PDA

View Full Version : Ot - Gaaaargh! Explode!

Spermy
29-03-06, 11:17
>_<

The two people who My GF and I joined up with to go looking for a uni house have abandoned us. They have also put a depsoit down on the house that my GF and I found, and were intending to move into, with thier buddies who have magically gotten back in touch about moving in together.

Just been stiffed on one sweet nut of a house, and now are back to square one in looking for some halfway decent people who aren't total fucking wierdos, before we even THINK about looking for another house.

Her tennancy in her current student house is up next month. She has a 100 day placement to do, at this rate she'll have to either move in here, which is far too crowded to be feasible, or move home again, which is in yorkshire. I'm in manc. GRARGH!

Essentially left dead in teh water housewise, with very little time/room for fuckups.

On the plus, I know where those two Judases live.

>_<

Rant over.

RogerRamjet
29-03-06, 16:22
Murder them.

On a happier note, i'll have to meet up with you in Manc at some point :p

And TX, and j0rz.

Dogface
29-03-06, 16:25
F.E.T.I.S.H. them !

Spermy
29-03-06, 16:29
Murder them.

On a happier note, i'll have to meet up with you in Manc at some point :p

And TX, and j0rz.

Hrrmm... intrigue!

Ryen
29-03-06, 16:36
Stop posting about it on internet forums and find a house.

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 16:41
Shit happens, move on.
It's only a real life anyway, it's not like that shit affects anything you do in neocron.......

Spermy
29-03-06, 16:43
Stop posting about it on internet forums and find a house.

Workflow is

Find new people.

Make sure they are normal. Make sure you could live with them, AT LEAST for the minimum term of lease.

Decide on Housing preferences and reqs, eg rooms ammenities, utilities, cost, Private or agency letting?

View houses.

Then there's the whole issue where one person ineveitably decides they don't want what the rest of us want, and we have to search for yet another house.

Bleh.

Anyone who's been househunting as a student will tell you, it's not as easy as it seems. The last UBER! ( And I mean Fucking uber, it was a sweet house!) Was let down by the fact that the boiler was packing up on a regular basis, costing th present tennants almost 3 times what you'd expect to pay for gas. And there was no planned replacement.

I wouldn't take up a tennancy only to spend about 25 quid extra on gas everytime.

RogerRamjet
29-03-06, 17:06
Well im in Salford next year.

If you wanna lend me a room, you know :p

Shenyu Reza
29-03-06, 17:16
owned

Spermy
29-03-06, 17:25
owned
O_o

Me?

Obsidian X
29-03-06, 17:27
I gave up looking for a house as they all seem to be a scam, I currently live in privately owned halls in Manchester City Centre. Hell, its no palace but you can't beat the location :D

Spermy
29-03-06, 17:30
I gave up looking for a house as they all seem to be a scam, I currently live in privately owned halls in Manchester City Centre. Hell, its no palace but you can't beat the location :D

Would be doing the same, unfortunately they won't house my postgrad Girlfriend.

Obsidian X
29-03-06, 17:33
Would be doing the same, unfortunately they won't house my postgrad Girlfriend.

Postgrad you say? That sucks, theres some special studio flats that they only give to postgrad students in Manchester, but then she'd have the same problem with them not housing you. :(

Hope you sort it m8.

RogerRamjet
29-03-06, 17:34
We need a manc NC meet up i think.

Fab cafe anyone?

Spermy
29-03-06, 17:37
We need a manc NC meet up i think.

Fab cafe anyone?

THINGS ON TOAST!

Heh - sounds good :p

RogerRamjet
29-03-06, 17:38
Sweet, i'll be in Manc a few times over the summer, and i'll be at Salford after that, so theres plenty of time :D

Obsidian X
29-03-06, 17:38
I'd be up for that, I don't think anyone really knows me except j0rz tho :D

RusSki
29-03-06, 19:41
I'll meet u in the lounge after a match sometime roger.

RogerRamjet
29-03-06, 23:41
Dont worry, you'll be getting me and ramic on your door at some point this summer, as will Kid (if ramic isnt ********, otherwise just me).

Youre not on crappy shifts again are you?

PS. I dont think Kid expects me to come, FWUHAHAH.

Dribble Joy
29-03-06, 23:49
Flaming dog poo on the door step is allways good.

Send parcels filled with dead animals, hang dead cats and dogs from their porche, steal their car's wheels. All sorts you can do.

I'd be up for a manc meet.

Spermy
30-03-06, 14:57
Flaming dog poo on the door step is allways good.

Send parcels filled with dead animals, hang dead cats and dogs from their porche, steal their car's wheels. All sorts you can do.

I'd be up for a manc meet.

And this time I have yer number! I think we're doing another SSX meet before amsterdam in manchester dude.

Bugs Gunny
30-03-06, 15:06
I can do Amsterdam. I promise i won't gank anyone :angel:

Spermy
30-03-06, 15:43
I can do Amsterdam. I promise i won't gank anyone :angel:

Heh - If I see a guy with a crossbow walking by, I'll be sure to give you a shout :P