PDA

View Full Version : first pvp experience

HOG
10-04-06, 22:52
so i log back in all excited to play neocron this summer. I log on my friends spy...first thing..sync bug. Ok ok welcome back... ill just relog. I relog.... now i can move but i cant use any drugs to shelter. Thats ok...im just messin around....I stealth around cycrow and i c a monk. I start to get closer and closer to the monk and my health starts going down. Its then that i realised he was silent HLing me. So i took out my slasher and started to shoot. At this point the monk shot up in the air and was too far away for me to target him.

WELCOME BACK TO NEOCRON!

Androth
10-04-06, 22:55
haha :wtf: Only game where bugs > skill welcome back....

mdares
10-04-06, 22:56
heh welcome back

times like those when i think its better to be playing NC on a shitty connection so all those fucked up things happen >_<

Apocalypsox
11-04-06, 00:58
fucking monks. they all need to burn in hell tbh. (i will laugh if that gets edited for "Flaming"

nobby
11-04-06, 01:34
Yeah welcome to Neocron!

NC1 For the win!

Apocalypsox
11-04-06, 02:08
Nobby take those tinted goggles off or ill blow them off damnit! (nid ideas 4tw tbh (or was it another gm?))

nobby
11-04-06, 02:55
everytime Nid says that, I wish to poke him in the forehead!

ZoVoS
11-04-06, 04:06
everytime Nid says that, I wish to poke him in the forehead!

:P watch it, nid pokes back with hammers

n i have countless pictures of people flying n wasting me from the sky in nc1 so u cant say much tbh

kurai
11-04-06, 08:11
Sometimes the Flying Monkey thing works to your advantage (very rarely, admittedly :()

There are certain monks on Terra who have made clip-whoring a fucking career.
It pleases me no end when they continue running around in circles, but float in a gentle spiral up into the air, where I carry on sniping regardless of the object they are trying to clip through ;)

jini
11-04-06, 09:42
Sometimes the Flying Monkey thing works to your advantage (very rarely, admittedly :()

There are certain monks on Terra who have made clip-whoring a fucking career.
It pleases me no end when they continue running around in circles, but float in a gentle spiral up into the air, where I carry on sniping regardless of the object they are trying to clip through ;)
Now, That is something I want to see ;)
On the other hand, it's just hilarious when you chasing them and they try to clip. I always had great laughs with that. My last chase was with xstrikerx I was laughing all the time, I could hardly keep my aim and in the end I was shooting the guards in mb :lol: It's amazing how, no matter where they are they know all the best clipping spots