PDA

View Full Version : [OT] So I got this girl's number......

onero S
01-04-06, 02:54
So.... My high school chorus (I know it sucks I needed the credits) entered some manditory competition after school this friday. We left at like 1 and got there a hour later. It was all fairly boring (I'm not super into music). Anyway as we were leaving the school a group of people were walking by us in the hall the other way. One girl stops next to/infront of me, puts a peice of paper in my breast pocket, and walks on down the hall.

I open said paper to find a name and a number. Now the girl who gave me the paper was quite atractive. But there's no garentee it was her number.

I am not super experianced with the whole number deal, whats my best bet in terms of calling her? Should I go for it and if so what should I say? (Keep in mind she doesn't even know my name)

Ryen
01-04-06, 02:59
Stop being such a pussy and call her.

Paper Dragon
01-04-06, 03:04
Stop being such a pussy and call her.

QFT.

You'll never get it if you don't stop being it.

Just a simple "yeah, I was given this number and wondering WTF's going on" might work. :p

Mr Kot
01-04-06, 03:10
There's a chance this could be a huge practical joke, so a text might be more appropriate than a call where you just jump in with all guns blazing.

Keep it light hearted, maybe make a joke of it; that way you're safe whether it's genuine or not

Apocalypsox
01-04-06, 03:32
have two answers ready...

WTF WHO THE FUCK BE THIS!?!?!?

and
eeeeeeeeeeeyyy =P

Codrum
01-04-06, 08:49
Whats the worst that could happen? Believe me, think of the worst thing that could happen, then multiply it by 10 for what it'll be like after high school, just have fun while you can.

Seraphin[69]
01-04-06, 09:39
Call her tbh

If you're beeing dump that will just make another story that you'll laught about with friends !

And use condoms !

cRazy-
01-04-06, 09:42
Send her phone number my way tbh.

I aint had a fresh youngster in quite a while.

Foxtrot
01-04-06, 09:51
Crazy are that dude in the picture?

Big deal you got some number. The main focus is getting in her pants. Getting numbers is easy, just ask. GAWD......

Do you know the girl? If you do, call her, small talk, ask her out to do something.

If you don't know her, well then that was random and you're going to be random about, in the end ask her out.

By her actions, it sounds like she digs you.

Zheo
01-04-06, 09:55
If you dont call her, and it IS the girl who gave you the paper then you'll never forgive yourself.

If you do call her and it turns out to be some hidious demonic creature woman well you dont actually have to date her/sleep with her/marry her do you? You can call things of any time with a simple line "I think we should just be friends." lord knows they use it on us often enough. You never know she could be the love of your life, or 24 hour mistake :)

Kame
01-04-06, 10:05
Just call in and give her rendez-vous as soon as possible and then u see from there.

Living it is always better then thinking it.

SorkZmok
01-04-06, 10:11
Do It!

her.
01-04-06, 10:11
call her and say.."You the bitch who stuck the number in my pocket? Come to (your address) right now and give me some sex ho!!!!"...it works every time

Hell-demon
01-04-06, 11:51
ahem april fools is near by........... :rolleyes:

sanityislost
01-04-06, 12:42
*weird mexican voice* You can do it! call zee fuckin number!

SiL ..:..

Hell-demon
01-04-06, 12:58
And keep ya cool kid.

Some one get this kid a wigman ASAP.

No one speaks PUA here do they?

Apshai
01-04-06, 13:28
did u call her ? what happend ? we wanna know it all

Hell-demon
01-04-06, 14:25
well it's after twelve...is he a fool or not?

eLcHi
01-04-06, 14:34
Yeah, if you dont tell us how the story ends you`re gonna be KOS for everyone here ;)

Genji
01-04-06, 14:42
And you play NC! Show some sac and pick up that damn phone carebear!

Darz
01-04-06, 16:20
Got Balls?

Call her, and tell ous the story dude!

onero S
01-04-06, 18:56
ok, I am going to call her tonight, I'll post what happened when I do.

Zephar123
01-04-06, 19:05
look farword to hearing the results =).

RusSki
01-04-06, 19:20
u need to get out more.

jini
01-04-06, 20:01
Send her phone number my way tbh.

I aint had a fresh youngster in quite a while.
Yes, but what you think will happen if you end up with a 2m high BasketBall player?

Private_Eye44
01-04-06, 21:12
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
your such a lil fucking pussy dude, jesus christ.. posting on "forums" about how you got a boner cause you got a number? grow up and call her tbh.. jesus christ

Foxtrot
01-04-06, 21:32
I jack off to digits from girls all the time you moron.

