PDA

View Full Version : Question Epic Items

Frasse
16-04-06, 15:54
Just finished my epic run and got an item i would like to sell/trade
Wondering how to know what this items are worth .... is it a trade 1 to 1 or
depends on item u've got (want....other player wants) ?
In my case i'm willing to trade a Next Reveler for a Th Cpu .... if this is realistic ,i dunno , can't find any references !
Maybe someone could enlight me .... not to make a fool of myself :)

Trilaac
17-04-06, 20:38
epic items sell for around 1.5 milion credits each.. or, as you said.. you can swap them for other epic items, since they have the same value.
the ony things that ost more are MC5 chips and MOVEONS, which sell for 2 million or more each...

Galileo
17-04-06, 23:02
Hmm, I slightly disagree with the above poster.

Moveons and PPR's should get 2.5 to 3 mill. But 1.5 is not unheard of.
TSU Epic Rifles can get around 2 mill for a 4 or 5 slotter.
So long as your Reveller is Un-Used (i.e. you didn't activate the key) you can get 2 to 4 mill for it. If you DID activate the key then it's a trusting soul that buys it off you - Quad and Reveller keys have a hidden stat that "Soul-Binds" (yuck, horrible word) it to the first activator - If the person who first activated the key deletes the character then the reveller stops working for whoever has they key.
Gaya Gloves are definitely in short supply at the moment due to the horrificly difficult Gaya mission (its still solo-able according to some though). I sold one for 5 mill.
The DRE storage apt and the BD Epic apt can go for 300K and 1 mill respectively iirc.
Tangent guns are only useful for levelling; so maybe 500K for a 5 slotter, but not more than that.
The CM Epic cannon can go for 750k to 1.5 mill for a four or five slotter. Rumours of a 3 mill purchase exist, but I didn't see it
FA T-Haven CPU used to go for 800K - 1 mill - Now I see it being offered in exchange for a PPR or moveon - Dunno why.
TG Epic is useless, don't even bother. No-one will buy the grenades; in fact you probably can't give them away.
CA "CopBot" Powerarmour is OK - Good for PE's but it's CA only. You might find someone to give you 500K for it I guess. Never sold one tbh.

Did I miss any?

I'm sure the more regular gamers will refine some of the numbers above, but it's a valid start. Also, remember - Prices are whatever someone is willing to pay; you might get someone desperate for something to pay over the odds.

Cheers

Gal

Sgt. Pepper
18-04-06, 04:21
to trade one epic item for another is almost a fair deal, but ...

there are differences between them. Value depends on how important/famous an item is.
So a gaia glove is is a very famous thing, cause all Monks and PEs want to have one, same for "must haves" like PP resistorchip or Moveon.
Things that are specific for a single class/profession like TSU rifle, TT Epic Weapons and so on, have a lower value. (also these things are not needed at high levels)

try to make a deal. For me a TH CPU is on the same level with that reveler. Both are nice to have, but are not needed to pvp. and thats what most people do/want.

Pantho
18-04-06, 07:35
wow yea, CM Epic, Every Tank needs one, 2m for a crap slotter, Sold my 4 slotter for 3.5m And a 2 slotter for 3m

TSU rifle high slotted are popular, TH CPU Average price 1.5m... And ive got my revler on a char that ive transfered to about 6-7 chars, and i dont have the orignal char anymore. It belonged to my monk who activated and drove it, then was deleted - Same Goes with a qaud, i think the soul bind crap doesnt work at the moment.

Frasse
18-04-06, 08:28
Thanks , very usefull information for me , and maybe for other newbies too.
Btw .... i didn't activate the key , but it's useless for my char because it's a tradeskiller , who never leave TH anymore ( at least no wastelands ) , no LE and combat rating 0 ,so PvP is no option anyway :)

Superbron
18-04-06, 11:28
Thanks , very usefull information for me , and maybe for other newbies too.
Btw .... i didn't activate the key , but it's useless for my char because it's a tradeskiller , who never leave TH anymore ( at least no wastelands ) , no LE and combat rating 0 ,so PvP is no option anyway :)
Maybe someone wants to trade it for a TH CPU.

ZoVoS
18-04-06, 18:05
speed gats are one of the tanks most importnat weapons... if the cs aint working u exploit there weakness to piercing

Spermy
18-04-06, 18:07
speed gats are one of the tanks most importnat weapons... if the cs aint working u exploit there weakness to piercing

Screw the CS - have you seen how many morons completely ignore poison? :D

In response to teh reveller - Keep it. Roll a HC PE. Proceed to print money.

ZoVoS
19-04-06, 01:10
Screw the CS - have you seen how many morons completely ignore poison? :D

In response to teh reveller - Keep it. Roll a HC PE. Proceed to print money.

lol i use pob anyway =] overall i do pritty nicely even with the messed up net code

THE_TICK!!!!
19-04-06, 07:23
damn i need to get back ingame and sell some shizzle !!! prices are going up again. since im poor and all :(

Brammers
19-04-06, 10:43
So long as your Reveller is Un-Used (i.e. you didn't activate the key) you can get 2 to 4 mill for it. If you DID activate the key then it's a trusting soul that buys it off you - Quad and Reveller keys have a hidden stat that "Soul-Binds" (yuck, horrible word) it to the first activator - If the person who first activated the key deletes the character then the reveller stops working for whoever has they key.

"Soul-Binds" - That is true for the Reveler but not for Quad.

Bugs Gunny
19-04-06, 11:35
Sould bind is not true for either.

What happened was KK's helpdesk got a bunch of complaints about broken reveler keys and they didn't even know why they were broken.
The problem was easily solved by putting the announcement on the forums.

The only way you'll break a key is if you delete the char that had it registered WITHOUT first registering the key to the new owner.

Bredahl
19-04-06, 20:07
Sould bind is not true for either.

What happened was KK's helpdesk got a bunch of complaints about broken reveler keys and they didn't even know why they were broken.
The problem was easily solved by putting the announcement on the forums.

The only way you'll break a key is if you delete the char that had it registered WITHOUT first registering the key to the new owner.
true, true..
my reveler still works just fine and ive deleted the char that got it a long time ago..

Pantho
20-04-06, 08:10
Same, Panthorax alas, Died after staying with -90 soulight and no items for about 4 weeks (kinda the way most of my alts die, lol )