
26-04-06, 12:37
lol, its funny how a gun 25 tls lower than the RoG out damages it :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
26-04-06, 13:30
Well, try the tl55 unlabeled plasma cannon and some of the lasercannons higher up in the chain.....

giga191
26-04-06, 14:31
lol, its funny how a gun 25 tls lower than the RoG out damages it :rolleyes: you mean the fusion rifle?

Pantho
26-04-06, 18:50
Yea, this is my first Pistol Char for PvP. Had him on Exe about 1 week now, a fucker to aim.