PDA

View Full Version : Project Paranoia

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 10:40
Dear runners.

I know Black Dragon has been a good source for your excellent drugs lately and we do our best to keep up production and distribution for you all at a low cost.
This has lately been undermined by a person of questionable reputation from the fallen angels faction.
A first attempt to politicaly invade black dragon and take over power was laughed at by the families. The small group has been found linked to clan DOY and were easily outvoted.
Then something terrible was done to the leadership of clan drugs n thugs.
While returning from an inspection of a production site their genrep patterns were intercepted and deleted by order of the clanleader of clan DOY.
Since everyone knows that the black dragon way for retaliation is to not go eye for an eye, however "take our eye and we'll dismember you, set you on fire and display you at a stake in front of your relatives" the time has come to show this clan of tradeskillers that their time of death has come.

I hereby call in all favors from other clans and runners.
Kill, maim, infiltrate and destroy their resources, runners and reputation.
I will pay handsomely for any information as to the location of their hunting parties when we get succesfull kils and belthacks.
To the clan or person that delivers the final blow to this clan i will give a lifetime drugsupply of 500 10 min drugs every 2 weeks.

Gunnar Aegirson
Black Dragon Faction Chairman

her.
29-03-06, 10:47
I like your offer

jini
29-03-06, 10:50
Yes master I agree ;)
But we also need to prepare for a special new event organized by our faction as a present to our loyal members of our Alliance ;)
So, get in touch with Brammers, and as a once time exception to the rule maybe a couple ViP persons from N.E.X.T. :) :cool:

Brammers
29-03-06, 12:50
I have seen many conflicts within Fallen Angels, ever since I joined the Fallen Angels. Those past conflicts and issues have been dealt with.

This has included with issues with Black Dragon. Enemies before the Fall of Tech Haven, and now neutral. Until today, I questioned the leaders of the Dome and Fallen Angels discussion to be neutral to Black Dragon.

Until today that it.

Clear evidence has been presented questioning the reputation and integrity of the leader, Ressi Blade of Clan DoY.

Also Clan DoY members have been reported to have been abusive to Phoenix members for no valid reason, and there have been too many other recorded incidents.

After consultation with various allies of the Dome, Phoenix terminates all trading and all support agreements with Clan DoY. All members of Phoenix have been issued with a FAW order in dealing with Clan DoY members.

Any further incidents involving Phoenix Ltd, and Clan DoY will result in Phoenix ltd to considering a KoS order and a war declaration on Clan DoY.

Brammers - CEO Phoenix Ltd, Vice Chairman to the Fallen Angels.
Awarded the Free thinker and Tech wizz faction members

Spermy
29-03-06, 13:03
Woah!

What the hell? O_o

SSX is, until further notice staying the hell out of this one.

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 13:09
And the wheels start grinding as the machine comes in motion....

sanityislost
29-03-06, 13:40
GSD is openly twatting any DoY member we see kicking about

Its also my goal to kick the FA Faction Chairperson outta office, dont need a
paranoid she bitch running FA

SiL ..:..

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 13:43
Sil, you have my votes and i'll rally support for your cause.

sanityislost
29-03-06, 13:49
Thanx Dude, glad we can work together to kick the bitch outta office...then
maybe out of the dome for good.

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 14:18
We need more spies to have a 24/7 watch on their radiotransmissions and locations.
Therefore i offer all existing clan doy members to contact me.
I need at least 2 inside runners.
If you provide us with reliable information about the clan's leveling location at that moment, plus all info on discussions related to counteractions you will find a permanent home with us, along with the combattraining and equipment to be part of "the team".

Spermy
29-03-06, 14:24
We need more spies to have a 24/7 watch on their radiotransmissions and locations.
Therefore i offer all existing clan doy members to contact me.
I need at least 2 inside runners.
If you provide us with reliable information about the clan's leveling location at that moment, plus all info on discussions related to counteractions you will find a permanent home with us, along with the combattraining and equipment to be part of "the team".

Oooh!

Intrigue!

msressi
29-03-06, 16:09
So here we keep going............even though some of the banned accts have been changed to status temp ban.

