PDA

View Full Version : any1 else getting some weird buggs?

Pantho
18-04-06, 02:16
Well th emain annoying one over hte past day is, i created a char , Its a new droner. But 5/10 of the times i die and release, It instaGibbs me at my Spawn point *_ *. Character Bugged or , messed game?

-edit And now Anton Chandlers in Lost outskirts Gimme the message "Mr jones - you did not finish your Misson , Come back later" , WTF, I aint even in my Apartment,. lol

elGringo
18-04-06, 03:07
Well th emain annoying one over hte past day is, i created a char , Its a new droner. But 5/10 of the times i die and release, It instaGibbs me at my Spawn point *_ *. Character Bugged or , messed game?

never happened to me 8| ..and I used to drone a lot. Does your drone disappear or does the drone instagib your char?
If your refering to the drone vaporating: stay clear of walls, launch in 1st person only and keep the view centered as you do so.

-edit And now Anton Chandlers in Lost outskirts Gimme the message "Mr jones - you did not finish your Misson , Come back later" , WTF, I aint even in my Apartment,. lol

talk to some random dialog npc...and see if mr.chandlers repeats that dialog as well. My bet is, he will... this is usually a sign of NPCs not having a script assigned or the script not being loaded for whatever reason. Do a filecheck I'd say.

Pantho
18-04-06, 06:08
now i mean when i die - i relaes to say my Appartment, and i appear in my app dead. so i gotta release again . died 3 times that way ..

Dirus
18-04-06, 06:14
Sounds like your having some connection issues/sync issues with the server.

Pantho
18-04-06, 07:00
na dirus, it was only that one Char it happend on, I just Deleted him and re-rolled.... One buggy char tho, heh.... When i died, i had 100% SI sometimes by the time i was actually alive in my appartment *_*