PDA

View Full Version : Female Power Armor?

Rage
29-03-06, 08:15
will there be?

all the Power Armors are Male based. Now i really dont care... the greater % of this game play'd by dudes anyway.. me being one.. but i thought i'd b nice to have or give chicks thier on power armor :)

i'd like to see how it would look after they made it.. i guess it would have boobs lol be a lil more slimmer.. alot more slimmer tbh...

FYI: if you a chick and you put PA on, and type "sex" or whatever else :) you go from doing the sexy dance to legendary pelvic thrust :angel:

Zheo
29-03-06, 08:42
Bring in the sexy chich PA TBH it's what we want, but after the balance something for 2.3 :D lol

Apocalypsox
29-03-06, 08:57
Lol its funny- females get the male sex emote in PA :lol:

....which is just sort of wrong.

Nadja [Mars]
29-03-06, 09:42
There has been a thread about fem PAs some time ago. The author added some pics he (or she - not sure) drawed. They really really looked very nice.

I'd like to have some!

Yours

fschepper
29-03-06, 10:50
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=120073

Pics are made by Lyhta (http://forum.neocron.com/member.php?u=29547)

l8m0n
29-03-06, 11:01
one size fits all tbh ;)

Bullt
29-03-06, 11:24
What the hell is going on, where is all the usual bullshit?
I read 2 threads n love em both. Female PA:s would be fun, and hilarious is male runners also could wear them...

(the other great idea was creating chars with one main mission in life: Dunk Hunter 1, Dunk Hunter 2, etc... )

kurai
29-03-06, 17:10
*Any* sort of PA differentiation would be welcomed.

Let's face it - it's pretty fucked up that for a supposedly MMO game 70% of the players have looked identical (albeit half in blue and half in brown Jawa suits) for the last 2.5 years.

Obsidian X
29-03-06, 17:31
Yeah those PAs rock, although aparantly the issue is that there is no way for the game to differentiate between male and female character gender whilst wearing PA (meaning they'd have to be seperate items). Having said that, I'd wear female PA for a laugh as well!

..and while you're at it, give us coloured PAs!

Tratos
29-03-06, 17:35
Lol its funny- females get the male sex emote in PA :lol:

....which is just sort of wrong.
Thats because all PAs are blokes, lol

Would be nice to see though, differentiation = win.

Rage
01-04-06, 14:29
ha. cool pictures. i like the tank. I was thinkin more of a Chun Lee type outfit for the female monk though.. with the lil strap in the front

[edit]
thx for finding that post.. thats hot

Heavyporker
01-04-06, 19:55
rock-hard bewbs for teh win!

*grope*

Private_Eye44
01-04-06, 21:16
why do most of the female models all look like lesbians?...

Dogface
01-04-06, 21:38
Please don't give females such dominant abdominal features :eek:

Apocalypsox
01-04-06, 21:53
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=120073

Pics are made by Lyhta (http://forum.neocron.com/member.php?u=29547)

holy jesus those are good

Clive tombstone
01-04-06, 22:40
Wow, we've been having a draw your character thread for how long, and Shes drawn these and never said a word? lol

Dribble Joy
01-04-06, 22:59
Those drawings were down ages ago, dunno if she still plays.

Regardless; much better than my pathetic offerings. (http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10533)

Heavyporker
01-04-06, 23:54
What? No one else agrees with me that rock-hard bewbs are great? Sexy? Arousing?

I mean, I bet Jake Hard dreams about rock-hard bewbs! He'd be up here agreeing with me!

All hail the almighty rock-hard bewbs!

*gropes*

Apocalypsox
02-04-06, 00:39
Lol someone needs to make a forum account named Jake Hard

Kierz
02-04-06, 15:13
omgg that femtank pa is so cute =]]

*sex*

Dribble Joy
02-04-06, 17:32
I think the problem is that the current mechanics mean that a PA can only change you to a single model, rather than being able to read your sex type.
Unless there's a code change we would need a separate group of PAs for females for all the current PAs. Another 32 items.

RogerRamjet
02-04-06, 17:42
What if your male tank likes dressing like a girl though?

Dogface
02-04-06, 17:51
Then he gives me a call. Simple.

Hell-demon
02-04-06, 19:32
Someone say Jake Hard?

O_o

Rage
03-04-06, 05:51
I think the problem is that the current mechanics mean that a PA can only change you to a single model, rather than being able to read your sex type.
Unless there's a code change we would need a separate group of PAs for females for all the current PAs. Another 32 items.

I dont know.. they have pre-set hair types and so on... PA might be bigger but over all the same thing. relatively speakin. it shouldnt be to hard to adjust the code to includ female PA... Not sure how they did they code but im sure its alot ways they could go about implanting it.. maybe as simple as how they have the same PA multi-colored ( i.e. recycle code making small changing ) you can do that alot. we did that alot in programming class

or make a whole new code.. which you were talking about.. that'd be a lil harder i bet.

MrTrip
03-04-06, 07:55
The boobies look kind of big on them, except the tank...but yeah, love the PA's

Apocalypsox
03-04-06, 08:17
The boobies look kind of big on them, except the tank...but yeah, love the PA's

thats a bad thing? :D

holy jesus i just noticed something on the tank pic...look at the CS Swirly O.O too bad that sort of swirly isnt a HT swirly, and the current one stays as a lowtech. would be 0f0king 00bar