PDA

View Full Version : Movie help (adobe premiere) pls.

Bugs Gunny
31-03-06, 06:55
Right, i have edited a trailer for a rather large project i'm making with a hell-demon storyline.
Problem is when i encode it, it turns to total crap, one minute is now 45mb and it just looks shit quality.

So, what are your tips and tricks for me?

Ryen
31-03-06, 07:05
(if possible) encode in h.264.

Bugs Gunny
31-03-06, 07:06
I have x264, but i'm encoding in windows media 9 now, since the codec doesn't show in the list.

jini
31-03-06, 07:30
Get a mac mini bugs. premiere is not for normal people like us mate... You are already creative, now get a robust OS with software that will help you channel this creativity. XP, even though you have access to a large s/w base, even free stuff, it still remains the most iimportant fat of how to ...

Bugs Gunny
31-03-06, 07:51
Mac is for simple people, windows xp stuff is for smart people :-)
It's a challenge keeping it running hehehe.

jini
31-03-06, 07:59
Mac is for simple people, windows xp stuff is for smart people :-)
It's a challenge keeping it running hehehe.
Yes but the end result is what matters, besides complexity kills creativity, which is exactly what happened to you, using your powerfull XP :lol: :lol:

Bugs Gunny
31-03-06, 08:47
You see jini, i'm learning a lot of new stuff about codecs and shit while i'm "stuck".
All you do is click a button and you don't know the details of what happens.
Me, i like to take things appart and hopefully reassemble them succesfully.
Damn... i should have been a brainsurgeon in fact, would fit perfectly with my creative needs :-)

jini
31-03-06, 09:21
You see jini, i'm learning a lot of new stuff about codecs and shit while i'm "stuck".
All you do is click a button and you don't know the details of what happens.
Me, i like to take things appart and hopefully reassemble them succesfully.
Damn... i should have been a brainsurgeon in fact, would fit perfectly with my creative needs :-)
LAWL... dont talk to me about codecs. I was using H.264 more than a year by now, even my ipod has this inbuilt. Win XP doesnt even know what that means. The same details you claim you know are existant in imovie's embedded software of Apple's a core s/w which is the simple not professional answer of Apple for the amateur Director. I'm not that creative and never will become, but you really nerf your imagination by using tools that were never meant to be creative and ... you fail. There is a reason Job's is making software suites like ilife and the like you know... And correct me if I'm wrong, but Adobe Premiere first appeared on a mac and then on PCs. Premiere still exists on macs and its still the best for a professional, but a professional knows how to use it for his work...

Edit: since we are at it, take a look guys at history I just found today... PcMag is showing in public old editions of the magazine take a look and compare and see how both platforms evolved thru the years... http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,1944539,00.asp

CMaster
31-03-06, 11:30
Theres very little you can do on one platform that you can't do on the other. Bug's problem comes down to lack of familiarity and Adobe's limitations. Output it from Premiere in a very large format, then use something like RAD tools (http://www.radgametools.com) to reencode back into one of the dozens of codecs you have installed.
Also, maybe now you see why I like bink. Gives very good quality/size ratio without worries about getting everyone to DL the obscure but good codec you found.

Bugs Gunny
31-03-06, 11:40
Well, what do you guys suggest as a realy large format?
I'm exporting by encodinng in adobe itself, should i just do a save as instead?

CMaster
31-03-06, 12:02
Record Ingame with very high quality, fraps with full / 60 FPS ( for Slow motions and high fps in record mod )
After,encode your movie in high format ( 1027, high debit ~ 5k, 2 pass) in wma or other.
For finish, encode your movie with codec H264, in medium resolution ( 780, 2 pass ).This codec is fantastic ! Very high quality,high compression,but the time for encode movie is very high..

For idea, an movie of quake 3 quality DVDrip ( yes yes dvdrip ) 300 mo for 30 min...

Good luck for make your futur movies.

This is from the man who made Gazzette production 1 amongs other things, so he seems to know what he is talking about.

dark_reaper
31-03-06, 13:06
Here is my professional opinion, trash Adobe and switch to Avid. If you have a mac get Final Cut Pro.

