PDA

View Full Version : Ceres Lab Post.. Questions

Rage
01-04-06, 15:12
Man is there no word on the re-opening of Ceres Lab? Now I'm a patient person but this is just ridiculous... I'm actually starting to get upset. That's not good at all

I know yall talking about things on the Balance forums alot.. but yall need to fix the problems now before yall start talking about more stuff. Cause how you add more stuff and you not even done fixin tha shyt you added 2 months ago. man please lol .I'm just saying.. someone up there need to get they priorities straight. Yall might wanna close this but I'm a paying mf customer fts

I see what they doin.. they trying to throw you off so you want think about the stuff... everybody getting all happy and be like woo i like that. Nahh.. yall still havent fixed ths stuff yet

I want to see them add that.. I want to see what gets messed up - cause it happens to much

Even tha Ionic Shotguns... how you gone add a gun that dont do damage... man yall crazy.. that was such a waste of money and time... i couldnt kill a roach with that gun.. thats how bad it sucked.

Seraphin[69]
02-04-06, 13:03
If there were only those problems it would be fine actually ;)

Dogface
02-04-06, 13:58
Jesus I can barely understand a word of that >.<

Cadgar
02-04-06, 14:01
Jesus I can barely understand a word of that >.<

ya me too... btw, woc runs like crossbow und knuckles arent working on mars atm. maybe kk wants to get ride of all woc stuff

Kierz
02-04-06, 14:05
omg that's great, someone talking street talk but nt tlking lik dis and spellin you "u" :>

on topic, KK should reopen the old launcher ceres labs if there's a problem with the y-rep one's (I'm not completely sure if it's the drop rate or just the mobs that's effected but I'll guess it's the mobs :p). Just remove the doors from the launcher labs

giga191
02-04-06, 14:43
[ edited ]

cRazy-
02-04-06, 15:58
lol

I do agree the Ionic weapons need to be boosted, im also not sure if they are supposed to be Ionic as in the gun fires Cations and Anions (or like the Crossbow if anyone doesnt have a clue what im talking about) or they are just supposed to be like a normal Shotgun, if so its very misleading.

However I am pleased its went from being very weak to hopefully being balanced in damage, it causes a lot more problems when a weapon enters the market which is very overpowerful then has to be tuned down until its right.

Rage
03-04-06, 06:47
I'm not sure what was up with the Ionic Shotguns.. its like they werent even sure tbh.. they changed the damage type and ammo type like the next day and that wasnt even the 1st time they changed it.. i believe someone mentioned something about them "editing" it in beta ...i think it even had a T-C req at one point... i know it was HCK req at 1st but i think that was just a code bug/error/mistake lol ..im confused too Crazy, it dont make sense

as for my hood talk my bad lol... i keep forgetting about that... i'm so gangsta they aint feelin me... :cool: :lol:

And Seraphin you're right... if ONLY. but yup you right.. there are more issues that annoy people to the point they are just are like ok im leavin I cant take this no more and that's sad -and thats sad to a degree b/c NC been in the market for what.. 5.. 6 years now? and we got some of these issues, man lol

Only thing about the WoC Labs that annoy or that got me quiting or wanting to quit is that I grind for like 2 months i think... leveling then woc leveling to get 260million then they closed lab down and this was awhile ago, and im like ok.. they gone fix this and have it back on within a good relative time.. NO lol.. personal.. it shouldnt take this long... i mean i been waiting. its not like this just happened.. its been awhile. i think we all can agree on that.

they add a feature in the game i cant even complete... save, less i spend the sum of half 100mil for a disk that someone got from the "exploit" and thats just lame. i shouldnt be forced to do that ( and i know some of yall got yours fairly )

basically... i spend this much time on a game then they block me from finishing - basicly wasting all my time doing it.. thats fucked up ..when it comes down to it.. thats messed up and labs been closed for like what.. 2 weeks now.. mayb a lil more

they coulda BEEN fixed that. im more then sure on that... thumbs down on that one. And thats not even the only issues lol aint that bad

and yea I know there are more problems that people are having besides mine like the big CM symp issue amoung others. And its still balance issues in the Vehicles, Weapons, players... but at least they've said something about that... they havent said anything about Ceres Lab - i wont my money back *like thats gonna happen :P*

FlashFF
03-04-06, 07:40
KK have been this way since beta or NC1. New features seem to be put before bug fixes. In fact bug fixes don't seem to get anywhere at all lol.
Some of the bugs from the beginning of NC1 are still there now.