PDA

View Full Version : The dell ad.

Spermy
13-04-06, 19:56
Among all accounts created from the 1st to the 31st of December, Reakktor.com will award one account with a DELL XPS gaming machine. The winner will be announced shortly afterwards.

Eligibility
The drawing is only eligible to Neocron 2 players with a valid game or trial account created during the contest period, who are residents of a country where such contests are not prohibited by law, who are 18 years of age or older and not employees of Reakktor.com and 10tacle and their affiliates and families.

You may want to update your site. ;)

By the way, who won?

Tratos
13-04-06, 19:58
It would be nice to have an answer - did anyone even win?

We've asked nicely a few times now :p

Spermy
13-04-06, 20:00
It would be nice to have an answer - did anyone even win?

We've asked nicely a few times now :p

I'm thinking Neptune Server :p

Asurmen Spec Op
13-04-06, 20:01
Eww who'd want a dell?

cRazy-
13-04-06, 20:02
I just posted about this last week.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=133413

Spermy
13-04-06, 20:04
Oooh! Can we merge the threads? There's nothing like a big mess of posts to derail not one, but two threads!

That and the thread can become so indecipherable, that you don't need to answer!

:D

ZoVoS
14-04-06, 00:11
its oviouse... no new acounts ment nobody won :angel:

Spermy
14-04-06, 00:11
its oviouse... no new acounts ment nobody won :angel:

I made two.

Kept em as well. For like a month.

Give me my dell. :p

In all seriousness, now it's all done with, maybe you should change it out for a link to the chronicle or VOTR? Or get a Picture of MJS in his pimptastic new 10tacle decalled Porsche with the caption " I sold out" =/

ZoVoS
14-04-06, 00:16
I made two.

Kept em as well. For like a month.

Give me my dell. :p

In all seriousness, now it's all done with, maybe you should change it out for a link to the chronicle or VOTR? Or get a Picture of MJS in his pimptastic new 10tacle decalled Porsche with the caption " I sold out" =/

OR

i have this car because you use Click2Pay

Nidhogg
14-04-06, 00:19
I'll try and find this out but it could be that the person who won doesn't want any publicity.

N

Spermy
14-04-06, 00:21
I'll try and find this out but it could be that the person who won doesn't want any publicity.

N

Fair play for that part, you can't force it.

I would definitely say dump the ad though.

I think there definitely needs to be more of a spotlight shone on the magazines, I know they have a section in community, but nothing grabs attention like a front page slot.

LaZyBoY
17-04-06, 06:38