PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Easter Event - What did you get?

Mr Kot
17-04-06, 14:23
So yesterday, i find all these easter eggs all over the wastelands and in the cities. Obviously some contained goodies, others not.

What did everybody get?

Unfortunately i didn't get to look until later in the day when i assume everything had been taken, but i was on the lookout for some really hidden ones that nobody found yet ;)

I even found 3 eggs inside the Grave, but they were empty :(

Anyone else have better luck?

Superbron
17-04-06, 14:33
I got a headache :(

Glok
17-04-06, 16:18
Erm, there was stuff in those eggs? I just ran by, ogled their weirdness for a second, and ran on. :rolleyes:

Mr Kot
17-04-06, 19:34
Erm, there was stuff in those eggs? I just ran by, ogled their weirdness for a second, and ran on. :rolleyes:
LOL, you didn't think that an easter event would be just admiring the paintwork? An easter egg HUNT is exactly that... to find goodies ;)

Crashtec
17-04-06, 20:11
I found jack shit.

We enetered the graves and saw those three eggs as well and my buddy found 2 viper king armors inside 1 egg. That was either the treasure intended for the egg or someone had already looted the eggs then dropped in extra viper kings and jet.

Trilaac
17-04-06, 20:32
i searched 20 odd eggs and all i found was 1 beer and 1 bar of chocoate.. which i sold for 1 credit each.. there were people finding all kinds of cool stuff though.. tools, spells, even MC5 parts, and rares....

most of the eggs you couln't search though...

Tratos
17-04-06, 21:39
Anyone grab screenies of the eggs? i saw the blue bunny one which was rather scary to behold :p and i know there are two other kinds - would like to see em as i doubt i'll get to where they are before they are despawned.

Dirus
17-04-06, 22:04
Anyone grab screenies of the eggs? i saw the blue bunny one which was rather scary to behold :p and i know there are two other kinds - would like to see em as i doubt i'll get to where they are before they are despawned.

There was all 3 types of eggs outside each TH exit last I saw. Blue, Brown, Yellow.

Glok
17-04-06, 22:07
The yellow one was riddled with bulletholes, the brown one was one of those eggs from the Alien movies. Creepy all around, I guess. :p

blackpheonix
17-04-06, 22:08

here ya go :)

Asurmen Spec Op
17-04-06, 22:10
haha, that egg got shoted

Tratos
17-04-06, 22:15
Cool :) thanks for the pic, its cool when stuff like this gets added to the game, nice to see that its not just christmas with the trees now :) Bring on hallowe'en decorations :p

Pantho
18-04-06, 07:02
NO ONE got MC5's Or Rares - Chenoa said as she planted htem on ooc,

that would be Politing the Market or somet, heh

Synchronize
18-04-06, 10:58
Sorry for the graves ones :)

I loot them (a cst 150 tool and a spider loot to make a trophee) and since i have some spare Viper, i just stuff them with :D

Peharps next time i stuff them with rares parts :angel:

Bugs Gunny
18-04-06, 11:08
I hope they get cleaned up, not like the xmass event npcs that have been littering the wastes for way too long.

And there's a lot more left over other event crap in several sectors too.

Kierz
18-04-06, 16:54
I got an SRI, SS and a couple of combat vhc keys at blackmist dump

VoWZaRiCK
19-04-06, 18:33
I got a tl 150 personal implant and a combat wheeler, my brother got a marine CPU