Nice going guys

Phoenix has stopped dealing with DoY ever since they joined the Drugs and Thugs community undercover ages ago

Oh and SIL, no way will u ever get me out of the Dome no matter how much u hunt us

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 16:29
OOC: please remove this out of character post above, this is a ROLEPLAY thread, please respect our roleplay.

cRazy-
29-03-06, 16:57
Border Patrol will also be joining this twatting of the doy clan.

cl0wn
29-03-06, 19:03
This is no suprise to me i knew it would happen... shit happens will have to deal with it when the time comes till then ill be around mb alot but first need time to recover from rl injurys :D

crapv4
29-03-06, 21:42
Reports have come in that the runners pantho and neo pe's data backups have been located. this is a great day for the dome.

cRazy-
29-03-06, 21:52
No its not :p

RogerRamjet
30-03-06, 00:00
Im cleaning my pain easer as we speak.

Bugs Gunny
30-03-06, 12:25
I encourage everyone to use their Fallen Angels contacts to vote for Sanity is lost in the current faction chairman election.

One contact inside the target clan was obtained, so i'm only looking for 1 runner now to relay information.

cl0wn
31-03-06, 15:25
Ok gunnar can i ask you a question?
Have you heard (BOTH) sides of the story i guess you havnt....
so tbe you shouldnt make any acusations till you hear BOTH sides if this story as i presume you only heard stelco's side of the story... So.. ill talk to someone then you can hear both sides not just 1 side and instantly take 1 side over not hearing the other side.....

Spermy
31-03-06, 15:35
Ok gunnar can i ask you a question?
Have you heard (BOTH) sides of the story i guess you havnt....
so tbe you shouldnt make any acusations till you hear BOTH sides if this story as i presume you only heard stelco's side of the story... So.. ill talk to someone then you can hear both sides not just 1 side and instantly take 1 side over not hearing the other side.....

To be fair dude, ressi hasn't really gone to any lengths to provide any evidence to the contrary, and some of the DoY clan are just being generally abusive about the whole issue!

I think you dude, are the only fella in that clan whose opinion I'm bothered about. To that end, do you have anything to add to this to clear matters up?

Bugs Gunny
31-03-06, 15:38
This was just a brutal attempt at deleting someone's genrep patterns. What's worse is that the main target (Clanleader of drugsnthugs), who indeed might have deserved a good killing in the eyes of the world, was not the only one affected.
Two innocent runners were also purposely deleted in a vengefull lashing out.
I have read the official reports from the genrep company, sent out to the relatives of the affected runners, and also the report where it said that the two innocent runner's data had been recovered.

Fact remains that this crime had been ordered by the clanleader of clan DOY and that in recent interviews and replies she has shown an amazing amount of arrogance. This is only one of the reasons that the FA runners are trying their best to get her voted out of office as the start of putting her back in her place.

By all most optimistic estimates she will spend the rest of her life as a second grade unclanned tradeskiller, because the experienced runners won't trust her with researching their rare parts or building their rare weapons.

It's funny, how a dictator in FA talks of unity, when the faction only just recently found unity, in tryin to dethrone this arrogant threat to the free thinking minds of the fallen angels.

Black dragon has a great interest in a well functioning FA leadership. We conduct a lot of trades with the angels, since the use of their labs has made us able to increase output on our drugproduction.
The Angels need leadership with a backbone and strong mind, not one with an obsession for hoarding and a lashing out with her tongue.
Hell, even us BD have more morals than this woman.

Spermy
31-03-06, 15:51
This was just a brutal attempt at deleting someone's genrep patterns. What's worse is that the main target (Clanleader of drugsnthugs), who indeed might have deserved a good killing in the eyes of the world, was not the only one affected.
Two innocent runners were also purposely deleted in a vengefull lashing out.
I have read the official reports from the genrep company, sent out to the relatives of the affected runners, and also the report where it said that the two innocent runner's data had been recovered.

Fact remains that this crime had been ordered by the clanleader of clan DOY and that in recent interviews and replies she has shown an amazing amount of arrogance. This is only one of the reasons that the FA runners are trying their best to get her voted out of office as the start of putting her back in her place.

By all most optimistic estimates she will spend the rest of her life as a second grade unclanned tradeskiller, because the experienced runners won't trust her with researching their rare parts or building their rare weapons.

It's funny, how a dictator in FA talks of unity, when the faction only just recently found unity, in tryin to dethrone this arrogant threat to the free thinking minds of the fallen angels.

Black dragon has a great interest in a well functioning FA leadership. We conduct a lot of trades with the angels, since the use of their labs has made us able to increase output on our drugproduction.
The Angels need leadership with a backbone and strong mind, not one with an obsession for hoarding and a lashing out with her tongue.
Hell, even us BD have more morals than this woman.