When you edit, make sure the file is some what decompressed if possible and if you have the room, it ia like 1 gig for every 5 min uncompressed. But go with the post above. (I am not exactly a professional Editor, but I am a professional DP/ Videographer/ Cinematographer.)

Koshinn
31-03-06, 13:18
I'm not that creative and never will become, but you really nerf your imagination by using tools that were never meant to be creative and ... you fail. There is a reason Job's is making software suites like ilife and the like you know... And correct me if I'm wrong, but Adobe Premiere first appeared on a mac and then on PCs. Premiere still exists on macs and its still the best for a professional, but a professional knows how to use it for his work...

You don't nerf your imagination by using a certain OS. The only thing that can nerf your imagination is yourself. If a computer is taking it away from you, you probably need to see a doctor.

And... I'm not sure if Premiere ... premiered first on mac or pc, but I do know that Adobe has stopped support for Premiere on macs and stopped releasing new versions for mac. Hmm... :rolleyes:

Bugs, use Virtual Dub, don't encode stuff with premiere. Personally, I always try to seperate different tasks if possible. Editing is with Premiere, special effects with After Effects, and encoding with Virtual Dub.
Um... PM me if you have AiM and I'll talk with you more on encoding. :D

Bugs Gunny
31-03-06, 13:19
I can encode, i just want to know how to get the edited version to a file i can use in the encoder (im gonna use X264).

Koshinn
31-03-06, 13:23
Render everything (Sequence -> render work area)
then
File -> export -> movie
Go to settings, choose Microsoft AVI or Microsoft DV AVI

bobleponge
31-03-06, 13:32
I upload an quake 3 movie encoded in X.264 for you.

Your movie is long ? and you want an movie with extra - quality ? I repeat this technic is for me the best for games movie, but the time for encode is very long :rolleyes:

Record Ingame with very high quality, fraps with full / 60 FPS ( for Slow motions and high fps in record mod )
After,encode your movie in high format ( 1027, high debit ~ 5k, 2 pass) in wma or other.
For finish, encode your movie with codec H264, in medium resolution ( 780, 2 pass ).This codec is fantastic ! Very high quality,high compression,but the time for encode movie is very high..

If you have question for codec H.264 or other, don't hesite.

PS: Sorry for my english

jini
31-03-06, 14:54
You don't nerf your imagination by using a certain OS. The only thing that can nerf your imagination is yourself. If a computer is taking it away from you, you probably need to see a doctor.
That's plain bullshit.
If you use XP you need to search and learn for the tools, because mr. Gates doesnt give anything with his OS
MAC OSX however is a completelly diferent thing. The OS comes integrated with everthing you will ever need and then some, to create good amature stuff (I know graphics proffs that have turned to Job's tools because they do the same quality work as in Premiere but only at 1/10th of the time).
Of course there are software tools in Windows that can ultimately do what MacOS does, but I/We/Bugs dont know who they are and searching for a tool, or testing the tool to see if it does its work, essentially kills imagination/creativity. So far in this thread i have read some 4 different tool, so you, with the great knowledge tell us which one of these can do the job Bugs need to do?

CMaster
31-03-06, 15:01
That's plain bullshit.
If you use XP you need to search and learn for the tools, because mr. Gates doesnt give anything with his OS
MAC OSX however is a completelly diferent thing. The OS comes integrated with everthing you will ever need and then some, to create good amature stuff (I know graphics proffs that have turned to Job's tools because they do the same quality work as in Premiere but only at 1/10th of the time).
Of course there are software tools in Windows that can ultimately do what MacOS does, but I/We/Bugs dont know who they are and searching for a tool, or testing the tool to see if it does its work, essentially kills imagination/creativity. So far in this thread i have read some 4 different tool, so you, with the great knowledge tell us which one of these can do the job Bugs need to do?

The ironic thing is that if windows was to provide those tools, they would get sued silly under anti-competition laws. Personally, I thnk what you are saying is rubbish though.

bobleponge
31-03-06, 15:13
I do not take part at this war of windows vs macx.. but if you have problem with premier, you can use sony vegas.
Certainly you do not have after effect, but you can have same effect with vegas and other software.

