PDA

View Full Version : Oh God I Miss Pluto!

Hell-demon
20-04-06, 23:46
Those were the days!

1 Slot, fine clans, good community, good roleplay, good killing and ever so much fun :(

Oh why did Pluto go!

I miss NC1 *cries*

nobby
20-04-06, 23:54
Niddy will come in here with his normal smelly words about you all being stupid looking through your rose tinted glasses...

Maybe they should bring it back like people complained about, Niddy is not correct 100% I had 450% MORE FUN IN NC1 !

Bring it back or I leave!

(actually noone would care anyway...I take that comment back!)

Jipz
20-04-06, 23:55
4 slots sux
2 slots are good, <3 venus

Hell-demon
20-04-06, 23:58
In NC1 we actually had glasses :p

nobby
20-04-06, 23:59
And our mouths actually moved when we spoke!

we could punch Tsunami guards that would randomly attack people...and so on!

the good old times!

Hell-demon
21-04-06, 00:02
I loved setting the guards off in Pepper Park :D

Oh and my first RP (and last) wedding, we had sex in club veronique and I left my trousers there :rolleyes:

pabz
21-04-06, 00:04
And our mouths actually moved when we spoke!

we could punch Tsunami guards that would randomly attack people...and so on!

the good old times!
depending on faction or it would back-fire

Hell-demon
21-04-06, 00:06
I'll never forget getting Crypto Chronic and his chums to raid that Tangent meeting. The faction councellor was fuming :lol:

Nidhogg
21-04-06, 00:12
Ah yes, punching the guards was so funny! How many people quit over that? How many people came on the forums and complained over and over again? And you wonder why I say you wear rose tinted spectacles? o_O

N

Hell-demon
21-04-06, 00:14
It was chaos and thats what I love. What we need in NC is a good WAR!

Nukes coming out of city comms, radiation leaks from mliky rens and plagued droms. We need extreme chaos to liven things up. Especially that crater Dome of York.

Nidhogg
21-04-06, 00:20
Nukes coming out of city comms, radiation leaks from mliky rens and plagued droms. We need extreme chaos to liven things up.
I hear the spider population is on the increase.

N

Apocalypsox
21-04-06, 00:23
yarr pluto was teh suxx0rz uranus 4tw tbh! hurhur!

(on a more serious note the only thing that would make NC1 better is if we had our old pops back, everything else would SUCK ASS)

Hell-demon
21-04-06, 00:23
Arachnaphobia....

I have that...

pabz
21-04-06, 00:48
Ah yes, punching the guards was so funny! How many people quit over that? How many people came on the forums and complained over and over again? And you wonder why I say you wear rose tinted spectacles? o_O

N
You missed a bit.

On another subject:
Its funny how people are re-capping history talking about nc1. This CLEARLY shows that the existing product of "neocron 2" is not what people want!. Hope balancing fixes it, but i dont see this happening either. :mad: I dought balancing can fix every aspect of this game. Its a shame reli. This is the game that broke people's hearts.

Breakaway
21-04-06, 02:02
You missed a bit.

On another subject:
Its funny how people are re-capping history talking about nc1. This CLEARLY shows that the existing product of "neocron 2" is not what people want!. Hope balancing fixes it, but i dont see this happening either. :mad: I dought balancing can fix every aspect of this game. Its a shame reli. This is the game that broke people's hearts.

Yeah i agree with you, i felt alot less pressure in neocron 1, when i logged on i said "hey" in allience and i got loads of hello back, i also logged on knowing that i would have a good time... but now when i log on i feel loads of pressure due to people having psycho setups ext also the atrospheer is alittly crappy now. prople are blaing kk for this but tbh i am blaiming the attitude of the people playing this game. as people are becomming more nasty in chat, and all people care about is ganking people. i remember back in the pluto days we all used to sit around the clan appy, talking about stuff, going on massive raids to certain caves (crystal caves was my favorite) :D. well anyway i pray that tho's times come back as i really love this game and hope that it comes successful.

Asurmen Spec Op
21-04-06, 02:05
pluto noobs lol

cRazy-
21-04-06, 12:40
Pluto was the finest of servers.

Hell-demon
21-04-06, 12:41
Now we're stuck with this ugly bitch called Terra.

Who would sleep with her? WHO?

I wouldn't! Thats for damn sure! :mad:

Bugs Gunny
21-04-06, 13:31
:D
I hear the spider population is on the increase.