While not agreeing, or disagreeing here, I believe a reversion to the days of the UA - The United Angels Alliance ( URANUS FTW!) is in order.

RogerRamjet
31-03-06, 16:33
While not agreeing, or disagreeing here, I believe a reversion to the days of the UA - The United Angels Alliance ( URANUS FTW!) is in order.

Not without the LAARD boys involved boyo!

:( :( :(

Spermy
31-03-06, 16:43
Not without the LAARD boys involved boyo!

:( :( :(

For the last time! JOIN FA! :p

RogerRamjet
31-03-06, 17:27
For the last time! JOIN FA! :p

I already am on one char, but ive got virtually a whole second account to transfer. Ive got a capped TG tank, but he needs alot of items (except his 2 slot ulti CS, ftw).

CHA0S
31-03-06, 21:02
:D
*hums a cheery tune*

Hell-demon
04-04-06, 15:08
War! huh! good god ya'll!

What is it good for!

Dogface
04-04-06, 16:04
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!

/me roleplaying Jackie Chan from Rush Hour :p

Spermy
04-04-06, 16:04
Just like to ask a wee favour, can we limit the collateral please? I'd quite like to see some angels left after this little fiasco.

:angel:

Hell-demon
04-04-06, 16:07
NO!

Weed out the weak angels!

RaekOne
06-04-06, 12:29
Knowing Ressi Blade and a few other DoY members, this incident raises an eyebrow.

All bar one DoY member I have met have been more then model DoY citizens, and I would be shocked to see Ressi act in any other way!

I for one advise any TG runner to stay well clear of this political situation and can only give clan DoY my personal well wishes that they can overcome any onslaught that may commence.

Whilst I have no real influence within TG, and no real firepower alone, I will not actively try to play a part in this. However if anyone attacker even attempts to pk a DoY member near me then I will kill them without hesitation, and I advise TG runners to do the same.

Do not let senseless propoganda make you turn on your allies.

Again, not speaking behalf of my clan, cause frankly I cant (lore will pwn me). I would personally like to say DoY are more then safe at any op im happen to be inhabiting.

I will try to rally this school of thought amongst my faction, such that in hope you will always be welcomed by all TG runners.

I sincerly hope this ideoligy echo's out through all of DoY

As for any Pro's, if any clan actively tries to play a part in this "lynch mob" then you will taste the blade of my PoB, and I will personally hunt you down.

Stay clear of affairs that do not concern you.

Spermy
06-04-06, 13:41
NO!

Weed out the weak angels!

There are no weak angels. There are however people who have no part in this. Any SSX members knocking around, will not be targets. I'd like to make that clear.

We retain good relationships with both Phoenix AND DoY. That makes us neutral, I'd like to ask the members of both clans to give us some assurance that we aren't to be involved in this.

As for fetish, well, we know the score with you guys :) We ventilate your heads, you do the same to ours, it's how it's always been :p

@ Raek - regardless of your feelings about the whole situation, the worst thing you can do is drag another faction into this.

Brammers
06-04-06, 13:53
We retain good relationships with both Phoenix AND DoY. That makes us neutral, I'd like to ask the members of both clans to give us some assurance that we aren't to be involved in this.

You have my assurance that SSX will not be involved. The dispute is between Phoenix and Clan DoY. As for the other clans, I cannot speak for them.

Spermy
06-04-06, 14:20
You have my assurance that SSX will not be involved. The dispute is between Phoenix and Clan DoY. As for the other clans, I cannot speak for them.

Much appreciated.

RaekOne
06-04-06, 15:32
@ Raek - regardless of your feelings about the whole situation, the worst thing you can do is drag another faction into this.

Possibly you are right. In no way am I stipulating that I have any influence on my faction. Also in no way am I suggesting that I would take the side of DoY over Pheonix both are faction allies, I have good feelings of both too. My purpose is merely aimed at the nuetral and enemy factions.

Its bad enough that I cant help friends directly, so at the least I feel I owe it to them to provide safe harbour and a promise that they will have there backs covered when I am around.

FETISH are no friend of TG's they publicly display there dislike of our faction, so politically I see no change in this stance, other then keeping an eye out for my DoY friends.

I still aim to campaign some assistance for DoY on this, but until my leader permits me I can merely act as a friend.

