PDA

View Full Version : Random question

cRazy-
03-04-06, 09:37
Does anyone know if theres a way in Windows XP to stop the continous bleeping when you hold down any random key?

Any help muchos appreciated.

Dribble Joy
03-04-06, 09:40
Take a sledgehammer and beat your sound card to ikkle bits.

jini
03-04-06, 09:43
I think you open a utility in control panel to stop it. Its for the disabled people to help them so check this utility. It works weird however, it takes a lot of time to stop locking... it's weird

FlashFF
03-04-06, 20:37
Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices > Sounds
Set Sound Scheme to No Sounds

Superbron
03-04-06, 23:20
While we're on this topic: does anyone have a suggestion against "sticky keys"'ALT-Tabbing?

Secret Agent
03-04-06, 23:21
While we're on this topic: does anyone have a suggestion against "sticky keys"'ALT-Tabbing?Tissues? :)

john irons
04-04-06, 00:00
While we're on this topic: does anyone have a suggestion against "sticky keys"'ALT-Tabbing?

press shift 5 times then go through all the available settings and turn them off.

to stop the beeping open your case and pull the pc speaker cable from the motherboard

Breakaway
04-04-06, 06:02
has anyone had this happen 'as ive had it happen loads'... when you hold down shift for about 7 secs it minimises windows and says some crap about sumit :/ then i need to exit that and get my ass back on nc, and yes im pretty drunk :p

Superbron
04-04-06, 11:55
has anyone had this happen 'as ive had it happen loads'... when you hold down shift for about 7 secs it minimises windows and says some crap about sumit :/ then i need to exit that and get my ass back on nc, and yes im pretty drunk :pI have had this several times yes. The shift and the drunk part :D