N

/set smart comment mode _on

Well at least that's one population KK has on the increase

Hell-demon
21-04-06, 13:32
ha ha :lol:

Niddy got owned ha ha

That was great Bugs

ZING!

:lol:

cRazy-
21-04-06, 13:43
Terra is like the Geordie Slag of servers.

Kenpo
21-04-06, 13:44
although i miss NC1(not pluto tho, i was a saturner) the punching of the guards was not what i liked.

made fighting in PP pointless for a blackdragon.

people couldnt take you 1 on 1 so they punched guards, only way they could claim a kill.

in some ways Nid is right, there is a element of rose tinted vision going on, however i also remember having a lot more fun in NC1.

raiding MB and TG canyon with a blackdragon clanmates was always a fun pass time.

of course over a short period of time(from nc1 to nc2) 99% of my old clan disappeared.

although i recently came back to game im still trying to get back in to the game(my own fault for giving away my moveon, proto and Herc chip)

of course some thing in NC2 are better, for instance i dont get many crashes, and i get better FPS.

still cant stand the NC2 models though, just glad im a PA wearing tank

cRazy-
21-04-06, 13:45
of course over a short period of time(from nc1 to nc2) 99% of my old clan disappeared.

You had 100 clan members?

ZING, im down for some high fives here people.

Hell-demon
21-04-06, 13:46
*high fives*

zing indeed

Bugs Gunny
21-04-06, 13:51
Cartel?

If you're still BD NCAT is recruiting players in BD.

Nidhogg
21-04-06, 14:16
:D

/set smart comment mode _on

Well at least that's one population KK has on the increase
you forgot the word "arse" after smart there, Bugs.

N

CMaster
21-04-06, 14:21
I think its wrong for people to see the "degredation" of the game as anything KK has done (excluding the release of NC2 which appears tove slashed populations for a few reasons). Its a combination of people getting bored, the NC2 transfer being too expensive or irritating for some and in all honestly, people better understnading the game mechanics has hurt it.

RogerRamjet
21-04-06, 14:28
I dream about Uranus everyday.

Sometimes the NC server too.

Bugs Gunny
21-04-06, 15:58
What has killed nc for most is this:

Planfile:
We decided to increase the graphics for all models, make the game ballanced and root out all the fre's. Players will have playershops and customisable accessories. To increase the enjoyment of the pvp side of the game we are listening to the community from now on.
Also each week we'll do a themeweek and concentrate on one aspect of the game.

Result:
We implemented a new quest, the digital carrot.
Unfortunately all digital carrots disappeared due to a bug but we plan to patch a hotfix soon.

I'm being sarcastic off course, but i'm sure you all catch my drift.

Hell-demon
21-04-06, 16:04
Me and tratos have ahd a lengthy discussion about this on the Tech Haven forums
here (http://www.techhaven.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2175)

giga191
21-04-06, 16:25
Arachnaphobia....

I have that... Anyone remember neocron coward? He would love these events :lol:

nobby
21-04-06, 17:26
I saw NC1 on sale in a shop yesterday...looking at the back of the box, I remembered how much fun I really had... :(

Glok
21-04-06, 17:54
I still have my NC1 box and the disks. I should get them mounted. (shush you B2/3 peeps... :lol: )

Bredahl
22-04-06, 02:17
BORING! Terra ftw ;)

Radamez
23-04-06, 12:21
Pluto was fun, when there was more than 2 people on-line :D

kurai
23-04-06, 16:44
Pluto was fun, when there was more than 2 people on-line :DPluto was great till they sneaked in Loss Of Level LOM pill change with no warning (patches #166/167).

The populations nosedived to about half within about 6 weeks, and never recovered. From that point on it was just on life support, gradually dwindling away to virtually nothing.

Syntax-Error
16-01-09, 20:29
Aye.. i miss pluto :( it was my playground for far to long :D

nobby
16-01-09, 20:51
Why be a bit of a knob bumping over two year old threads?

L0KI
16-01-09, 20:53
Lol @ epic bumpage.

Hell-demon
16-01-09, 21:29
I'm not fussed I started it. So young with a head full of crazy shit.

Some things never change.

Dribble Joy
16-01-09, 22:04
Aye.. i miss pluto :( it was my playground for far to long :D
I remember you....

Hell-demon
16-01-09, 22:07
I remember you....little boy

fixed

Hoder
16-01-09, 22:25
fixedFixed indeed. The thread, that is.