To Pheonix I have no aggression towards you, and respect your non violent solution, and hope that you understand my need to gain support in DoY's protection. I would do the same for your clan if it was FETISH rallying support to kill your guys.

RogerRamjet
06-04-06, 17:13
Who are we killing now?

ashley watts
06-04-06, 19:06
Well im currently twatting every anti so i r in :angel:

solling
07-04-06, 19:03
we (FF) are friends with clan doy and thus will show our support should they need it. we will protect any doy being attacked when we are near.
Id rather not see a whole inner alliance war again tho so i suggest both parts try to work it out using Diplomacy.
As well we are friends with clan phoenix so we will protect them to should they get under attack when we are near.

woOpin
08-04-06, 17:27
Well as lore said Allied factions over Nutural factions. DoY will get all support from FF as needed set aside in any FF op they will be defended and helped upon if attacked by Nutural factions to FF this is not bringing another faction into this we are talking in terms of FF not TG yeah I know we may as well be a faction with the numbers but I suggest if you was to kill DoY members you best run if killing any allied factions in an FF outpost as I am sure many will responde :)

/ooc good posts anyhow :P

pabz
08-04-06, 18:17
Well as lore said Allied factions over Nutural factions. DoY will get all support from FF as needed set aside in any FF op they will be defended and helped upon if attacked by Nutural factions to FF this is not bringing another faction into this we are talking in terms of FF not TG yeah I know we may as well be a faction with the numbers but I suggest if you was to kill DoY members you best run if killing any allied factions in an FF outpost as I am sure many will responde :)

/ooc good posts anyhow :P
You cannot refuse what black dragon has to offer

RogerRamjet
08-04-06, 20:09
Oh well, since im in FETISH anyway i'll just kill everyone.

Bugs Gunny
09-04-06, 10:08
I'm back.

Right, that means we'll kill everyone but other BD unless provoked (that means being shot at guys) and clan phoenix.
No more helping FF defend their ops.

Let the blood flow and show no mercy.

pabz
09-04-06, 22:18
I'm back.

Right, that means we'll kill everyone but other BD unless provoked (that means being shot at guys) and clan phoenix.
No more helping FF defend their ops.

Let the blood flow and show no mercy.
will you take the blue pill or the red pill?

Bugs Gunny
09-04-06, 23:30
You know me, i take em all :-)

Uho
11-04-06, 00:44
Never liked BD, but i cna live with them.
Neve rliked some individuals in DOY Clan either but i cna live with them.
Shoot me and i will shoot back (Once i get my characters back.)

Just a hint, Dont fight allys near FF people or u get shot.

pabz
11-04-06, 01:42

Just a hint, Dont fight allys near FF people or u get shot.
and you will get sniped

Spermy
11-04-06, 11:53
Oh here we sodding well go. You take one factions internal dispute, which to be fair is resolved now, barring a faction meet, and you turn it into your own personal war.

Don't you have OP's to defend?

Stay out of things that don't concern you, lest you make it worse for the people involved. Or what I think is most likely, shoot the living shit out of half the dome, for siding with the people they believe are in the right.

This is a leadership issue inside the angels. It's up to the angels to handle it.

RogerRamjet
11-04-06, 13:43
ohnoez FF sounding threatening

Spermy
11-04-06, 13:48
ohnoez FF sounding threatening

What exactly do they have to do with this in the first place is what I'd like to know. I know plenty of people who love Phoenix, they seem to be in control of thier trigger finger.

They need to know when to stay out of things that don't concern them.

And this doesn't.

RogerRamjet
11-04-06, 17:08
They clearly have their penis in too many pies. I mean thumbs.

RaekOne
12-04-06, 14:48
TG are only involved to replicate BD's intefearing nature...
Had BD not asked for other Faction/clan/runner support we would not of intervened.

giga191
12-04-06, 16:25

Just a hint, Dont fight allys near FF people or u get shot. so what happens if we shoot at the same time? :p

Bugs Gunny
12-04-06, 17:07
TG are only involved to replicate BD's intefearing nature...
Had BD not asked for other Faction/clan/runner support we would not of intervened.

Interfering? This whole thing was aimed at BD runners and after an attempt to take power in the faction had been made.

Spermy
12-04-06, 17:58
Interfering? This whole thing was aimed at BD runners and after an attempt to take power in the faction had been made.

