PDA

View Full Version : Password.

Bodhak
03-04-06, 21:47
Hello there... i just finished to enter my C2P informations and i received 2 mails.... after doing that i was sent to a Neocron2.com link that said: "Your Neocron2 account was successfully created. An email with your account password was mailed to your email address."... but i didn't receive anything so i like the: "WAS mailed"... i only have C2P informations, nothing more. i tried the "forgotten password?" option.... i've been waiting for 15 minutes already and nothing.... now my question: how the hell am i able to play without password.... worst: how am i going to close the account?(if i can't play... why would i pay?) I NEED THE PASSWORD!!! are they going to steal me 30$ for nothing?!.... what am i supposed to do now?

CMaster
03-04-06, 21:51
The password emails tend to take between 45 minutes and 2 hours to arrive (in my experience). The other thing is that lots of spam filters (notbaly hotmail) consider anything from reakktor.com spam and file it away. So check your spam filters.

Bodhak
03-04-06, 21:53
damn... thanks a lot mate.... i should check everything out befor crying lol...

SorkZmok
04-04-06, 10:27
I got the password mail pretty much instantly everytime i changed it.

Nidhogg
04-04-06, 19:31
Check your spam filter. The email from us would have come from neocron.com or reakktor.com and Hotmail typically filters them out. Our advice would be to not use Hotmal for situations like this.

N