/sarcasm

RogerRamjet
01-04-06, 21:33
Whatever you do dont mention youre obsessed with David Bowies pants in labyrinth.

Thats my advice.

Hell-demon
01-04-06, 21:51
tell her you practice cunnilingus by licking yoghurt pots :D

works everytime...

well on the deaf girls at least :rolleyes:

Apocalypsox
*weird mexican voice* You can do it! call zee fuckin number!

SiL ..:..

quote of ze week.

oh and someone here made a good damned point...

YOU PLAY NC DAMNIT GROW A SAC AND CALL HER ALREADY :lol:

Kame
Dont tell her you rock ur sidepipe on the same side.

LiL T
02-04-06, 03:57
heh

Just ring the number say hello and ask what going on like others have said, be polite in what ever you say. Don't start demanding anything and if she offers anything, then take it ;)

GL

cRazy-
02-04-06, 04:00
Demand some Gash, its the only way.

Edgar
02-04-06, 04:12
Call her and tell her about Neocron and your character, tell her your stats and how much strength and dex you have, tell her what weapons you use and what implants you have, and tell her how much faction sympathy you have and how the factions feel about you.

nobby
02-04-06, 05:09
So.... My high school chorus (I know it sucks I needed the credits) entered some manditory competition after school this friday. We left at like 1 and got there a hour later. It was all fairly boring (I'm not super into music). Anyway as we were leaving the school a group of people were walking by us in the hall the other way. One girl stops next to/infront of me, puts a peice of paper in my breast pocket, and walks on down the hall.

I open said paper to find a name and a number. Now the girl who gave me the paper was quite atractive. But there's no garentee it was her number.

I am not super experianced with the whole number deal, whats my best bet in terms of calling her? Should I go for it and if so what should I say? (Keep in mind she doesn't even know my name)

noob, just bin it if you can't call her :p

sultana
02-04-06, 07:11
Whatever you do dont mention youre obsessed with David Bowies pants in labyrinth.

Thats my advice.
It's a great talking point though.

(David Bowie loves The Arcade Fire)

Vae Victis
02-04-06, 12:22
Call her and tell her about Neocron and your character, tell her your stats and how much strength and dex you have, tell her what weapons you use and what implants you have, and tell her how much faction sympathy you have and how the factions feel about you.I dont know what to say...
wait I do.

Find a girl who's name doesnt end with .jpg

o_O

RogerRamjet
02-04-06, 12:47
Demand some Gash, its the only way.

Seconded.

Seraphin[69]
02-04-06, 12:59
Did you actually have sex with her yet or what ?

^^

Hell-demon
02-04-06, 14:23
looks like you'll be sending another valentines card to your hand, kid :rolleyes:

Kierz
02-04-06, 14:24
just DM her, it's easier

jini
02-04-06, 15:50
If you dont meet with her, persuade her to make a n00b in neocron, and tell her to take out LE because this way you gain exp faster. Then drive her to fetish clan apt and let Bugs deal with the rest :lol:

onero S
02-04-06, 18:55
Ok, so I called her today (I figured I shouldn't call too soon).

It turns out she was at this competition with some of her friends who were helping out. She lives in new york now but her old school is in MA and is not too far from my town. Since all her friends are here she comes and stays in her old town every summer. She was on her vacation now thats why she was in town.

We chatted for a bit about random stuff; she seems really nice and quite funny. She now has my number and said she'll call me sometime and we can grab a bite to eat or somthing.

So all in all I would say it went well; thanks for all the advice guys.

Hell-demon
02-04-06, 19:22
Now go buy The Game by Neil Strauss, trust me it's good, and you'll have no probs.

RogerRamjet
02-04-06, 19:25
Good man.

Private_Eye44
02-04-06, 19:37
did you get any poon? come on did ya?!?! :lol:

buy anyways.. why post about this on a forum... btw, why call her, just DM her or you know, tell her how many points you have in melee, itll make her wet

RogerRamjet
02-04-06, 19:38
did you get any poon? come on did ya?!?! :lol:

buy anyways.. why post about this on a forum... btw, why call her, just DM her or you know, tell her how many points you have in melee, itll make her wet

Pssh dont be silly.

You know how nibbish melee is.

Please.

Apocalypsox
03-04-06, 00:26
Melee is nibbish. Rifles will REALLY make em wet.

Heavyporker
03-04-06, 00:34
Who... who... who the hell sends a Valentine's card to their hand?

No! No! NO!

Do it right, man! You buy your hand a day at the spa! Manicures, lotions, the works! Trust me, it really pays off when your hand comes home that night. There's gonna be lit candles all over and rose petals on the floor, dude. Gonna be *real* special!