QFT, whatever happenned, that certainly did, while personally I have no gripes with what happenned, i do belive that the black dragon leadership is most certainly entitled to thier involvement.

Zheo
12-04-06, 19:19
Dont try and make this what its not it is NOT role play it IS a personal grudge against another person! It's quite childish trying to lie about the reason, you could at least admit that your getting back at Ressi instead of trying to cover it with "role play", last time I checked black dragons didnt need help, others came to them for help! Or have they grown so weak they can't even defend themselves from scientists? HA! I wouldn't be surpized if Reakktor had handed out a few warnings to a few players.

As far as Drug & thug's leadership goes, if someone got banned then Reakktor had a bloody good reason for doing it or they wouldnt have, they don't just ban one person because someone doesnt like them and if you haven't noticed they take quite a while to get things done perhaps they check things out first?

Bugs Gunny
12-04-06, 19:23
We don't need help, we just let others join in the fun.

RogerRamjet
12-04-06, 23:29
Sometimes i cover up role play by being a dick.

Pantho
20-04-06, 14:20
Dont try and make this what its not it is NOT role play it IS a personal grudge against another person! It's quite childish trying to lie about the reason, you could at least admit that your getting back at Ressi instead of trying to cover it with "role play", last time I checked black dragons didnt need help, others came to them for help! Or have they grown so weak they can't even defend themselves from scientists? HA! I wouldn't be surpized if Reakktor had handed out a few warnings to a few players.

As far as Drug & thug's leadership goes, if someone got banned then Reakktor had a bloody good reason for doing it or they wouldnt have, they don't just ban one person because someone doesnt like them and if you haven't noticed they take quite a while to get things done perhaps they check things out first?

ooc - i REALLY think you should get your Facts Straight, I dont wanan discuss the Previous Banning crap in public ok - Yes the leader of Drugs&Thugs MAY* of Desivered a ban , Co-leaders didnt - and this is purly a Roleplaying think - People get bored, ok , The Disputed with clan doy came along way efore any1 got banned.

- non ooc,

Ok , We managed to rally enough Votes to get clan DoY Out of Chairleadership ,Sadely they are still in office, i dont think we can get them out of office. But SanityIsLost is the the New Chairman of Fallan angels, :) , Lets hope Project Paranoia Gets more Twisted and deeply involved, :)

.hack//sign
21-04-06, 07:22
i will personally not be participating in this project,for personal reasons,but i will observe cheerfully^_^

Apocalypsox
21-04-06, 08:02
I like your offer, quite a bit. i beleive me and my silent hunter will have a new target when wandering the wastelands.

msressi
22-04-06, 14:04
ok, to all who think they are concerned:

Nobody from clan DoY tried to take over anything from BD
ONE runner did the BD epic thats all, how this could be seen as taking or attempting to take over BD is beyond me. : 8|

And thanks Pantho for your nice post it came in very very handy :p

giga191
22-04-06, 14:08
ressi is jealous of BD :(

msressi
22-04-06, 14:16
There are no weak angels. There are however people who have no part in this. Any SSX members knocking around, will not be targets. I'd like to make that clear.

As for fetish, well, we know the score with you guys :) We ventilate your heads, you do the same to ours, it's how it's always been :p

Thank you Spermy, of course we give our assurance that you are neutral to us. We will not involve any SSX in any of this crap. I, personally, see this as griefplay and BD acting as the extended arm of ONE runner that went too far and got banned.

Hell-demon
22-04-06, 14:40
banning? what is this banning and griefpaly of which you speak?

ooc: yeah the veil of rolepaly has been lifted :rolleyes:

cRazy-
22-04-06, 14:51
I like your offer, quite a bit. i beleive me and my silent hunter will have a new target when wandering the wastelands.

Apoc if you mention that bloody Silent Hunter one more time I WILL stab you in the throat with it.

Lodar
22-04-06, 17:50
And if anyone else talks about bans and such I'm going to close this thread, as such issues aren't RP, nor are they a valid topic for discussion on the forums.

Dogface
22-04-06, 18:19
Ok , We managed to rally enough Votes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

hahaha !

haha !

ha !

HAHAHAHAHA !

You're not fooling anyone.