The true limit is the author as well as the actors of the movie. ;)

So i have the quake 3 movie of 360mo~ for 30 minutes !!

An basic movie in wma, have an lenght of 10 mins MAX with this quality, if you want look the quality of H.264 codec look at this movie :)

I have media player classic, and pack of codec for read this movie.If you have question.. ;)

H264 movie quake 3 (http://www.neufgiga.com/partage_neuf.php?share=3b178a6363d3781b)

jini
31-03-06, 15:15
The ironic thing is that if windows was to provide those tools, they would get sued silly under anti-competition laws. Personally, I thnk what you are saying is rubbish though.
You are confusing 2 very diferenct cases.
Browser wars and the way M$ acted to close netscape was a violation of antitrust laws. On the other hand, tools provided by Jobs are not professional tools but clearly for personal work. It's for you and me that is and Bugs, who dont want to play "the Director X" but just need a quick edit to present a nice output. Cmaster do you know what am I talking about? or you just guessing?

there you go ... take a look here : http://www.apple.com/ilife/quicktour/

Bugs Gunny
31-03-06, 15:49
and Bugs, who dont want to play "the Director X" but just need a quick edit to present a nice output.

I think you underestimate my ambitions, i am flying to Las Vegas tomorrow, in hopes of being able to move on to Hollywood the week after, that's why i want to post my trailer at least.

Ryen
31-03-06, 16:10
M$

You just invalidated every thing you said.

"OMG MICROSOFT IS MAKING A LARGER PROFIT THEN APPLE BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS OMG M$ M$ M$"

APP$_E
$_INUX
BeO$
B$D
NINTENDOUGH
$ONY
$OE

That was far easier then I imagined it being.

Edit: Wait, so it's OK for Jobs to offer his free tools with OSX, but not Microsoft? What?

DOUBLE STANDARDS AHOY!

xyl_az
31-03-06, 18:34
dunno exactly what the problem is, but my advice when using adobe premiere is: export to uncompressed avi (avi or dv avi). As far as i remember Adobe always had problems with compression. So its much safer to export to pure uncompressed avi then switch to virtual dub or anything like that and experiment a bit with various codecs.

jini
31-03-06, 20:24
You just invalidated every thing you said.

"OMG MICROSOFT IS MAKING A LARGER PROFIT THEN APPLE BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS OMG M$ M$ M$"

APP$_E
$_INUX
BeO$
B$D
NINTENDOUGH
$ONY
$OE

That was far easier then I imagined it being.

Edit: Wait, so it's OK for Jobs to offer his free tools with OSX, but not Microsoft? What?

DOUBLE STANDARDS AHOY!
Rofl. what do you think $ stands for in m$?
he doesnt offer anything because he makes money already.
he sells his own copies of M$ office and he now changing it to a new entirely different thing from what i hear.

But for the largest part he doesnt have or cannot have Job's perception of things. Gates is a technician and a businessman. Job's is creative (pixar)
come on guys. wake up if it wasnt for Jobs, today's pcs and even XP would have never existed

CMaster
31-03-06, 22:02
wake up if it wasnt for Jobs, today's pcs and even XP would have never existed

Why? Jobs is a master of marketing, rather than new ideas. Pretty much every major Apple success has been from taking an already existing idea and packaging it the right way.
GUI? Lifted from Xerox. Ipods? lifted from creative. etc. Perhaps the marketing was important in making those areas of tech the commercial success they are today, but I'm not entirely sure.

Bugs Gunny
31-03-06, 22:06
Guys guys, All software suck the minute it crashes when you don't want it to.

Now stop fighting in my thread, please respect my constant urging i do for peace both ingame as on the forums :angel:

Now, i got that thing saved as a movie which is 270mb for a little over a minute, i'm trying the program SUPER now to encode to h264.
My first attempt was with x264 which was good quality, but couldn't get the sound to work (and 6mb)

Koshinn
31-03-06, 23:16
That's plain bullshit.

Um... so does Linux nerf imagination? Many many people use linux for creative purposes and guess what? It comes with absolutely nothing! I'm sorry, but taking a day to search for the perfect tool should not discourage you nor make you feel like you're losing your creativity. That would just be plain stupid. You do know that iMovie totally sucks right? It's fine if you compare it to something like... windows movie maker... but if you've ever spent hours and hours in Premiere, you'll easilly see iMovie's shortfalls.