RusSki
03-04-06, 02:20
Its when u find out ur hand is leaving you for the masseur at the spa, that u gotta worry :p
The last thing ur hand sez is "u only wanted me for one thing"

(not that hands can talk.... well atleast not mine)

Tupac
03-04-06, 05:55

omg noob why the fuck would u want to ask these degenerates for advice...? the only women the majority of these gimps see is there mums tbh :p

basically phone her and dont say u play neocron or she will laugh at u :P

Foxtrot
03-04-06, 06:29
omg noob why the fuck would u want to ask these degenerates for advice...? the only women the majority of these gimps see is there mums tbh :p

Screw you degenerate, I'm rooming with 2 hot latino girls in a 2 story duplex nex t semester.

Heavyporker
03-04-06, 17:57
Are you serious, Foxtrot?

Give pictures to prove it. Any will do. But, uh... shower shots, sleeping shots, whatever, would be best. You know, actual proof of occupancy.

Foxtrot
04-04-06, 01:22
Next semester......

Doc Holliday
04-04-06, 01:33
Call her and tell her about Neocron and your character, tell her your stats and how much strength and dex you have, tell her what weapons you use and what implants you have, and tell her how much faction sympathy you have and how the factions feel about you.

great minds do think alike in more ways than one. that was exactly what i thought of ;)

Breakaway
04-04-06, 02:49
if anyone listens to radio one, make sure she didnt give you the flirt divert number :p

Dogface
04-04-06, 03:26
if anyone listens to radio one, make sure she didnt give you the flirt divert number :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mdares
04-04-06, 04:07

dr. phil, neocron style.

if i EVER get life problems i totally need to post them here just for the leet replies >_<

FlashFF
04-04-06, 04:23

Hint: When your going to say people are degenerates in this way, try not starting your post with "omg noob" lol
It kinda breaks the whole post.

Breakaway
04-04-06, 05:10
lol indeed

Breakaway
04-04-06, 05:14
but dude seriously... i think she gave you the flirt divert number and you'll soon be on radio 1 ;)

Trillian
04-04-06, 05:55
I agree, call her back and tell her all about your characters in NC and explain the typical NC day to her. Some girls find that sexy :p

jini
04-04-06, 07:28
Trill, when will you give me this Judge of yours ? :p

FlashFF
04-04-06, 08:11
Only tell her about your NC charater if it turns out to be Trill. I think theres only a couple of scary people turned on by NC.

solling
04-04-06, 09:41
Screw you degenerate, I'm rooming with 2 hot latino girls in a 2 story duplex nex t semester.

Living with ur mom and ur sister does not count man :p

Foxtrot
06-04-06, 17:41
Living with ur mom and ur sister does not count man :p

Yea, my mom happens to be 19 and my sister 18....silly goose.

Spermy
06-04-06, 17:48

That makes you.... 3! :D

RogerRamjet
06-04-06, 18:07

Dude, you just called someone a silly goose.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

Tratos
06-04-06, 18:12
Dude, you just called someone a silly goose.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

I agree, also it boggles the mind why Hell-Demon calls people "Kid" :p

Foxtrot
07-04-06, 06:39
3 year old in college...hah...silly goose

RogerRamjet
07-04-06, 10:08
I agree, also it boggles the mind why Hell-Demon calls people "Kid" :p

You'd be suprised how much he gets around :eek:

NAPPER
07-04-06, 10:36
call her and say.."You the bitch who stuck the number in my pocket? Come to (your address) right now and give me some sex ho!!!!"...it works every time

Thats my advice.
omg wtf lol and whats qft mean ?
did you call her

RogerRamjet
07-04-06, 15:51
omg wtf lol and whats qft mean ?
did you call her

http://www.trashfiction.co.uk/bowie_labyrinth_inside2.jpg

Heavyporker
07-04-06, 16:38
Roger, you asshole.

My eyes are bleeding now and I'm convulsing.

Posting pictures is NOT always a good thing.

cRazy-
07-04-06, 16:42
David Bowie has one hell of a bulge going on down there.

Hell-demon
07-04-06, 18:02
What ya mean I get around?

You calling me a slut???? :wtf:

RusSki
07-04-06, 19:32
No but it seems you have visited alot of places

RogerRamjet
07-04-06, 20:07
David Bowie has one hell of a bulge going on down there.

It his "Scarey Monster" har har.

Bad David Bowie in joke right there.

http://tralfaz-archives.com/coverart/B/bowie_scaryf.jpg