PDA

View Full Version : powerleveling a PE

Edgar
03-04-06, 00:43
whats the fastest way to cap a PE in as little time as possible? specifically a pistol PE maybe?

Heavyporker
03-04-06, 00:51
Hm.

Wiring a trained chimpanzee directly into your computer so he can control the PE, then injecting him with caffeine, PCP, meth, THB, heroin, and some peoyte, perhaps, for the flavor?

Apocalypsox
03-04-06, 01:59
HCPE. done and done. till WoC atleast.

Mr Kot
03-04-06, 02:07
Hm.

Wiring a trained chimpanzee directly into your computer so he can control the PE, then injecting him with caffeine, PCP, meth, THB, heroin, and some peoyte, perhaps, for the flavor?Someone has probably already been banned from WoW for that :p

RusSki
03-04-06, 02:17
If they had, then they would prolly sell the now redundant chimp on ebay ;)

I wonder if u'd get banned on the grounds of macro'ing.
Theres a monkey zoo just down the road from where i live. We've been hatching a plan for a while now.
At the moment we still need a tranquilizer gun, but we're gonna go with the really ugly baby in a pram idea.

Powerpunsh
03-04-06, 02:46
Ok here is my leveling way.

If u do it on pro nc.
use drugs and then a acher compain rifl. Then do agressor missions and do it till dex 44 for the tangent one. Go to the cyclops dump at chester lab and kill cyclops till the ts rifl. Then u can choose between maybe Fire mobs or warbots. Thats my way.
But u want pistol. hmm, i would loom l8r and u should skill not so much then. Ts rifl is cap really quick. (130 rifl and 110 wep)

ZoVoS
03-04-06, 02:51
rocket pistol aoe'in with a mass damage boost

Terayon
03-04-06, 02:59
You can only dmg sanct when your close to capped anyways unless yoy do rhino or tl150 missions first. When your almost capped, a rocket pistol is pretty terrable even with aoe and db sanct.

ZoVoS
03-04-06, 03:02
You can only dmg sanct when your close to capped anyways unless yoy do rhino or tl150 missions first. When your almost capped, a rocket pistol is pretty terrable even with aoe and db sanct.

i have ppu friends =P

they have no lifes

nothing lvls faster than 20-30 of them crawlling critters in regence... pistol buffs drugs buffs just incase u take huge random damage.. even a few anti poisons

jini
03-04-06, 07:33
you start your pe as a droner pe with some repair skill (no more than 50 and a glove).
As a droner you can start direcly teaming at mb, your drones will survive, if you are not alone and/or dont do the most damage to get aggro.
There is no reason for armor, or constructed drones or even implants. You opt for th RK series drones, or FC/RG. You can do that till cap, and then even more till woc. you need caves like chaos and elfarid or catlock bay. when you reach your levels you lom to watever you like. Ah and you keep your LE on.
+
the RKs give 4 times the dex a HL gives
no ammo large magazines
cost effective
drones sell in shops and in good condition
-
not great against wabbits, so no rares.
no rares in general because you cant loot the mobs

SorkZmok
03-04-06, 09:01
TL 150 missions until you can drive a reveller, then have a tank gun it until you cap psi, then hit the gravis swamp caves until you cap, they're easy to survive.

Apocalypsox
03-04-06, 10:22
there not easy anymore, unless you got around 20-30 base poison and a medium belt X_X <- me after patch 155

[TgR]KILLER
03-04-06, 11:57
In the old days you would level till your /40 and then hit chaos caves or any other caves.. team exp = the win for a PE. you cap in less then a week.

Vae Victis
03-04-06, 13:02
in WoW we pay chinamen to powerlvl our chars.
it takes him 140 hours to get from lvl 1 - 40.
prolly for ur PE... erm... 12-14 hours maybe.

[ edited ]

Kierz
03-04-06, 14:14
hc grenades or something till you can drive the combat hovertech (int 20, str 18) then when you get to 55 str, drive/gun the reveler yaself, then when you get to 80 str (btw you should be drugging/imping like fuck :P) drive/gun rhino yaself. I capped a pe in less than a day with this, and got one to str woc (100 times overcap :P)

Bredahl
03-04-06, 14:21
well or just get to 30 int and drive a rhino for a friend, capped in a day tbh ;)

XaNToR
03-04-06, 15:09
u should constantly use two dex drugs , then start off with mutants, then agressors, big poisonous spiders, then butchees and cyclops, then u cap urself in swampcave... as soon as u ve caped psi, dont level with teams anymore, because it will only slow ur leveling progress down...