Why do you keep assuming you know exactly what bugs wants, what bugs' personality is, and what bugs is capable of? Some people find searching and testing tools fun. Some people don't, you're obviously not one of them, but the world does not revolve around you. I just think you're lazy.

The funny thing about your whole mac vs pc argument is the fact that it's based around macs comming with tools. But it does not come with Final Cut, which is probably the best editing program available. And Cmaster is right. Apple just repackages and has better marketing for basically the same products. OSX is based on Unix. The new Macs use INTEL chips. The list goes on.

But anyway this is Bugs' thread. :angel:

Bugs Gunny
31-03-06, 23:39
What i want? SEX and lots of it.

What i can do? Not much realy, i'm a noob.

Oh and btw, i got it all working, thanks to spongebob there and koshin.

Ryen
01-04-06, 00:14
Rofl. what do you think $ stands for in m$?
he doesnt offer anything because he makes money already.
he sells his own copies of M$ office and he now changing it to a new entirely different thing from what i hear.

But for the largest part he doesnt have or cannot have Job's perception of things. Gates is a technician and a businessman. Job's is creative (pixar)
come on guys. wake up if it wasnt for Jobs, today's pcs and even XP would have never existed

Oh my god.

Me in ninth grade (last year, way last year)

"I hate mincrosoft so much I spell it M$". I actually remember saying that. I used the same defense you did.

Oh my god. It's a mother fucking mirror.

Are you 14?

Edit: The first personal computer came out way before apple, and the Apple II and IBM PC were developed without the knowledge of one another.

If the Apple II was release a little bit later, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Oh yeah, my laptop has FlyAKite installed (since I like the interface :p )

jini
01-04-06, 06:54
@Koshinn: nobody really forbids you to search a whole, week, month or maybe even a year. But you dont create, you search. Thousands of Graphics artists have done this search before you, for you and they have surprisingly came up using mr. Job's computers. Compairing premiere and imovie is like comparing a ferrari against your Honda which you so much love and think is great. The trick here is that you think its SUPER just because you have gone out in the market trying to get accessories to make something that is originally designed as the average Joe's car to make it as fast as a ferrari. I'm sorry guys but those stupid cars will never be Ferrarri's or Porsche's just because you buy larger exhaust pipes or flatter tyres with aluminum rims, much like the imovie is never gonna take the role of premiere.
This thread exists, because Bugs, a Power computer user tried s/w in the graphics area and found it difficult and failed. This is the reason why this thread exists. If it wasn't for your help he might still trying. All i'm claiming is, that this would have never happened if he had stayed with ilife, a software that lives within the osX and that tells us a lot about creativity. Now bugs finished his project, but he will never knows the real power of imovie and garage band combined together nor ease of use.. period

@Ryen: you are totally out of subject. You aren't allowed to even claim what you claim, simply because I have lived the story of computers 20 years before you even born, so spare me the bull.

Bugs Gunny
01-04-06, 08:29
Ryen, pull out while you still can, that man knows what he's talking about.
I noticed the domain attached to his email address, and he's probably old enough to be your dad.

jini
01-04-06, 09:05
And a little update related to what I have said so far after downloading your movie:

AS we now speak, 6 out of 3 window$ users had the following problems because of the radical h.264 codec:
1. Sick, couldn't view a thing despite instructions given
2. Brammers, have found a "manual" procedure (seems window$ like it like this)
3. And cadgar used an entirely different approach of a s/w ive not even heard of.

Ofcourse all I had to do is just d/l the file and view it under quicktime :lol: :lol: :lol: and since, I don't care much about these things, I had this option for almost a year, while most of you that bought the new video pods had it too :p

Koshinn
01-04-06, 11:52
And a little update related to what I have said so far after downloading your movie:

AS we now speak, 6 out of 3 window$ users had the following problems because of the radical h.264 codec:
1. Sick, couldn't view a thing despite instructions given
2. Brammers, have found a "manual" procedure (seems window$ like it like this)
3. And cadgar used an entirely different approach of a s/w ive not even heard of.

