PDA

View Full Version : omg real life

NAPPER
07-04-06, 11:13
sorry if this has alrdy been siad but you ever take nc in real life like saying to your mates omg kos wtf fucking saying lol to them

nellus
07-04-06, 11:35
Yer all the time and they reply what?

Gets worse though ive even dreamt severeal times that ive been in neocron running about shooting aggies etc. And believe me it seemed very real even saw the likes of cmaster and dj in viarosso2 :confused:

Now thats scary :lol:

NAPPER
07-04-06, 11:52
lol :p

Spermy
07-04-06, 11:57
My GF was pissing herself when I sexed the lasagne the other night :S

naimex
07-04-06, 12:24
My GF was pissing herself when I sexed the lasagne the other night :S

"American Lasagne" - Another teen rip-off...

NAPPER
07-04-06, 12:27
sorry my mate was fucking about

Spermy
07-04-06, 12:39
I get the feeling that isn't napper.

NAPPER
07-04-06, 12:49
no it wasnt me
ive been banned befor it was one of my work mates im sorry lads

Dribble Joy
07-04-06, 12:58
I've got to the stage where I don't refer to myself in my head as Dan anymore... it's DJ....

sanityislost
07-04-06, 13:12
Yea im always saying FTW

Subway...FTW
Dude...FTW
Woot...FTW

think im saying it abit too much lol

SiL ..:..

Skusty
07-04-06, 13:16
We're allways saying Wtf. Then the teachers don't know if you're swearing. :p

yavimaya
07-04-06, 13:33
We're allways saying Wtf. Then the teachers don't know if you're swearing. :p

Technically, your not swearing...... ?

Skusty
07-04-06, 13:36
Technically, your not swearing...... ?
Dunno. :lol:

Superbron
07-04-06, 13:39
Sometimes I log in to Real Life :lol:

blackpheonix
07-04-06, 13:59

lol

i do it all the time the gf thinks im mad had a dream the other night the gf was banging on about getting married and shite so when i went to sleep i dreamt that we were gonna have a band at our reception but i had to make sure they had capped there instruments b4 they could play lol now thats mad

edit: i use tbh way to much now :P

NAPPER
07-04-06, 14:22
edit: i use tbh way to much now :P
lol so do i tbh

PepsiPlayer
07-04-06, 16:31
rofl imho afiak RL ftl tbh NC ftw, lol

:)

FlashFF
07-04-06, 17:55

I don't :(
I'm always stuck in sync

Vae Victis
07-04-06, 18:20
i only say "noob" to other ppl.

that and:
"you got some nice epic gear going on, wanna come to my place so I can show you my epixses?"

o_O

nellus
07-04-06, 18:34
One other thing ive started doing is calling the town square 'the Plaza' and people are like what?

athon
07-04-06, 18:40
I've got to the stage where I don't refer to myself in my head as Dan anymore... it's DJ....
By that logic, do you now think of yourself as a female too? :D

Athon

Tratos
07-04-06, 18:49
Yer all the time and they reply what?

Gets worse though ive even dreamt severeal times that ive been in neocron running about shooting aggies etc. And believe me it seemed very real even saw the likes of cmaster and dj in viarosso2 :confused:

Now thats scary :lol:
Now take that, give it that Black Dragon twist many of us have, the setting of Sin City and add the glorious feel of the Matrix.

And you have what i dreamt the other night, i woke up knackered with a feeling of "WHAT. THE. FUCK.", Odd night!

I use far to much of my Neocron/Web Vocabulary in real life infact myself and Scarus have partialy infected some of our mates in college with our constant "double you tee eff"ing and "Tee Bee 'ach"ing. It really is quite odd plus owned and for the win feature in many a conversation in our common room at college.

Also, i've got almost everyone saying "lolz".

Dribble Joy
07-04-06, 18:56
By that logic, do you now think of yourself as a female too? :D

Athon
Oddly enough, no.

Though the character is female, the personality is me, I find it very uncomforatble not playing myself, however the DJ persona has grown beyond the ingame char so that it's mostly known as me, rather than the judge toting red flash junkie girl in NC. MSN, IRC, the forums, forums other than for NC, it's all DJ.

rob444
07-04-06, 19:10
I actually use "lol" irl, I don't know why, one of my mates started with it for no reason and it kinda stuck into my head and ever since then I used it as well. It's nice to have a word to fill in with when something isn't funny enough, like a buddy says something that is suposed to be funny, you go like.. lol.

Dogface
08-04-06, 03:57

Wheeeeeey !!

Ace :lol:

Transformer
08-04-06, 04:02
I once had a daydream in class a few years ago when I got so pissed off at my teacher that in my dream I had stealthed in with my OLLLDDD judge PE, killed her, hacked her belt, sexed her and waited for her to come back and ganked her again and hacked her belt again...wow that was a long ass time ago.

Apocalypsox
08-04-06, 04:05
Lol i once had a dream i was sitting ontop of my school with my NC1 sniper rifle just blowing peoples heads off :lol:

oh and some guy named Asurmen was walking around O.o

Lex Warner
09-04-06, 22:45
Scary thread this is for a new player. Looks like this is an addictive game

NAPPER
09-04-06, 23:03
yes but dude its the best game you will ever play cos of the pvp in this game

Apocalypsox
10-04-06, 06:28
Scary thread this is for a new player. Looks like this is an addictive game
damn straight. 3 years and counting. best game ever soon as you get past the occasional fatal and the netcode.

Asurmen Spec Op
10-04-06, 06:37
Lol i once had a dream i was sitting ontop of my school with my NC1 sniper rifle just blowing peoples heads off :lol:

You worry me, I never had NC dreams....

well kinda but what happens between me and droms stays in my mind

nellus
10-04-06, 09:40
You worry me, I never had NC dreams....

well kinda but what happens between me and droms stays in my mind

And long may it stay in your mind :lol:

naimex
10-04-06, 10:30
sorry if this has alrdy been siad but you ever take nc in real life like saying to your mates omg kos wtf fucking saying lol to them

I know I replied earlier but that was to a post in the thread, cuz I was like wtf, at this thread to begin with.

And well.. tbh.

^^ Quoted text is just general gamer-behavior, and not only nc-related.

Superbron
10-04-06, 11:42

:eek: I've had such dreams as well. 8|

ZoVoS
10-04-06, 18:56
:eek: I've had such dreams as well. 8|

ye i did that to...

erm... dreamt... i dreamt that too :angel: