PDA

View Full Version : Just for teh record

Spermy
29-03-06, 12:04
Keep your damn clan forums private.

I mean seriously, what kind of logic is this? You get banned, you try to appeal fine. Slating said GM team on a public forum that is probably watched will not do you any favours.

http://www.tribeofblood.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63

CHRIST!

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 12:26
There's a reason that clanforum is open to all, because there's nothing being said there that people shouldn't be allowed to see.
Contrary to other forums that one does have free speech regarding neocron and whatnot, only thing i'll edit in the fetish one is racist or discriminatory stuff.

GM's have no real official business there, if they go there it's out of their free will, nobody forces them to read it.

And if you take offence in anything being said there, maybe you should stay off it?

crapv4
29-03-06, 12:46
Crazy ur crazy

(edit, cant leaveit blank)

Spermy
29-03-06, 12:59
There's a reason that clanforum is open to all, because there's nothing being said there that people shouldn't be allowed to see.
Contrary to other forums that one does have free speech regarding neocron and whatnot, only thing i'll edit in the fetish one is racist or discriminatory stuff.

GM's have no real official business there, if they go there it's out of their free will, nobody forces them to read it.

And if you take offence in anything being said there, maybe you should stay off it?

Just insanely rattled at peoples trains of thought, Personally I love you lot, in teh non-sexual platonic sense, but attitudes like that are just plain stupid!

Ras Klaat
29-03-06, 13:01
lol they got un-permaban lmao, i swear KK have no idea what they are doing.
Its as tho sometime they just do whatever the 1st thought that pops into their minds.

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 13:07
Yeah, it goes to show a lot about what happened.

Spermy
29-03-06, 13:09
Yeah, it goes to show a lot about what happened.

PM me - I think we have a wire crossed somewhere.

Nidhogg
29-03-06, 13:28
It's very simple really. The rules clearly state that you are responsible for what happens on your account and the server logs clearly show people on those accounts writing the kind of comments that I would bounce you off the forums for, and there would be no way you'd be coming back.

We've told you a hundred times over the years, DON'T share your account with anyone.

Thread closed.

N