PDA

View Full Version : KK will KEEL this game.

Kame
31-03-06, 02:52
Im looking at what ppl say they want on the balance forum, then think about the game and its engine and i laugh.

Half the shit we talk about out there will prolly take 6 months to code/implement and will never work as designed.

KK allows GM to play in clans on the same server they GM on.

We have to pay again the fucking license to reactivate our accounts.

Every last thing designed in the last year is a FAILURE.In fact, the concept of the game is uber, but the designs used ingame are a complete FAILURE.

Whats next a one month rollback ?? NC3 ???

LOL?

Seriuouly these are the last days of this game as we know it.

R.I.P.

-FN-
31-03-06, 03:06
Im looking at what ppl say they want on the balance forum, then think about the game and its engine and i laugh.

Half the shit we talk about out there will prolly take 6 months to code/implement and will never work as designed.
I don't think it's quite *that* bad... but this quoted part I do sadly agree with. The balance discussions - even when they're finalized and we have a plan of action - whenever that point comes months from now, it will be months later until any of it is implemented and probably awhile after that until it's bugfixed to hell and back... how many weeks have TL3 and TL10 Heals been borked? Extrapolate simple heal changes to overhauling GAME changes... oi :(

And so much of the balancing is meaningless unless the underlying Network Code is improved in some way... *sigh*

Brooklyn
31-03-06, 03:35
And so much of the balancing is meaningless unless the underlying Network Code is improved in some way... *sigh*

So fricking true. This is just like using fix-a-flat everytime your tire is flat. Eventually its gonna BLOW the F up.

joran420
31-03-06, 03:41

KK allows GM to play in clans on the same server they GM on.

We have to pay again the fucking license to reactivate our accounts.

Every last thing designed in the last year is a FAILURE.In fact, the concept of the game is uber, but the designs used ingame are a complete FAILURE.

Whats next a one month rollback ?? NC3 ???

LOL?

R.I.P.
well damn, after 6 months your so smart...you fix it....once you have the game and acct you dont have to buy a new license(unless you want a NEW acct)

nice constructive post...not really but meh

Kame
31-03-06, 03:45
The netcode, along with the payment system,and the SL system, and so many other things.

The DESIGN in a lot of areas of the game sucks a lot.I dont even need to break it down everyone knows it.

And then everytime someone joins hes confonting with learning the basic mechanics wich takes like weeks, and even then, the best info about the game you can get is from a fansite !!

Damn how come you guys dont explain what it is exactly the shelter does ??
Or how much exactly does 100 resist cover ?
Like the real % of damage it covers, the point is that nowhere on nothing official from KK is this explained.
Everyone just speculates on what does what in NC and that probably makes more to drive new ppl off then the "omfg-eeeeeeevil-pkr".
Its so hard to learn this game fo real its not accessible to everyone.
Maybe again it wasnt designed to be for everyone but then how do you plan on getting big ? (flawed design again ??)

Then even if you know all the mechanics about it you might still uterly suck at pvp and stick to RP, or tradeskill, but naaaa.

I mean the biggest crowd in the same zone on staurday afternoon EST(terra's peek time) is still in OP war.
I dont know why ppl even think that theres more ppl doing other shit.
I mean there might be but the point of MMO is to play together i think, well i dont play mmo to be alone in my corner pretending im a female tradeskiller in a safezone to other ppl i dont know.

The biggest crowds are the OP war ones (30 and more ppl fighting every weekends anyone ?) and the true and loyal fans to NC are the pvp ppl.
The players with 2 - 3 accounts running are the ones puting cash in this shit.

Apocalypsox
31-03-06, 06:01
Kame tbh im sorry for this, but personally i think its people like YOU that are going to keel this game. you cant deal with playing a bugged game, and helping the devs figure out how to fix it, go play WoW.

onero S
31-03-06, 06:42
Then even if you know all the mechanics about it you might still uterly suck at pvp and stick to RP, or tradeskill, but naaaa.

I mean the biggest crowd in the same zone on staurday afternoon EST(terra's peek time) is still in OP war.
I dont know why ppl even think that theres more ppl doing other shit.
I mean there might be but the point of MMO is to play together i think, well i dont play mmo to be alone in my corner pretending im a female tradeskiller in a safezone to other ppl i dont know.

The biggest crowds are the OP war ones (30 and more ppl fighting every weekends anyone ?) and the true and loyal fans to NC are the pvp ppl.
The players with 2 - 3 accounts running are the ones puting cash in this shit.

you are a retard, tbh the game doesn't need more people like you. If you dislike it so much go play counterstrike since doing anything besides pvping is a waste of time.

On second thought, don't go play counterstrike, check out http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

For ideas on what you can do instead of playing neocron.

Ryen
31-03-06, 06:49
People have been saying this since 04. Fact is NC isn't going anywhere.

Kame
31-03-06, 07:11
If im rong then tell me who ONLY RP and tradeskill and has 2 - 3 accounts.

WHO ?

1 guy (an exeption)

Now how many PvP dudes you know own 2 or more accounts ?

EDIT/

Oh i might add, the re-balancing of the game is mainly because of PvP.

The PvP community complained the most.

The PPU imbalance wasnt affecting tradeskill or RP guys in the least to do what they like to do.

Private_Eye44
31-03-06, 07:24
your not quittin are ya kame?

Nidhogg
31-03-06, 10:37

R.I.P.
That comment gets an immediate close from me. Most people who've been around for a while know I have zero time for people who still spout crap like that. If you've got a problem with a GM then report it to Snowcrash. Thread closed.

N