PDA

View Full Version : nc faction ppu with no clue

zackary
31-03-06, 08:42
ok, so i'm an nc faction ppu with no clue as of where to get my spells. I'm getting up there in level, and want some of the group spells, like the heal, and the buffs, and possibly if there's a one time hit point heal, instead of having to use the TL 10 jones mish heal. Any suggestions on where they might be found would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

gstyle40
31-03-06, 10:41
all spells sold n nc city or sold at pepper park section 3 from three different sets of smugglers. a pair n the front part of pp3 and the last set n the back side of pp3.

Bugs Gunny
31-03-06, 10:56
The highest level ones are sold in the crahn hq in the dome.
Your best bet is to ask a tradeskiller to build you a few sets.

Faid
01-04-06, 02:48
Either ya need to find an anti city person to buy you the spells from the smugler who is located inside the crahn HQ in DOY or find a nice pro city PPU who has a researcher friend who could make you a Blue Print of Each spell. Then all ya gotta do is find a Constructor to build them.
You're definately gonna want the constructed versions of these spells as the stats will be better and they have the potential for slots.

CMaster
01-04-06, 13:03
As a rule, most PPUs dont make much use of the group spells. Theoretically they are slightly stronger, but they are notbaly harder to cap and only effect people really rather close to you. But you will need someone to fetch you the higher level buffs from Crahn HQ smuggler (or perhaps just buy them off someone).
Keep an eye for what you can use on http://nc.synergyxr.net