PDA

View Full Version : Password !

hip_hop_own
10-04-06, 00:01
I suscribed Gave my email and gave credit card info and now they brought me to the page who said: 'Your Neocron2 account was successfully created.
An email with your account password was mailed to your email address.'
But I never receveid this email And if i dotn get it I cant cancel my susbscription and gonna have to pay!! Please help me ( Its been 5-6 hour they told me i would get an email but didint get it)

Tratos
10-04-06, 00:07
Check your first thread for my response: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=133444

Dont cross post topics in multiple forum areas, you will get help in any area of the forum you post in relativly quickly, just try to be patient.

Superbron
10-04-06, 00:09
Maybe check your deleted items or spamfiltersettings.

Nidhogg
10-04-06, 00:19
I see you've registered with a Hotmail address. This is likely the cause of your problem. Check your spam filter, find your missing email, ditch Hotmail. In that order. ;)

N

hip_hop_own
10-04-06, 00:29
Thx anyway but the only thing i found in spam filter was The welcoming msg for the forum and the only thing i found in deleted msg were annoying email form a friend who send anything. :lol: Well its still somehow pissing me off if i cant get that password il have to pay the big price for nothing :mad:

Tratos
10-04-06, 00:39
Since it answers your new question too i'll quote myself from the other thread :p

Hi there, Welcome-ish to Neocron.

If you use Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail etc etc check all of your spam/junk folders, as these services have a habit of swallowing automated e-mails which the password e-mail is. Additionaly add the following list of domains to your safe/not junk list.

* @neocron.com
* @neocron.de
* @reakktor.com
* @reakktor.info

Once you've done that give it another hour or so as some community members have reported the e-mail taking time to get to them, im not sure if this is deppendant on the service they use. If you have no e-mails by then send a help ticket to account@neocron.com and describe your problem and they will be able to help you from that point, you'll recieve another automated e-mail with a ticket number which will get to you due to the actions taken above. If you dont get a response after 24 hours (Except your automated ticket number issue e-mail) post here again and i can tell you what to do from then but you should be sorted as Neocron support is usualy very quick and efficient.

Good luck and i hope you get your problem solved.

Nidhogg
10-04-06, 10:42
The next thing to suggest is that you contact account@neocron.com for further assistance with your signup.

N