Ofcourse all I had to do is just d/l the file and view it under quicktime :lol: :lol: :lol: and since, I don't care much about these things, I had this option for almost a year, while most of you that bought the new video pods had it too :p

Where're the other 3?

jini
01-04-06, 12:20
Where're the other 3?
In the same thread. It's not that hard to find them. Just read the thread. If you still can't find them I can help you PMing their names, but I think you can do fine if you try a lil harder

Koshinn
01-04-06, 12:31
In the same thread. It's not that hard to find them. Just read the thread. If you still can't find them I can help you PMing their names, but I think you can do fine if you try a lil harder
I've looked over the thread and I still only see 3 people with any kind of problem at all and you already listed them... so where're the other 3 people with problems? :confused:

Sorry, I didn't see this post and I'm confused about it too:

Compairing premiere and imovie is like comparing a ferrari against your Honda which you so much love and think is great. The trick here is that you think its SUPER just because you have gone out in the market trying to get accessories to make something that is originaltly designed as the average Joe's car to make it as fast as a ferrari. I'm sorry guys but those stupid cars will never be Ferrarri's or Porsche's just because you buy larger exhaust pipes or flatter tyres with aluminum rims, much like the imovie is never gonna take the role of premiere.

So if premiere is a ferrari and imovie is a honda, and bugs has a ferrari/premiere but he's not quite sure how to put the convertable top up, he should sell his ferrari and buy a honda with power roof instead of learning how to put the convertable top up? Or, would it benefit him more to learn how to use the ferrari so in the future he'll have more potential instead of just an easy convertable honda that doesn't go too fast?

But what I don't get is that you're making the argument as if I'm trying to argue that iMovie is better than Premiere, but I'm not doing that. I'm arguing that although Premiere has a higher learning curve, the end result will be better than if he switches to iMovie.

Ryen: Jini is old enough to be your father.

CMaster
01-04-06, 12:53
One: Bloody computer fanbois. I tend to make discouraging comments about macs, true, but thats because I think they are overpriced and overmarketed, rather than not having their good points.
two: We could just view it under quicktime if we wanted, but most windows users prefer to avoid the computer-crippling plauge that is quicktime (I have a whopping 4 processes running all the damn time as a result of last time I did that).
Three: This whole thread exists because Bugs couldnt work out where the "export in low compression format" button was in Premiere. NOTHING to do with his OS or difficulty in finding software.

jini
01-04-06, 15:55
I've looked over the thread and I still only see 3 people with any kind of problem at all and you already listed them... so where're the other 3 people with problems? :confused:
ok. solution: the other 3 didn't had problems and run the software fine. Do you want their names as well, or you still dont get it?

[/QUOTE]
So if premiere is a ferrari and imovie is a honda, and bugs has a ferrari/premiere but he's not quite sure how to put the convertable top up, he should sell his ferrari and buy a honda with power roof instead of learning how to put the convertable top up? Or, would it benefit him more to learn how to use the ferrari so in the future he'll have more potential instead of just an easy convertable honda that doesn't go too fast?

But what I don't get is that you're making the argument as if I'm trying to argue that iMovie is better than Premiere, but I'm not doing that. I'm arguing that although Premiere has a higher learning curve, the end result will be better than if he switches to iMovie.[/QUOTE]
well its simple: there are certain products for certain users. just like not anyone can ride and drive a formula, or that one driving a fiat punto is better suited for driving in town. in short, its stupid and dangerous to take a car with 500hp and trying to put it on service in da town. Examples are a bit off here, but I take it you get my point

Koshinn
02-04-06, 01:03
ok. solution: the other 3 didn't had problems and run the software fine. Do you want their names as well, or you still dont get it?

