PDA

View Full Version : Password???

hip_hop_own
09-04-06, 23:57
I suscribed Gave my email and gave credit card info and now they brought me to the page who said: 'Your Neocron2 account was successfully created.
An email with your account password was mailed to your email address.'
But I never receveid this email And if i dotn get it I cant cancel my susbscription and gonna have to pay!! Please help me ( Its been 5-6 hour they told me i would get an email but didint get it)

Tratos
10-04-06, 00:04
Hi there, Welcome-ish to Neocron.

If you use Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail etc etc check all of your spam/junk folders, as these services have a habit of swallowing automated e-mails which the password e-mail is. Additionaly add the following list of domains to your safe/not junk list.
@neocron.com
@neocron.de
@reakktor.com
@reakktor.info

Once you've done that give it another hour or so as some community members have reported the e-mail taking time to get to them, im not sure if this is deppendant on the service they use. If you have no e-mails by then send a help ticket to account@neocron.com and describe your problem and they will be able to help you from that point, you'll recieve another automated e-mail with a ticket number which will get to you due to the actions taken above. If you dont get a response after 24 hours (Except your automated ticket number issue e-mail) post here again and i can tell you what to do from then but you should be sorted as Neocron support is usualy very quick and efficient.

Good luck and i hope you get your problem solved.

Nidhogg
10-04-06, 00:22
Please refer to the thread in New Runners' Corner.

N