PDA

View Full Version : I Can't win

Chi-You-Man
06-04-06, 20:17
Hi,
I hvae installed the patch ect,but when i try to create a new account something weird happens.
I choose click 2 pay,however when i try 2 sign up its says my IP adress is not in the list of countries,however i live in england with an english providor.
Also when i try to sign up at the web site i get a javascript void thingy.Anyone got any suggestions?

Tratos
06-04-06, 20:27
Which web browser are you using?

Have a go using Internet Explorer if you havnt already.

Chi-You-Man
07-04-06, 12:54
i am already using Interent explorer,but thanks.Anyway i have another problem,my folks will not let me use their cards,so how can i play my 4 weeks trial with the game without paying upfront?i do not want to pay for something i do not like.
Thanks

Spermy
07-04-06, 13:28
i am already using Interent explorer,but thanks.Anyway i have another problem,my folks will not let me use their cards,so how can i play my 4 weeks trial with the game without paying upfront?i do not want to pay for something i do not like.
Thanks

The only way to run teh trial is to input either credit or debit card details. If you don't have a card, you'll have to bite the bullet i'm afraid.

blackpheonix
07-04-06, 13:42
Thanks

did you buy a box version if so go here http://launcher.neocron.com/createaccount.php?VERSION=&LANG=&IP=&PORT=& and click box version read and agree withe the terms type you cd key in and u should be good to go if you didnt get a box version then you will get a 10 day trial using click 2 pay however click to pay wouldnt except my card so i went pay by cash and just hoped i liked the game :) which i do and have stayed i use splash plastic which is ok just like a top up card just go down teh shop put ya cash on easy i had to wait a week for it to arrive tho :P

Mr Kot
07-04-06, 21:26
how can i play my 4 weeks trial with the game without paying upfront?i do not want to pay for something i do not like.
Thanks
Technically, you don't have to pay anything up front. If you have the box version (which i assume you have as you say you have 4 weeks trial, not 10 days) the payment method that you input at signup will not be charged until the end of the 4 weeks. If you don't like what you see, you can cancel before then and you shouldn't be charged.

If you downloaded the client and haven't paid for a box, you get 10 days' trial, after which you must pay for the game which will then include another 3 weeks playtime.

Either way though, you need to enter some kind of payment method at the beginning as surety in case you don't cancel and continue playing.

Chi-You-Man
13-04-06, 21:37
yep i have the boxed version,got it new and sealed for 99p :P

Trilaac
16-04-06, 16:02
you got it NEW for 99p? jees... where;d you find THAT? prolly something wrong with it... even though you say it's new..