You said 6 people had problems. :confused:

well its simple: there are certain products for certain users. just like not anyone can ride and drive a formula, or that one driving a fiat punto is better suited for driving in town. in short, its stupid and dangerous to take a car with 500hp and trying to put it on service in da town. Examples are a bit off here, but I take it you get my point
It's not stupid and dangerous to drive a 500hp car in a town. But a stupid driver with a 500hp car anywhere is dangerous. Yes there are certain products for certain users, but in this case using imovie when you have premiere is just limiting yourself.

jini
02-04-06, 07:26
It's not stupid and dangerous to drive a 500hp car in a town. But a stupid driver with a 500hp car anywhere is dangerous. Yes there are certain products for certain users, but in this case using imovie when you have premiere is just limiting yourself.
It is BOTH stupid AND dangerous.
You are wasting valuable resources and you do that , in an Unequal/Undemocratic way, because what we all do interfere the rest of the people on the planet in various ways. Scientifically it's stupid and unefficient, because there are products out there that gets you from point A to B efficiently (a smart has only 45hp and moves faster in Today's towns).
In short, you are acting as if you lived 20-30 years back where issues like fossil fuels were not even conceived. Today the earth is thinking of reenabling nuclear power plants. Why do you think they need to do that? Because there are idiots in our society that need something that consumes 20x the gas, ust to "feel" some G, which you will feel a lot better if you ride a rollercoaster in Disneyland. Not to mention the increased danger in road accidents.

Edit: Bleh, rofl I said 6 out of 3 but I meant the opposite come on Koshinn how could it be 6 out of 3!!!???? only now i understood what you meant... it was 3 by the time i wrote it, but now its more than 6 (actually its a disaster, just read poor users comments):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so in BOTH cases I'm right :D :D

Koshinn
02-04-06, 10:34
It is BOTH stupid AND dangerous.
You are wasting valuable resources and you do that , in an Unequal/Undemocratic way, because what we all do interfere the rest of the people on the planet in various ways. Scientifically it's stupid and unefficient, because there are products out there that gets you from point A to B efficiently (a smart has only 45hp and moves faster in Today's towns).
In short, you are acting as if you lived 20-30 years back where issues like fossil fuels were not even conceived. Today the earth is thinking of reenabling nuclear power plants. Why do you think they need to do that? Because there are idiots in our society that need something that consumes 20x the gas, ust to "feel" some G, which you will feel a lot better if you ride a rollercoaster in Disneyland. Not to mention the increased danger in road accidents.

Playing computer games is wasting valuable resources too, you don't see anyone complaining about that do you? It's wasting power, wasting time and wasting a valuable computer. There's a lot of things you could be doing with your free time, like helping the homeless or the poor or saving the environment. But you just want to play games, like everyone else here (including me of course). Sure you might help out sometimes, but you could be helping a lot more if you didn't play games. You could have fun in other ways and donate your computer to a school without any computers so kids can learn better.

Btw, what're you talking about "reenabling nuclear power plants"? They've been active since the 50s and really haven't stopped... And driving a ferrari when everyone else has a 50 hp go kart is the PERFECT example of a capitalist society. :lol: What you're talking about is socialism/communism. Your point of view is also just that, a point of view. There are other points of view, such as using a car as a status symbol. It makes a statement that would be otherwise extremely difficult to make. I guarantee most owners of exotic sports cars do not drive them hard, they own them because they can. They're helping the economy by spending their money! Is it efficient, no. Is it stupid and dangerous? No. Just because you have power does not mean you have to use it. Having a performance car is actually safer on the road, you have more traction, more handling, more speed. You can get out of the way of accidents or road hazards and you have less of a chance of losing control of your car.

If you want to work for the betterment of the planet, owning any car at all would be stupid, we should all use mass-transit. Ever read "Lifeboat Ethics" by Garrett Hardin? If you haven't, you should. It's somewhat harsh, but it makes a very good argument for a very unpopular stance. It's basically a paper about the Earth being more like a Lifeboat instead of the commonly used metaphor of a Spaceship.

But anyway... the point was that you were comparing premiere to a ferrari and imovie to a (economy)honda and saying that if you own a ferrari and aren't a F1 driver, you should sell it and buy a honda. I'm saying, if you own a ferrari and you want to learn how to drive it yet you're not quite there yet you should go for it because in the end you'll be a better driver with an excellent car. I'm advocating learning and self betterment for success in the long run and you're advocating quick gains now with questionable results in the end. It's often debated and I doubt either of us will convince the other.

