05-04-06, 12:47
WTB 3-4slot nonrare-apu stuff
WTB 4slot nonrare pistols+rifles+cannons

massproduction wellcome!

PM me here for your offers!

Glok
05-04-06, 14:18
Oh man my trader loves you. :D

I'll start production on APU stuff next time I log on. I have... bps of energy beam, fire beam, holy antishield, erm holy energy halo, psi attacks 1&2 maybe more not sure, both holy multi modules... Just post what I can start on and I'll get it rolling. Or the guns if you want, I'll probably need BPs for some (higher level guns)

RaekOne
05-04-06, 14:35
glok, any low slot ones you have left over Ill buy, Im after some weapons around level 80 DEX to level with, not fussed about slots as just plan to level with em!!

Cheers

Glok
06-04-06, 18:49
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i213/neosigs/hashieldshot.jpg

~Done, done, on to the next one, done I'm done and I'm on to the neeeeexxt!~

onero S
06-04-06, 18:57
glock, I'll buy any 4+ slot psi atack 2s/holy energy barrels/holy antisheilds you get (though prolly not more than 2 each).

Glok
06-04-06, 19:01
What good is a 4 slot antishield anyways, there are only 3 freqmods including the ultima...

Well I have to take care of netster's stuff first, but if I get say more than 5 or so nice slotted ones I'll save you a couple (hope you don't mind netster) Seriously though this is gonna take me weeks...

onero S
06-04-06, 19:17
What good is a 4 slot antishield anyways, there are only 3 freqmods including the ultima...

Well I have to take care of netster's stuff first, but if I get say more than 5 or so nice slotted ones I'll save you a couple (hope you don't mind netster) Seriously though this is gonna take me weeks...

Range counts, but the reason I actualy care is with psi aiming......handling may become important

Glok
06-04-06, 19:20
Oh yeah the new balancing stuff. In that case I should probably keep making them for possible 5 slotters eh? They are a damn PITA to make though.