PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] New border patrol policy

cRazy-
01-04-06, 02:47
Take this as you will, it might make you shit your pants or think its just another person to PK because im the worst player ever (for example).

Border patrol (myself) will do regular searches of the NCPD list, I WILL, travel to any location in the map and kill or attempt to kill any low SL 'runner' who is anti, pro or neutral. Some of you may have noticed this already.

So if your out in a non safezone with SL at -32 or lower, and im online, I will definatly, eventually be there.

Thankyou for your time.

ZoVoS
01-04-06, 03:17
do u respond to summons???

if i shout...

im logged on zovos my poor lil un capped droner pe in the middle of XX,XX and have -100 sl... come and kill me. will you come all the way out there to kill me???

cRazy-
01-04-06, 03:18
If you do actually have -100 sl via the ncpd list, yes.

ZoVoS
01-04-06, 03:56
If you do actually have -100 sl via the ncpd list, yes.

i think i do

last thing i remember doing was kami'in 10-20 people in via 2 via my secret hiding place

MUHAHAHAHA =] i love my pe... i especialy love damage boosting ppl then double tapping launch =]

( p.s. if i called you would u come alone or with a small assembeled army... i dont die that easy =] )

Trilaac
16-04-06, 16:34
hmm.. where do you hide? cos if it's an exploit.. naughty naughty :P
any chance you'd start a clan crazy-? i was gonna switch to CM and start a clan of CoastGuard, and basically do that, bounty hunting, and saving people, like a good coastguard should.

blackpheonix
17-04-06, 01:33
hmm.. where do you hide? cos if it's an exploit.. naughty naughty :P
any chance you'd start a clan crazy-? i was gonna switch to CM and start a clan of CoastGuard, and basically do that, bounty hunting, and saving people, like a good coastguard should.

border police is crazys clan :)

cRazy-
17-04-06, 01:35
Its my one man clan tbh.

I actually have yet to find anyone whos good enough at PvP who wants to join :/

So until then I guess its just me.

Trilaac
17-04-06, 20:28
maybe when my ppu or spy are good enough to fly transports and bombers you'd reconsider? you'd be able to move around much faster,with no synaptic impairment from the genereplicators... and of course, shoot from a safe height...