PDA

View Full Version : [OT] WoW April Fools

Vae Victis
01-04-06, 13:13
dunno if some of you play WoW, but when the expansion comes out, you get to play 2 new races.
if any of you played WC3, you know wisps are part of the Night Elves (they build the building and gather wood/gold etc)

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/burningcrusade/townhall/wisps.html

racial ability that lets you die, permanently...
wewt.

was pretty fun seeing as there's actually ppl buying that stuff.

stupid WoW :lol:

Koshinn
01-04-06, 13:19
stupid WoW :lol:
Yeah, saw that... but don't be so smug yet! KK has done stuff for april fool's before, they may do it again!

Tratos
01-04-06, 13:40
Yeah, saw that... but don't be so smug yet! KK has done stuff for april fool's before, they may do it again!
Ballet STORMies for the win.

CMaster
01-04-06, 13:41
I am starting to wonder whether this hacknet event today is real...

cRazy-
01-04-06, 14:41
hahaha the wisp with a moustache ftw

Heavyporker
01-04-06, 19:50
Oh, my gawd.

Where is that clip of the dancing stormies?!

Private_Eye44
01-04-06, 21:13
haha yeah i saw it like when it first came up.. if i had a forum thing i would call blizz nubs tbh.. there KoS

Toxen
02-04-06, 00:26
Wonder if the dancing stormies was ever an actual ingame character animation, would be just funny to swap out the static animation for it.

Vae Victis
02-04-06, 12:18
I gotta say that, despite wow is much more fun (cept the lvling, but i paid a chinaman to lvl my dude to 55, i just cba), NC actually was much better.

I mean that lame april fools joke... I wouldnt buy that shit even if I was the biggest Warcraft roleplayer Blizz had.
detonate as racial? even the picture says "Reroll Character"
dunno bout you, but detonating myself, and killing my char permanently, and only absorbing most of my enemy's mana, sounds like a really neat thing to do.
Hey, Ima get my wisp char up to 60, just so I can get a mage's mana down to half %, WEWT!

April Fools in NC: Nidhogg Gone Wild: Neocron Stormbot Massacre.
Niddy with a stormbot rifle going on a killing spree in P1, killing all.
that would be quality.

again I say: stupid WoW.

Tratos
02-04-06, 12:20
Not as bad as the really tasteless joke over on Weebls-Stuff.com

Vae Victis
02-04-06, 12:24
Not as bad as the really tasteless joke over on Weebls-Stuff.comhey Magical Trevor and Weebl+Bob are the win yeah! don't mock them ever.

Everyone loves magical trevor cuz the tricks that he does are ever so clever. (8)

la la la la la

Tratos
02-04-06, 12:27
Oh, not mocking the toons :p the new Dugong one is the win :D just their April Fools gag was a bit wank tbh.

n3m
02-04-06, 13:11
April Fools in NC: Nidhogg Gone Wild: Neocron Stormbot Massacre.
Niddy with a stormbot rifle going on a killing spree in P1, killing all.
that would be quality.

again I say: stupid WoW.
Where's the joke in this?

Vae Victis
03-04-06, 00:33
Where's the joke in this?Loving your avatar :lol: