PDA

View Full Version : Before I download the game - Questions ...

maso
14-04-06, 16:45
If you guys can order the good and bad things in the game, cuz I need to know before I "waste my time dowloading"...

also I would like to know how much people there're in the servers - i really want to see people on the streets or whatever and to find people that i can always hunt with them.

are there any quests? give some infomation about them
what is thing what the factions? what does it give to me / effects the game?
how's the pvp?

what else can i do besides leveling up?

is this game hard in the beggining?
--------------------------------

anyway, i really wanna be sure before i download the game and do the trial...
i hope that there're alot of things to do and much people to meet and to do things with them and not like solo most of the time...
and ofcourse i hope there're other things to do in this game beside leveling up ...

THANK YOU ALL :D

blackpheonix
14-04-06, 17:18
If you guys can order the good and bad things in the game, cuz I need to know before I "waste my time dowloading"...

also I would like to know how much people there're in the servers - i really want to see people on the streets or whatever and to find people that i can always hunt with them.

are there any quests? give some infomation about them
what is thing what the factions? what does it give to me / effects the game?
how's the pvp?

what else can i do besides leveling up?

is this game hard in the beggining?
--------------------------------

anyway, i really wanna be sure before i download the game and do the trial...
i hope that there're alot of things to do and much people to meet and to do things with them and not like solo most of the time...
and ofcourse i hope there're other things to do in this game beside leveling up ...

THANK YOU ALL :D

how many ppl on teh servers its hard to say depending on time of day etc etc many factors count there but ther is always ppl on (im going by terra server as this is teh one i am on). yes there are quest each faction has its own quest which at teh end u get a reward which could benifit you thers also extra request and teh gms (gamemasters) throw in world events every so often to keep your mind occupied :).thers 11 factions 6 factions for teh city 4 against teh city and 1 neutral faction all factions have teh own story. pvp is fun although havent really been pvping much atm ull find alot of info here http://ng.neocron.com/index.php?id=10 tells u teh background story of neocron teh factions etc etc

FlashFF
14-04-06, 17:19
Overall it's a decent game, well worth downloading to give the trial. The actual game experience itself, you can really only decide if you like it by giving it a go.
There is a tutorial when you make a character, as well as several helpful NPCs where you start in game.

On Terra, Population peaks at around 200-300 people, I'd say, and drops down to as low as 50-70 during the night.

There are missions available for your particular faction, which are alright. There is a profession quest at the beginning and an epic faction quest as you get bigger, as well as some other side quests for various items, then when you cap there are WoC quests.

There are factions that fight each other, but there is a lot of fighting beteen allies as well as enemies at the moment to watch out for. Depending on what faction you are decides where you start, and each faction has its own supply manager who as specific items for sale that aren't available directly to other factions.

I'm not a big PvPer so I won't go into PvP itself, but you can keep in your law enforcer chip (an implant) that you start with that excludes you from PvP (you can't attack other runnerst or be attacked by other runners). If this is removed after your skill rank (the avarage of your 5 Skill Levels) goes over 30, it can't be put back in. So if you don't want to PvP or join a clan, keep it in.

You can level, PvP or become a tradeskiller (or all of them :))

It's not too difficult as long as you read what NPCs say. Sometimes people tend to skip everything and then get stuck for ages.

There are sites with guides and such, such as SynergyXR (http://nc.synergyxr.net/)

maso
14-04-06, 17:54
200-300 ppl on terra? well it's kinda low ...
are there any servers that have above 400 - 500?

blackpheonix
14-04-06, 17:57

yes it is low because not many ppl are joining coz of teh low pops hence it gets lower but no ther isnt another server thats higher than terra :(

Sandman61
14-04-06, 18:48
when I played NC1 Beta ... it was hell of a game so much ppl... it was so fun and then i paid for it but after the summer i stopped playing cuz of basketball and stuff...

i think GM's need to do something that will bring new players...
they need to do alot of adviresments of like 14 - 20 days of trial without credit card (i know it's kinda problem but they can make something better than credit card)...
i would come back if this game was like it was in the beta =[

ZoVoS
14-04-06, 18:49

there are more than enought ppl to slaughter/get help from

just have to learn where to look. if u find a clan early then the populations wont matter atal