PDA

View Full Version : Im Bored and i want a Tank for when the Bal -

Pantho
21-04-06, 04:43
So, im gonna level a Melee Tank , Whats the best way to do this o you think, Once ive finished with aggies, and the like. Get, Alot of poisen and Cave, or fire for el farid *_* . Any suggestions would be great :)

Apocalypsox
21-04-06, 04:55
Heh the way im leveling my new melee tank is- just like i did last time. fire resist, about 50 str melee weps- El Farid- till about 90-100 str rare weps. thats how ya do it. if ya dedicate a day to el farid you can get 20 levels

Terayon
21-04-06, 05:24
Melee tanks are lame. They dont have aoe, so for pvm they arnt very good. They cant hit anything becouse of the netcode, so in pvp they arnt good either. Atleast go hybrid. Then you can actualy level fast also.

Apocalypsox
21-04-06, 06:32
no see, you level up to 84 str, (hybbing all the merry way) then TPC the shit outta stuff. or just stay melee like i did and get to 114 str before hybbing out.

Bugs Gunny
21-04-06, 08:31
Go HC and spec enough HC so you'll end up with 187hc with all imps and pa.
The rest you can put in melee so you get about 185 with pa.
Now you'll be leveling a hybrid that caps it all with about 55wpl.

Just level at bunker till you got 55str with beast, then drive to chester with -200 free load in ammo, pop beast and get in reveler, keep gunning the launchers down at rank 55/25 or so.

Then move onto el farid with aoe or pop green dragon drugs and use tl10 heal in chaos caves.

Pantho
21-04-06, 09:42
Nice idea gunnar, shame i was lazy and made a Pure melee before reading this. - He is now using the TL41 combat claw, which aint bad for 3 hours . thats using Xtrong btw, but i think i like the idea of going Pure HC< Alot of points in HP , TL10 heal and a green dragon with Xray modded fusion weapon.

I think, ill start speccing points into HC , At least enough to use and cap a Speedgat, :p.

Could try and get a team with a apu-ppu team for abit :O