PDA

View Full Version : Neocron has hypnotised me

cRazy-
11-04-06, 04:59
This is so strange.

I think the choir/church type 'oooaaaahh' in the Crahn Church in the Dome have slight hypnotic values.

Ive just been on my monk and ive been sat in the fucking Church for about SIX hours just randomly running around, and when I want to go level, or GR out, despite how boring it is doing nothing I find just being in the Crahn church, running around, more appealing.

Maybe because its (imo) one of the nicest looking places in the game with the big church, the atmosphere, the lights shining through the windows etc, or maybe my brain has finally died and all I find enjoyable is doing fuck all because its all im capable of.

Either way, its strangly appealing, I aint even been talking to many people (true I have been alt-tabbed sometimes). But yeah its just a strangely appealing place to do fuck all in.

Very strange :wtf:

Dribble Joy
11-04-06, 05:01
quire
Choir.

cRazy-
11-04-06, 05:02
Bah I sat there for about 10 seconds debating if it was quire or choir and I still got it wrong.

mhh its 4am, im allowed to have grammar and spelling lapses.

Koshinn
11-04-06, 06:15
crazy-'s high.

Apocalypsox
11-04-06, 06:21
crazys always high. and today hes so high he hit his head on the crahn church.

Glok
11-04-06, 06:31
...maybe my brain has finally died and all I find enjoyable is doing fuck all because its all im capable of.lmfao

I've felt that way sometimes too. I remember running around my VR starter apt looking straight down at my reflection in the shiny floor for literally hours. Fucking game. :rolleyes:

Apocalypsox
11-04-06, 07:17
i did this a while ago. was really strange. i ran around plaza just watching the newbys and shooting the air and screwing around for litterally hours, then i went cab surfing. and then i jumped off Chez Sepher in plaza 1. and then i...I...i think i went to do some of the termi quad mission. which was a completely random impulse.

naimex
11-04-06, 09:08
you are all nuts... :eek:

... but on the other hand...

shiiiiiineeeeeeeeyyyyy, uuuuuhhhhh...

*starts staring at self in the reflective floor*

Think we've all admired ourselves in the VR floors...

The question is though, are we all raving lunatics... or is this normal behavior?

Strife
11-04-06, 10:22
Yeah, crahn always had the best HQ's, none could ever compare.

Nidhogg
11-04-06, 10:43
Maybe because its (imo) one of the nicest looking places in the game with the big church, the atmosphere, the lights shining through the windows etc,
That''ll be all those polygons you say we're wasting. :p

N

Superbron
11-04-06, 11:38

N
:lol: Waste more please, Crahn HQ is indeed one of the most beautiful places in NC!

Spermy
11-04-06, 11:55
:lol: Waste more please, Crahn HQ is indeed one of the most beautiful places in NC!

*cept for all the monks....

>_>

cRazy-
11-04-06, 12:01

N

Too me it just looks like you made a box coming out of the window with some strips of semi-transparent texels slapped on it to look like light with broken shadows, the origin of these shadows not existing.

<.<

Tratos
11-04-06, 12:12
Too me it just looks like you made a box coming out of the window with a semi-transparent texture slapped on it to look like light with broken shadows, the origin of these shadows not existing.

<.<

Also pretty magical how the sun shines into the Crahn cathedral at all times of the day from every angle. Most impressive p_O*.

I do like the Crahn HQ but my favorite zone is probably....well most of the grasslands, it looks rather nice with veg all the way up and the odd little touch like the chemical spilliage/dump and the fallen warbot not to mention the odd TG outpost out in the nice scenic view.

*Yes, its o_O but with monocle wearing goodness.

sanityislost
11-04-06, 12:53
dude your insane, i know you said somethng about it in clan chat....but damn :lol:

p_O or O_q ftw tbh

SiL ..:..

Tesee
11-04-06, 14:10
hmm if you want, you can go in the NCPD HQ, it will heal your mind...

ZoVoS
11-04-06, 17:12
Also pretty magical how the sun shines into the Crahn cathedral at all times of the day from every angle. Most impressive p_O*.

I do like the Crahn HQ but my favorite zone is probably....well most of the grasslands, it looks rather nice with veg all the way up and the odd little touch like the chemical spilliage/dump and the fallen warbot not to mention the odd TG outpost out in the nice scenic view.

*Yes, its o_O but with monocle wearing goodness.

na they have a monk tied up outside.. with 3 tanks constantly beating and abusing it... it has a repression collar on so it cant even fight back. its only job in life is to create light to pour through the windows

poor lil monk

Cerbious
11-04-06, 18:05
i like the crahn hq, only thing that really lets it down is the door, horrible, bright (really bright compared to imediate environment) and ugly.

Androth
11-04-06, 19:32
Yeah its very nice, though I wish I couldn't see the sun through the roof... o_O

-A

ZoVoS
11-04-06, 21:21
im telling you its all monk illusions

there playing with ur head

ill happily sell you some devil bands

100% psi protection

Apocalypsox
11-04-06, 21:29
im telling you its all monk illusions

there playing with ur head

ill happily sell you some devil bands

100% psi protection

thats gunners job you ass :D

ZoVoS
11-04-06, 21:56
thats gunners job you ass :D

please never mention gunner n my ass in the same sentence :D ppl will be getting funny ideas :angel:

Spermy
11-04-06, 22:19
please never mention gunner n my ass in the same sentence :D ppl will be getting funny ideas :angel:

It puts the gunnar in the ass.

IT PUTS THE GUNNAR IN THE ASS!

Asurmen Spec Op
12-04-06, 00:49
It puts the gunnar in the ass.

IT PUTS THE GUNNAR IN THE ASS!
You'd like that WOULDNT you!?

Dogface
12-04-06, 02:41
lmfao

I've felt that way sometimes too. I remember running around my VR starter apt looking straight down at my reflection in the shiny floor for literally hours. Fucking game. :rolleyes:

You have a reflection..? :(

CMaster
12-04-06, 02:44
You have a reflection..? :(
Dirext X 7 mode.

cRazy-
12-04-06, 03:23
Stop spamming my precious thread with crap you bunch of tarts.

Codrum
12-04-06, 04:29
*looks at reflection in floor*

Is my butt really that big!? O_o

Apocalypsox
12-04-06, 06:05
Stop spamming my precious thread with crap you bunch of tarts.

starts fo hcnub uoy parc htiw daerht suoicerp ym gnimmaps potS

god i have too much free time.

FEAR THE SPAM

Fuente
12-04-06, 12:57
*looks at reflection in floor*

Is my butt really that big!? O_o :lol:

RogerRamjet
12-04-06, 13:04
This hypnotised me...

http://x12.putfile.com/1/1012073879.gif

CMaster
12-04-06, 14:10
Roger, is there something you aren't telling us?

Glok
12-04-06, 16:21
Holy fuck Roger.

I loved that movie.

RogerRamjet
12-04-06, 17:49
Roger, is there something you aren't telling us?

I am infact Barry Chuckle.

NAPPER
12-04-06, 18:53
i think hes confused tbh lol

Spermy
12-04-06, 19:09

I really didn't realise how badly you can misspell "fucking nuts"!

<_<

nobby
13-04-06, 03:53
I actually feel uneasy sitting in the crahn church on my own in the dark...

Cerbious
13-04-06, 09:03
omg Rogar i <3 u that clip great. and yeah put me in a trance for 5 mins.