PDA

View Full Version : gimie the lowdown

THE_TICK!!!!
17-04-06, 21:18
hey all, ive been on vacation, its been good and bad :( stinkin delta airlines destroyed my laptop, looks like they tried to punt it thru the goalposts, and will not pay for the repairs, so im out of the loop, whats been goin on ingame, whats changed FILL ME IN :)

cRazy-
17-04-06, 21:54
Crazy is still here.

Thats all you need to know.

CMaster
17-04-06, 22:10
Usual really.
FF and R2K fighting the pro-city flavour of the week (is it still Death Row? or have we moved on to the next one?). A new Black Dragon clan featuring Smurf, Pabz and a bunch of FETISH are trying to make an impact.
The non-power clans SXR, TFC, DOY and the like are still around doing their thing.
A bunch of "bunnehs" came around and hid some easter eggs. SOme had tasty suprises in (TL150 tools, vehicles)
Populations are struggling - 20% is a rareity.
A new bi-monthly fightnight series has got started up.
Patches haven't happened for a while really - check out nc.syn or THN for the notes of any you may have missed.

COLD
17-04-06, 22:11
Heya Tick. I don't guess much has changed, though I'm not sure how long you've been out of the loop since I ain't seen ya's in like forever. DeathRow is the only Pro clan actively holding ops. FF must be on vacation, cause I haven't really heard much from them for almost a week. Paradox came back over the weekend. I guess some Anti chap will have to fill you in on what DOY is really doing because I been too busy IRL to pay much attention. It's good to hear from ya, and I hope to see you in game asap.

Later buddy

Dogface
18-04-06, 10:39
New storyline is unfolding at the moment, going to happen over a period of six weeks (I think?). Involving lots of insects :confused:

Read VotR and neoChronicle for updates.

Balance forums still going.

Welcome back.

pabz
18-04-06, 13:55
Usual really.
FF and R2K fighting the pro-city flavour of the week (is it still Death Row? or have we moved on to the next one?). A new Black Dragon clan featuring Smurf, Pabz and a bunch of FETISH are trying to make an impact.
The non-power clans SXR, TFC, DOY and the like are still around doing their thing.
A bunch of "bunnehs" came around and hid some easter eggs. SOme had tasty suprises in (TL150 tools, vehicles)
Populations are struggling - 20% is a rareity.
A new bi-monthly fightnight series has got started up.
Patches haven't happened for a while really - check out nc.syn or THN for the notes of any you may have missed.
Can you refuse what black dragon has to offer?

Bugs Gunny
18-04-06, 15:04
New storyline is unfolding at the moment, going to happen over a period of six weeks (I think?). Involving lots of insects :confused:

Read VotR and neoChronicle for updates.

Balance forums still going.

Welcome back.

The storyline is just plain slow and hasn't realy affected the game a lot in the last months. Maybe there is something big happening soon, but for now it's just a bit of stuff on the side.

We need a content or dynamic patch soon, because people are getting bored waiting for the ballance changes.

THE_TICK!!!!
18-04-06, 19:28
so pretty much same old same old huh :( that blows goats, but im sure there workin hard so ill stick around, and wait with the rest of ya :)

RogerRamjet
18-04-06, 23:56
I love you Tick!!!

Spermy
19-04-06, 00:04
Bleh - I paid up my sub.

I've logged on for a total 2 hours since last week.

Nidhogg
19-04-06, 00:36
How many of these threads is this now, TICK? ;)

N

Asurmen Spec Op
19-04-06, 02:58
How many of these threads is this now, TICK? ;)

N
How many of these posts is this now, Nid?;)

A

ZoVoS
19-04-06, 03:12
How many of these posts is this now, Nid?;)

A

How many dead prostitutes abused now assman?

Z

Asurmen Spec Op
19-04-06, 03:13
How many dead prostitutes abused now assman?

Z

A

ZoVoS
19-04-06, 03:14
EDIT -=- :o never mind

Koshinn
19-04-06, 04:13
Can you refuse what black dragon has to offer?
Yes. :angel:

THE_TICK!!!!
19-04-06, 07:02
niddy the man is holdin me down !! the airlines are ruining my laptops, and the taliban is messin with my neocron schedule...alas what can i do :(

Hell-demon
19-04-06, 12:04
You work for the Taliban? o_O

er...what ever floats ya boat, man.

Spermy
19-04-06, 12:05
You work for the Taliban? o_O

er...what ever floats ya boat, man.

If shooting at/being shot at by them can count :S

Hell-demon
19-04-06, 12:18
Yeah but they have bad weaponlore :rolleyes:

Come on down and chill with us TICK

pabz
19-04-06, 14:02
Yes. :angel:
your definitely taking the blue pill :angel:

Toxen
19-04-06, 14:10
rofl this threads probably just got flagged by the echealon style systems out there.

KK needs to do BSG stylee updates for people returning to the game..... Previously on neocron....... Bugs scratched his butt

Bugs Gunny
19-04-06, 16:31
Last time i scratched my butt it was a public event and a very succefull one if i might add.

unreal
19-04-06, 16:35
heh I think people are just getting bored full stop (I know I am these days) because of the lack of content/incredibly slow rate at which the storyline is (or generally isn't) progressing, not to mention the lack of people who don't seem to want to leave zone lines or their PPU's to fight. I installed F.E.A.R again and completed it in a day. Pretty good fun. It's interesting when you pay to play a MMORPG that's supposed to be based around PvP, yet you usually have to play some other game to get any of it, unless you enjoy monk zergs or what I mentioned above.

Toxen
19-04-06, 17:07
To be honest we need a big storyline event to kick things up, in NC1 is was all about the dome wats going on at the dome who are the dome what they going to do next etc. In nc2 we've got nout in terms of a centralised goal its basicly a war in stalemate all the time. Regeants wasn't exactly exploited for all it could be, HIOB and hacknet hasn't been either. We're just jumping from small storyline event to small storyline event. Cyborgs, Foodshortage, Spiders Regents. We need some central storyline that utterly affects the overall makeup of the game. We've got perhaps a couple of points coming up.. we know yagers has pritty much gone insane and is health is deteriating anyway. Reeza's pritty old rember these two were chums originally, and seeing as there pritty much there the leaders of the two factions of neocron there loss will drastically affect things. Or perhaps we could see something like a new enermy forcing dome and neocron to be allies but not exactly the most freindly no one suggest tokyo 2 for the enermy. The next idea would require the neocron clock to be put forward a bit, but we could get the first transmissions back from the great trek see what happens there.

krynstone
19-04-06, 18:03
It would be nice to have a big storyline event with nanites being introduced.....

Some FA breakthrough and black market selling of nanite tools form FA runners etc.

It would make the price pretty high Initially until NC found people to steal the nanite tool plans and got production going in NC....That would be awesome!

Faid
20-04-06, 01:29
I think what Toxen says sums it up quite well when he describes the war between NC City and DOY basically a stalemate where there is no real resolution. A common Enemy would be great to have, not so much to force NC City and DOY to ally and fight together, but to give people something to do when your "normal" enemy is not online.

Toxen
20-04-06, 02:02
It would be nice to have a big storyline event with nanites being introduced.....

Some FA breakthrough and black market selling of nanite tools form FA runners etc.

It would make the price pretty high Initially until NC found people to steal the nanite tool plans and got production going in NC....That would be awesome!

Leck heck is DoY gettin another hand out on a silver platter, beside would unbalance game.... needs to be something thats done over night and is just assumed to have been there all along.