Bugs Gunny
23-04-06, 20:07
OOC: Ressi, can we please keep this roleplay? I've seen enough of you mixing up real life with the game. This is ALL ingame and i would prefer it if you didn't spoil the thing for us.

msressi
24-04-06, 12:56
OOC: I gave my assurance to Spermy that we see his clan as neutral, whats not rp there
and pls stop remarks about my rl which u know absolutely NOTHING off

Hell-demon
24-04-06, 13:05
ooc: Ressi stop turning this thread into a place to have your pissy little fights and keep in character.

I would personally like to see Black Dragon kicking as much ass as possible :D

msressi
24-04-06, 15:29
OOC: I gave my assurance to Spermy that we see his clan as neutral, whats not rp there

OOC No Comment, it is rp !!!!!!!

Bugs Gunny
24-04-06, 15:58
Their numbers are dropping. She is loosing members allready.
Commence step 3: The total embargo for pokes and tradeskilling for her clanmembers.

sanityislost
24-04-06, 16:10
ooc: ok sorry....but is she talking to herself on the forums also?
its bad enough on faction chat but damn..

RP:

Gsd has been ripping out there imps and refusing to poke them in for some time now

CHA0S
24-04-06, 20:09
where there is a begining there is an end, where there is an end there is a begining......

ooc: Love that saying guess who said it ooc ofc :lol:

pabz
24-04-06, 20:18
ressi is no match for the might of bd

Hell-demon
24-04-06, 20:29
She never was :rolleyes:

msressi
25-04-06, 04:42
Ermm tend to differ
if u check the clan roster we are actully gaining members o_Oh :confused:

Bugs Gunny
25-04-06, 07:53
Yes, and we are gaining spies :D

Pantho
25-04-06, 09:40
Yes, and we are gaining spies :D

She is no match for BD When Couple'd with the Reamaing Forces from FA that Are still loyal to the DOME

ooc -Ok new sig coming for that

Hell-demon
25-04-06, 10:54
hee hee, Bugs: 1 Ressi: 0

Lodar
25-04-06, 16:06
Final warning: Keep it RP, or I close it.

msressi
25-04-06, 17:38
I am happy to announce that all security measures in force in clan DoY are working as anticpated. They have always been in place and the members are used to them.
So all is working as planned. :D

pabz
25-04-06, 17:39
I am happy to announce that all security measures in force in clan DoY are working as anticpated. They have always been in place and the members are used to them.
So all is working as planned. :D
no 1 cares no more

Pantho
26-04-06, 09:23
Or Spies Like your Security Measures, It provides them a "small" Challenge.

Bugs Gunny
26-04-06, 10:06
The documents regarding relations to other runners and family trees can be bought from BD for a mere 5000 nc.
We will even forge your digital family pictures when they ask your for it.

Basicaly you can be related to me, and i'll give you documents that show you as being an orphan and newly awakened in mc5.

Hell-demon
26-04-06, 11:36
8| er....wierd

Pantho
26-04-06, 12:21
The documents regarding relations to other runners and family trees can be bought from BD for a mere 5000 nc.
We will even forge your digital family pictures when they ask your for it.

Basicaly you can be related to me, and i'll give you documents that show you as being an orphan and newly awakened in mc5.

Is there a possibility i can be Related to Pantho, He is so dreamy, Some would say godlike

msressi
26-04-06, 13:37
That maybe the case, but as I said before, trade is better then ever with this nice and free of charge propaganda and your "spies" are very very ineffective.
Which means security is working great :D

Bugs Gunny
26-04-06, 13:48
Well, you don't seem to get it.....

Spies relay information, that's all. When they actualy do disrupt or take items then it's the end of their mission as they'll probably be found out.

Your free of charge campaign may seem like you're winning, but from our side you giving away services that you used to charge for.... hmm, we call that one point for the hometeam.
How do you think it looks to your customers? You get accused of swapping items and rares and all of a sudden you're working for free?
I've even heard you have given away items to runners hoping to gain their loyalty. You don't buy loyalty and respect, you EARN it.
Here's what your "loyal" customers will start thinking:

"Oh boy, she must realy want to have people bring her stuff so she can keep doing it. She makes more money off the swapping than the actual tradeskilling tips."

