PDA

View Full Version : Sympathy Bugs FTL ,

Pantho
13-04-06, 06:15
Righto guys , i was lvling with some freinds in TG Cave, Teamed - now in chaos Caves people die- but we WAS Teamed, then all of a sudden the Spy and APU Die, and i now have severe - sypmathy FA and cannot Join the faction -

Now considering this was a bug, What will KK do about it, Will they help, and Which email to use.

Apocalypsox
13-04-06, 07:14
i beleive they possibly might help...theres a good chance they wont do shit though.

Asurmen Spec Op
13-04-06, 07:15
Not a bug, undocumented feature!

unreal
13-04-06, 09:06
Were you on your monk? If you were, then I guess you killed someone who wasn't teamed (you could have had a bugged team going, where it says you're still in the team when you aren't but still see the rest of the teams health/markers), unlucky. :)

Durandal|AI
13-04-06, 09:43
Righto guys , i was lvling with some freinds in TG Cave, Teamed - now in chaos Caves people die- but we WAS Teamed, then all of a sudden the Spy and APU Die, and i now have severe - sypmathy FA and cannot Join the faction -

Now considering this was a bug, What will KK do about it, Will they help, and Which email to use.

well
didnt you PK yesterday at the FA faction meeting?

i guess thats why your symp is that low....

Dogface
13-04-06, 13:49
I smell BS.

You need faction sympathy with FA, you PKd at the faction meeting so you're trying to use a team bug as an excuse.

Nice try.

pabz
13-04-06, 13:52
well

The meeting room was double booked with Black Dragon.

Pantho
13-04-06, 20:09
well

Nope, I was at the Meeting - I left to get Repparis, Came back everyone was Dead - Im sure some1 can comfirm this - I did not PK A living soul at the Meeting - I was a Guest and on best behaviour :) , although it was black dragon that Raided, and i was Left alive (Till R2K Ambushed me on leaving, heh)