PDA

View Full Version : Everquest/Magelo WoW/allakhazam???

zackary
29-03-06, 16:46
Has anyone ever played everquest, and used magelo to upload there characters armor and stats, or played WoW and used the allakhazam or other character upload, and if so are there any neocron uploads that are like that to make a paperdoll like character? Or even any sites just to type in your stats? Any other help with a n00b in nc2 would be appreciated.

cRazy-
29-03-06, 17:02
FN and synergy.xr have created a system to upload Neoskiller .xml files (Neoskiller is a program to plan and configurate your setup, it handles all calculations etc) to their webpage, then it displays the setup when can be showed to people.

And for some reason I cant even find the synergy website link anywhere.

blackpheonix
29-03-06, 17:16
heres the synergy setups link

http://nc.synergyxr.net/setups/

zackary
29-03-06, 17:20
Awesome, thanks guys i appreciate that. now i just have to make it through work, get home and fiddle with it, then i'll be good to go. Damn work....hehe.

blackpheonix
29-03-06, 17:23
no probs, synergyxr is a great site for guides aswell http://nc.synergyxr.net/

zackary
29-03-06, 18:12
Well, since you guys are being so helpful, does anyone know of any good page for a upcoming ppu to find info about spells, or anything that has to do with some of the more advanced psi uses. I can't seem to find anything that explains about spells, and where to get them, and what spells i'd want to use, and that kind of stuff, and i'd like to know for my sake, and my friend's sake if i'm using the right buffs for our level on him. Thanks again for all the help with the other links.

gstyle40
31-03-06, 11:14
synergy has all the stuff ur lookin for cept maybe where to buy the spells n game. i answered ur other post, but ill answer here as well. all starter spells can be bought n pepper park 3, they r sold by smugglers. there r 3 sets of smugglers total. 2 sets n the front side of pp3 and the third set n the back side of pp3 down the ramp and back up the other side thru the double doors :) hope u find all well :)

Trilaac
16-04-06, 15:43
i just noticed you haven't said where to buy in DOY :P Spells can be bought from the Crahn Sector (sector 2) in DOY from either the shops, or there is also a smuggler in Crahn HQ, although he sells mostly high-level buffs. There are also shops spread out around DOY (there's one in FA sector 3 for example, and a few out in the abandoned sectors) There's also a nice one in DOY city centre (sectro 6).