PDA

View Full Version : CLAN Event

more fire
22-04-06, 15:17
ok my clan is trying to get a tournament going its something for everyone to take part in, the event afawk is going to be clan vs clan max of 8 people per team, also there will be a pvp section for the pvpers with a best of 3 battle so that people dont say they got lagged etc or make some lame excuse and moan at us also it will be fun and more entising, we also have ideas running for snipers events etc. i will post more about it here once i get into contact with the event gm etc and ill explain prizes and lots more we are trying to make it as fun as possible.

i can say the clan vs clan it involves a prize for each individual player who takes part which will be given to the leader of the team and he will distribute them, also the pvp will be mc5 as well and various rares.

oh we also have an idea of picking dogtags for prizes and some raffles not sure as to how that will work yet but it is being discussed.

everything will be frapsed and put on here for you to dl and enjoy a look back on the event it is set in a very random area no hills nothing to clip it its just straight up flat land and to get there you will be transported by the transport provided.

CMaster
22-04-06, 15:19
Sounds good.

Breakaway
22-04-06, 15:20
sounds great :) will you give us all a shout on here when you know the dates of this? as my clan and I would love to participate.

Cheers.

more fire
22-04-06, 15:22
yes the dates will be announced asap it all depends on the gm team when its convenient for them

pabz
22-04-06, 15:24
what if one of our clan members is stuck changing faction ?

more fire
22-04-06, 15:25
stuck changin faction meaning?

if u mean cannot join the faction to join clan in borstys case then its kool because there will be a list once the teams are set you canot change them after the first fight etc unless some one really needs to log but yes random people are welcomed to make a group of 8 and participate

CMaster
22-04-06, 15:28
if u mean cannot join the faction to join clan in borstys case then its kool because there will be a list once the teams are set you canot change them after the first fight etc unless some one really needs to log but yes random people are welcomed to make a group of 8 and participate

Ok, thats cool - I'd currently have trouble participating otherwise.

more fire
22-04-06, 15:30
bear in mind there will be a pvp event as well right after

and there will be fun things other than that to do for the people who dont take part

pabz
22-04-06, 15:56
bear in mind there will be a pvp event as well right after

and there will be fun things other than that to do for the people who dont take part
Shame my gay pes inactive.

Tratos
22-04-06, 17:03
If it helps you for sorting a date Natural Selection (http://ns.broken-reality.org) is running on the 28th and every second friday from that.

more fire
25-04-06, 18:58
hey anyone know any good editing proggies? its for when we fraps the event atm we got something called sonyvegas? any tips on how or which are good programs to create videos so we can make a big ass video for everyone we are really trying to make this a huge event for everyone we even have ideas for tradeskillers and noobs who just started the game give everyone a chance to have fun.