I caped my PE in 10 h gaming time, pretty relaxed ;)

edit : everything should be caped then but con. then get a PPU, go to point red and stand in front of the doom harbinger without armor and if possible no resists.... ull be con capped in a short time ;)
but dont only stand in front of him.. u should also run a bit... because ressurect takes a lot of time ;)

Superbron
03-04-06, 15:46
I would choose the path of the H-C driver PE.

Spermy
03-04-06, 16:20
there not easy anymore, unless you got around 20-30 base poison and a medium belt X_X <- me after patch 155

Sorry - why the fuck have you not specced for poison in teh first place? O_o

Thats akin to completely unspecced in any other damage type... O_o

Jipz
03-04-06, 16:50
u should constantly use two dex drugs , then start off with mutants, then agressors, big poisonous spiders, then butchees and cyclops, then u cap urself in swampcave... as soon as u ve caped psi, dont level with teams anymore, because it will only slow ur leveling progress down...

I caped my PE in 10 h gaming time, pretty relaxed ;)

edit : everything should be caped then but con. then get a PPU, go to point red and stand in front of the doom harbinger without armor and if possible no resists.... ull be con capped in a short time ;)
but dont only stand in front of him.. u should also run a bit... because ressurect takes a lot of time ;)

U cant stay in front of doom harbinger even with a ppu

[TgR]KILLER
03-04-06, 17:21
U cant stay in front of doom harbinger even with a ppu

doom harbinger are pussies.. solo'd it with my apu running around him eating medkits loads of fun ;x but tbh i dno why everybody finds it that hard to level a pe's con. my con always capped before dex on my pe's just don't buff up to much and dun wear armor. i never used armor before i capped my chars or were viable for pvp at least anyway.

Apocalypsox
03-04-06, 18:56
Sorry - why the fuck have you not specced for poison in teh first place? O_o

Thats akin to completely unspecced in any other damage type... O_o

my PE usually fights monks...ive specced mostly energy and xray and have 100 base force :D zee win against lone APUs

Spermy
03-04-06, 18:57
my PE usually fights monks...ive specced mostly energy and xray and have 100 base force :D zee win against lone APUs

Pwned :p

Forgot everyones rolled a bloody monk. Yes. Bitch about the problem, yet do nothingto stop it. >_<

Just you wait till blancing :p I'm dev the shit outta you.

jini
04-04-06, 07:36
xray against a monk? FA will tear you up...

Apocalypsox
04-04-06, 08:05
Pwned :p

Forgot everyones rolled a bloody monk. Yes. Bitch about the problem, yet do nothingto stop it. >_<

Just you wait till blancing :p I'm dev the shit outta you.

*hides* omg runzeefuckaway from zee ubar dev modded with zee sperm ammoz0rz!

and FA dont do shit if ya got a medium firebelt and haz1 tbh- cept take about 50 health. tl10 4tw

LiL T
04-04-06, 12:34
Goto gravis is it ? ok swamp caves ASAP get some green dragon drugs, I think thats the ones that resist posion, also use medpacks. Spec some recycle and enough to make executioner ammo, Xray modded Executioner in there with damage boost is the shit ! Go hightech pistols all the way up to executioner, Higher damage TL = faster xp some people will tell you the earp is great for lvling. This is bullshit if you want to cap fast, for fast lvling you use the next gun as soon as you can.

If you only stay as lowtech is will take a long long time.

jini
04-04-06, 15:47
Again I insist that RK1000 exp >>>> executioner's exp. Provided ofcourse you find many mobs to hit at the same time

ZoVoS
04-04-06, 18:59
as i said leveling in regence is easy with a pe and drungs... if push REALY comes to shove put all ur points in HP then use a green dragon drug. the haz 3 and any posion aremour u can scrape togethere will do the rest and a tacked on holy heal and sanc n so on

you did ask fastest, u didnt say if u had friends to help