PDA

View Full Version : I just tried to save the cat(very ot)

Droth
03-04-06, 11:29
So we have this cat that got thrown out of a car. we adopted it and needles to say its a bit daft. i was out for a smoke and i look up to see the cat on top of the highest part of the roof..i try to grab it from my ledge but i'm to short.there is a large line of nasty thunderstorms headed our way so its pouring down rain.I climbed out the attic to the low part of the roof then climbed on top of the window overhang(in the pooring rain) to within a foot of where the cat was. the cat then proceeds to walk to the roof above the other two window ledges(i'm in the middle) then walks to the left where there is nothing but slide then drop.. i was up there for about a half hour calling the damn cat and at the end it just laid down and started licking itself.. after all this i've decided if the cat does fall off the roof and die tonight it might be doing the world a favor. oh and to get down(i was in a bathrobe with no shoes on) i had to slide down the roof a good bit. i've skint up my ass and tore up my toe pretty bad lol. i used to be an electrician so i can land/walk over just about anything. had i liked the animal more i would of climbed up to the very top and slid all the way down with it(about 8 feet down slope to the flat part) trying to land on the very center of the t ledge but i really dont like that cat and now i really hate that cat. below is as best i can get to drawing out the roof with this forms hatred of spacing :)
---------'
' /\ /\ /\ '
'--------'
sorry for spelling going to play nc untill my job interview in the morning XD

Jaffo
03-04-06, 13:41
owned by a cat

SorkZmok
03-04-06, 14:39
Haha, i would've loved a picture of you in a bathrobe crawling around on the roof in the pooring rain trying to get to the cat. :lol:

Superbron
03-04-06, 15:36
Is the cat still on the roof?
8|
Would you mind checking that for me?
:D

Skusty
03-04-06, 16:14
Is the cat still on the roof?
8|
Would you mind checking that for me?
:D
*puts upp a newcat on his roof.*

Yepp, its there.

Toxen
03-04-06, 16:19
Poor kitty *fetchs him in and gets som catnip*

Gotterdammerung
03-04-06, 17:16
Cats don't fall off roofs. They walk down whenever is suits their fickel minds

RogerRamjet
03-04-06, 18:02
Cats suck.

FACT

cRazy-
03-04-06, 18:05
I shot a Cat once.

True story.

Apocalypsox
03-04-06, 18:49
shooting cats with frozen paintballs is quite funny

RogerRamjet
03-04-06, 19:36
I ate a cat.

Foo
03-04-06, 19:42
I shot a Cat once.

True story.

And that makes you hard ?

cRazy-
03-04-06, 19:51
I prefer the term badass motherfucker.

FlashFF
03-04-06, 20:34
You know that cats can fall a pretty long way unhurt right? I heard of a cat that fell 8 floors and only cut its nose.

giga191
03-04-06, 20:39
Apparently a cat's terminal velocity is lower than the speed that could kill it, so feel free to drop them from sky scrapers :D

Dirus
03-04-06, 21:32
You know that cats can fall a pretty long way unhurt right? I heard of a cat that fell 8 floors and only cut its nose.

My grandmothers cat fell off her balcony as a Kitten. She lives on the 16th floor. The vet was pullin grass out from between its teeth. It also cracked 2 ribs, and damaged a kidney. He's a lil bastard these days, attacks anything that moves :p

Superbron
03-04-06, 22:38
My grandmothers cat fell off her balcony as a Kitten. She lives on the 16th floor. The vet was pullin grass out from between its teeth. It also cracked 2 ribs, and damaged a kidney. He's a lil bastard these days, attacks anything that moves :p
Something for the balancing issues: bring in a new subskill under constitution: "Catlike Recovery form Fallingdamage"

rob444
04-04-06, 20:53
Our cat had to perform a surgery a while back, he's only got one eye now :(. Going to buy him an eye patch and name him LeChuck, yarrr.

giga191
04-04-06, 22:07
Our cat had to perform a surgery must be one clever cat :D

Koshinn
05-04-06, 03:38
must be one clever cat :D
Not really, he must've poked his eye out while doing the surgery. :lol:

Trillian
05-04-06, 07:06
I love cats, I have two. This is one of them, her name is Izabelle!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g283/sanity63/HPIM0040.jpg

yavimaya
05-04-06, 07:27

And i have heard of a 6 month old baby fall 5 floors and cop no damage.
Try having a baby and dropping it from only one story, see what happens..... :rolleyes:

FlashFF
05-04-06, 07:44
I'll get back to you in 9 months.

lol

The way a cats body is made acts as a shock absorber for impacts like falls.

Koshinn
05-04-06, 08:44
http://www.koshinn.com/katie.jpg
My cat, Katie. She's 20 years old.

rob444
05-04-06, 18:02
20 years? That's a lot :).

and err, undergo a surgery :P