It's the arrogance and greed that is making you dig your own grave.
We at BD and our friends from the true and pure FA clans feel sorry for the vicitms who are members of your clan. We will welcome them and harbor them once the clan DOY division of FA has perished.

msressi
26-04-06, 14:31
Dear Bugs, we am not "giving" away anymore then what we have always done to help other runners. So not a point for u

And pls do steal what u can, which will be nothing :angel:

Bugs Gunny
26-04-06, 14:44
Dear Bugs, we am not "giving" away anymore then what we have always done to help other runners. So not a point for u

And pls do steal what u can, which will be nothing :angel:

Dear Ressi, we am?
It seems your multiple personality disorder is acting up again.
We see the real reason for your "giving away stuff" campaing. It's similar to fishing. You give people bait and then you move in for the kill.

I suggest that all runners go to Ressi Blade to take the bait, but never to bite a second time and into the hook. Just take all her free offers, but never have your techs switched, i mean researched by her.
Never have your rare guns built by her as she will keep the good ones and give you one she keeps under her coat.

And i've repeatedly told our covert operatives that they should not steal money or items from the clan, just report what is going on. I don't think anyone can ever say that we've gone so low as to do that to a clan. We've allways found that sex, drugs and violence have been able to solve our problems.

CHA0S
26-04-06, 15:56
doesn't every faction have a set of spies among the clan's
I mean i heard you gonna self terminate Mr Gunnar.
I hope all that drug taking isn't having an effect of to much paranoia on you, hate to see you think everyone is against you and start killing ur own friends or family within BD. Let alone other factions, i have heard u did kind of "lose" it and actually got kicked out of CM.
Have some more pills, but watch ur family and friends..........

ooc: hope what u posted aint true and u not leaving as this RP is kinda thrilling is it not? im kinda sleepy writing this and so my apologies if i have made a mistake

Bugs Gunny
26-04-06, 16:06
We left CM because we were ready to be courtmartialed for illegal posession and manufacturing of drugs.
But i don't see what this has to do with Ressi Blade.

I think you have misunderstood the rumours.
I have to go away for a while to help with preparations of some very large contract. In no way will this affect the current "war on clan doy".
After all, all our operatives and divisions are self-suficient, just like they were trained to be.

CHA0S
26-04-06, 19:01

Ms. Blade has alot of contacts in all friendly factions even some contacts in enemy factions to "keep an eye" on rising situations which might be benificial to FA. :D
In all you still enter MB without any intervention with the guards. Like you said you left CM because of a court-martial in other words u went AWOL
dont people get shot for this kinda thing.
Maybe a person who follows your movements might have said something to the people at the top in CM :cool:

cRazy-
26-04-06, 19:27
I have spies in pretty much every major clan which is active at the moment.

There is much to know about the mysterious Crazy.

Zheo
28-04-06, 13:13
We left CM because we were ready to be courtmartialed for illegal posession and manufacturing of drugs.

I think you have misunderstood the rumours.
I have to go away for a while to help with preparations of some very large contract. In no way will this affect the current "war on clan doy".
After all, all our operatives and divisions are self-suficient, just like they were trained to be.

You where never welcome in the City Mercs, and you never will be.

Bugs Gunny
28-04-06, 13:38
Zheo, your pathetic CM squad is but a shadow of the glorious days when CM had the PRIVILEGE to harbor us.
When was the last time you assassinated your employer because you weren't getting paid enough, and 20 minutes later more money was delivered at your door?

Chaos, we still have a base of operations in the military base.
Most mercs don't attack us because they simply fear us.
And there still are some generals who use us for highly delicate missions, some of which they can't execute due to the recent pacifism of the mercs.

And if you'll all excuse me now, i have some important business to attend to, regarding the revival of FETISH.

Zheo
29-04-06, 08:47
Zheo, your pathetic CM squad is but a shadow of the glorious days when CM had the PRIVILEGE to harbor us.
When was the last time you assassinated your employer because you weren't getting paid enough, and 20 minutes later more money was delivered at your door?

*MY* CM squad? You assume much, but I wont be drawn into this it's between you and the fallen angels.

RogerRamjet
29-04-06, 12:21
[ edited ]

Zheo
29-04-06, 15:12
[ edited ]

Kame
01-05-06, 05:25
In the latest meeting concerning CM affairs I (bobby digitall) confronted her about her stealing antics and what-not. I have always suspected her to do such things and i shouldve kept her tag when i killed her in doy about a yr ago.
But as representative of the Glorious Cityadmin I vowed to kill any dirty angels that might cross path with me.So really it makes no difference.

The good angels are the dead ones. Fuck ressi, fuck her clan, fuck the angels. I only wish that more of these FA clans would take OP so we could keep the genocide going ! :lol:
When we done with that faction the whole FA sector will be covered in FA blood !!!