Btw, there is/was only .. 3 people with "issues" (sick, dogface, codrum). The other people you listed were showing workarounds or how to fix issues, they didn't have problems themselves. :lol: You lose, sir. :D

jini
02-04-06, 15:42
Everything we do in life consumes energy and valuable resources, but roughly:
Power of a PC=40watts
Power of house water heater=4,000watts
Power of a 500hp car=400,000 watts
you are using cheap political arguments (as a politician), to build your case and somehow it seems that you enjoy this.
But I dont, because I'm losing valuable time answerinig to our endless debates, which keeps me from helping the poor (which I do) or supporting organizations (which I do as well) or gaming.
Now about the rest fo your poor arguments: (I bypass all that about communism that made me laugh)
Afaik most people in large metropolitans, like NY, Paris, London already use only mass-transit. These megacities are now based on mass trasportation. In london you have to pay tolls if you plan entering their center with your Ferrari. Greece's metro is more luxurious than majority's cars are, and yet 10 times cheaper and faster, and a million times more eco friendly.
All the above and modern man's hanger/desire for more energy and more consumerism and more more of more has driven now Countries to develop (Finland) new Nuclear Power plants which lead to more nuclear weapons, but it doesnt matter because you clearly proved beyond any doubt that owing a ferrari doesnt present any more dangers its also a lot safer even if it has 10 times more power that you will ever need :lol: :lol: :lol: (pwned)

cRazy-
02-04-06, 15:53
You said 6 people had problems. :confused:

No he didnt, he said 3 Windows users out of 6 Windows users had problems, therefore 3 had problems, and 3 didnt.

jini
02-04-06, 16:41
No he didnt, he said 3 Windows users out of 6 Windows users had problems, therefore 3 had problems, and 3 didnt.
he must be a politician, he twists peoples words :lol: or he is a wannabe politician

Koshinn
03-04-06, 08:53
All the above and modern man's hanger/desire for more energy and more consumerism and more more of more has driven now Countries to develop (Finland) new Nuclear Power plants which lead to more nuclear weapons, but it doesnt matter because you clearly proved beyond any doubt that owing a ferrari doesnt present any more dangers its also a lot safer even if it has 10 times more power that you will ever need :lol: :lol: :lol: (pwned)
Nuclear power plants = nuclear weapons? wtf are you talking about? There's no way you know the first thing about nuclear power or nuclear weapons if you use an argument like that. :confused: :confused: :confused:

You're still diverging from the point of the argument. I think we both understand that your metaphor of ferrari/premiere to honda/imovie wasn't a very good choice. I don't want to argue about the pros and cons of owning a ferrari. Hell, I'd never buy a Ferrari even if I was a millionaire, there are much better cars imo. But, your argument about a ferrari in major cities like NY or London is a double edged sword because ALL cars are in short supply... not just ferraris, but lil economy cars too. Which plays perfectly into my argument about mass-transit. :lol: :lol: :lol: (pwned)

crazy-: he said "AS we now speak, 6 out of 3 window$ users had the following problems because of the radical h.264 codec:" 6/3, not 3/6. Jini cleared that up later.

jini
03-04-06, 09:21
You mean you know the first thing about nuclear power/weapons? from what I hear, they are the first step towards nuclear weapons and try correcting me if I'm wrong...

My metaphor is pretty clear, therefore I wont get into trouble clearing it more

the 6/3 and the 3/6 was a typo and someone with normal sense can understand it. It really doesnt need a genious to do it, because it simply is not logical. Actually both my metaphor and the 3/6 need common sense. Try harder, eventually you will understand them both

eLcHi
03-04-06, 12:52
Ok, back to the topic i think :)

I`m working on a little movie project at the moment *cough* and have a test ready now. I`m at 143 MB for a 10 minute video in pretty nice quality (you can make out the alt-f output).

You think 143MB for 10 minutes is ok ? Considering the quality and the size i`m pretty satisfied ...

Now i only need to record some scenes, get some voiceovers ...hmmm :)

CMaster
03-04-06, 13:01
143 for 10 minutes is quite reasonable.

bobleponge
03-04-06, 14:04
143 for 10 minutes is quite reasonable.

Yes is excellent, but i want see movie in action for look the quality of it.

You have used wma codec ?