PDA

View Full Version : Where anarchy Breed?

rhPhMe
21-04-06, 05:32
Yo where are the anarchy breed for the missions in TH.....its not the type of anarachy breed at gravis...

any1 know where?

rhPhMe
21-04-06, 08:02
wow.....found it after all..... 85/85 guys...

managed to kill 20 out of a group of like 30 of them.....

took me 3 or more hours....hard to get a mob alone to kill...

i go back to th....turn in a mission...

went from -99 to -94.....wtf kk??

i guess i will now try to go afk all night for a couple of weeks....

Pantho
21-04-06, 09:49
Yea, there Messed up - imo

something along the lines of - "With any Symp", Kill 20 Anchary, 20 Mad copbots , 20 Warbots and pay 600k to be changed to the faction of you choice.

Then it would stop people abusing it, But you could still get your Charecter to change to with the rest of your clan, etc

Bugs Gunny
21-04-06, 10:43
The person with the bright idea who put it in started it off with raising from -99 to -98 at first.
After a lot of complaints they upped it to an amazing 5 points.
Still, the mobs will kill a rhino in 3 seconds flat and i don't think anyone has used the missions to go from -99 to +10.

Conclusion: All coding time wasted on something about as usefull as a mining tool. That time could have been spent on fixing a bunch of broken scripts or unclear epic dialogues.

Toxen
21-04-06, 11:38
The person with the bright idea who put it in started it off with raising from -99 to -98 at first.
After a lot of complaints they upped it to an amazing 5 points.
Still, the mobs will kill a rhino in 3 seconds flat and i don't think anyone has used the missions to go from -99 to +10.

Conclusion: All coding time wasted on something about as usefull as a mining tool. That time could have been spent on fixing a bunch of broken scripts or unclear epic dialogues.

ode to have vechial collision damage....run them down with rhino I would, fun it would be...mmm yess

rhPhMe
22-04-06, 07:41
well we used vehicles for the first 5 kills....then i had to use paw of bear to kill them.....

it was horrible