Death Row in FA sector, coming soon.

For Reeza, For Neocron, For the Win !!!

Bugs Gunny
01-05-06, 05:47
The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy.

Kame
01-05-06, 05:59
Even if we had the whole doy community kneeling at our feets we wouldnt even consider sparing their pityfull existence.

Well taint the wastelands with the terrorist's blood !

CHA0S
01-05-06, 12:26
Bring it on
I come here to kick ass and chew bubblegum.......and im all out of gum :D

/me locks and loads :cool:

City = first to die, once they are brushed aside then we go back to the "current affairs" this is possibly the only times where all of DoY factions work together to sweep away the city scum

Down with Reeza

pabz
01-05-06, 18:19
It would be a difficult choice between killing "dr" or a clan "doy" runner

Bugs Gunny
01-05-06, 19:35
Depends on how the soullight is.

pabz
01-05-06, 19:42
Depends on how the soullight is.
Well 4 out of my 6 "combat" chars all got bad sl :angel:

cl0wn
03-05-06, 17:12
<3 :p

Apocalypsox
16-05-06, 04:28
Even if we had the whole doy community kneeling at our feets we wouldnt even consider sparing their pityfull existence.

Well taint the wastelands with the terrorist's blood !

"Taint the wastelands"? You and your pitiful excuse for human existence of a clan currently taint your OWN CITY, with the blood of your FELLOW runners, more than you re-fertallize the wastelands soil with the blood of filthy citizens of the Dome. i despise you, sir.

Pantho
16-05-06, 06:56
ooc, bad sl was most likly killing Pro city idiots in lvling areas.

We of the skullcult and or black dragon followers care not what the NCPD think of us, we laugh at there so caleld soulight. We want stop pursaing there poor helpess citizens because they hide in Dungeons. Why should anti-Society organsiations like ourselfs care about the soulight. We are going to aim to mack a mockery out the NCPD.

Clan DoY Are no freinds of the Dome - Therefor we will not be killing or fellow citizens. i nearly spared the life of one of there Gentanks in the waistlands. Then i came to my sences and ended his pitiful Existance with a bolt of Lightning!

Kame
16-05-06, 23:13
Why should anti-Society organsiations like ourselfs care about the soulight. ![/COLOR]

Anti society ??

Dumbass, the base of your existance and what you preach actually depends on it.

ill repeat myself here but there we go anyways :

FUCK YOU

ty, good evening.

Spermy
16-05-06, 23:38
Anti society ??

Anti social, They truly are. They Break legs, push the drugs that drive people to depravity, and on more than one occasion have slaughtered fuck knows how many people.

No. Whether society exists or not, they are still very much the antithesis of it, purely by thier actions. They exploit it, not confrom to it. That line is very rich coming from people like you, who are guilty of very much the same. No le? Great! Green? Aw fuck it. Shoot it anyway right? Fuck yeah!

¬_¬

FUCK YOU

ty, good evening.

FUCK YOU

Boing, flip and all that shit.

RogerRamjet
16-05-06, 23:55
I love Spermy.

Kame
17-05-06, 01:17
I dont think you guys get it.

You must be retarded or some shit. If they exploit the 'system' (the runners in general) then it implies there IS one, and they DEPEND on it because without it they wouldnt exist.
Tell me you brilliant spermy, who the fuck you push drug to when theres no one ???

Pantho
17-05-06, 02:06
Anti society ??

FUCK YOU

ty, good evening.

ooc - that was pretty fucking random and quite over the top. dude we Roleplay Cult Followers... wtf are we ment to do. hand u flowwers... Lemme guess some1 killed u recently. And the Black Dragons are "Thugs" by nature, its there RP means and there ways. Society would not exist without violence. All society's have violence. its what happens. eutopia is impossible,

So in short, im gonna say..

SHUT THE FUCK UP, PLAY THE GAME, AND STOP BEING A FUCKING CAREBEAR

Pantho
17-05-06, 02:08
Anti society ??

Anti social, They truly are. They Break legs, push the drugs that drive people to depravity, and on more than one occasion have slaughtered fuck knows how many people.

Thanxs Spermy, Got it in one *_*, any for some Nightspider, Give ur defensive Abilities a kick in the right action.

Lodar
17-05-06, 02:32
I've seen enough.

Closed.