PDA

View Full Version : are we helping ?

R3N3GADE
01-04-06, 23:32
i have had many problems in neocron from logging in to bugs that really piss you off and i have been angry about it and cursed to myself about the state of neocron.
theres one thing i have never done and thats slate KK or the GM's on the forums although i have spouted off on vent much to my clans pleasure NOT! but i think its time we might give them a break after all if we keep bashing them they will eventually just feel like there not gonna win and give up anyway. i dont care if a so called clan has GM's in it i dont care if kk make mistakes (i work for honda uk and trust me we make mistakes when making cars so no one is perfect).i just care if we lose the game full stop. all of us in nc are unique to all other gamers we seek something different and nc is it.
i made alot or friends here some are like brothers i for one dont want to lose that.

cRazy-
01-04-06, 23:38
http://home.comcast.net/~k_laster/orly.jpeg

Paper Dragon
01-04-06, 23:41
In with the constructive, lengthy feedback people such as FN give (Even though I don't always agree with his stance), out with the ranting, deconstructive crap most people throw onto the boards when someone takes away their cookie (myself included).

giga191
01-04-06, 23:44
Wow nid, you seem to be in a bad mood today considering you even got to temp ban someone

John Wu
02-04-06, 02:27
[...](i work for honda uk and trust me we make mistakes when making cars so no one is perfect)[...]
you're not working for the PR department, are you? :D

LiL T
02-04-06, 03:39
i have had many problems in neocron from logging in to bugs that really piss you off and i have been angry about it and cursed to myself about the state of neocron.
theres one thing i have never done and thats slate KK or the GM's on the forums although i have spouted off on vent much to my clans pleasure NOT! but i think its time we might give them a break after all if we keep bashing them they will eventually just feel like there not gonna win and give up anyway. i dont care if a so called clan has GM's in it i dont care if kk make mistakes (i work for honda uk and trust me we make mistakes when making cars so no one is perfect).i just care if we lose the game full stop. all of us in nc are unique to all other gamers we seek something different and nc is it.
i made alot or friends here some are like brothers i for one dont want to lose that.

What do mean ?

Do you mean we should stop bashing KK on these boards ?

Nope never gonna happen and we are not bashing, flaming or ranting, We just want a game that works and is fun to play. If we sit here and say nothing bad, they will think all is working perfectly and it is not working perfectly.

This is what i when i log in.

Less FRE's

No memory leaks

Balanced game where solo and team play can be done with all classes

Stuff that was promised befor BDOY's release to be put in the game like player shops etc...

SL system fixed or removed and replaced with faction symp system only !

All epics/quests working befor they even think about putting that shit into this game :rolleyes:

Vehical bugs fixed, like the one where you jump on and drive only to find you can't leave the zone and jumping off puts you back at the ASG :rolleyes: HOW FUCKING LONG MAN!!!! >.<

Safe zones removed from where they should not be, MB is one of them!

Got to be more but thats the stuff that stops me playing and i'm be honest about this, fix those and we will have a better game.