PDA

View Full Version : Why is it 31 dollars to reactivate my account?

bounty
29-03-06, 06:05
Seems really high to reactivate my account for one month. I've already bought the game and expansion so why the high price? ideas?

Glok
29-03-06, 06:08
If you were using C2P but now want to reactive with PBC they charge the upgade fee again. And sometimes they charge it again just for a laugh. I was lucky I didn't have to pay it yesterday when I reactivated.

bounty
29-03-06, 07:45
Any ways around this? I have bought this game at least twice by now plus expansion.

Rage
29-03-06, 08:19
that much and you're being charged for your next 30 day time period?

-FN-
29-03-06, 09:25
I got charged $20 and some change (USD) to renew... which is too much.

I sent C2P an email requesting a breakdown of the charges per KK's request...

That was almost a week ago :rolleyes:

I wonder how many subscribers they screw over monthly, over-charging that don't follow up, notice, or care... I bet they're making a nice amount of extra money. Bastards. I smell class-action lawsuit :p

Kame
29-03-06, 10:29
i got charged aditional amout of money everytime i reactivated trough c2p.

EDIT

and what is this if i wanna switch my payment method it says theyll bill 14 euros for what exactly ??

Kame
29-03-06, 10:34
Abort
Reactivate neocron2 account Please note: After a account is converted from click2pay to paybycash payment it's not possible to change it back.

Reactivation of a closed click2pay account
Our database shows that you created your NC2 account using click2pay as payment provider but the subscription was closed because of problems with the payments.
We will bill you a reduced upgrade fee of € 14.99 to compensate this.
Please enter your e-mail address
Please make sure that your email is correct! We will send your account password to the given email address!
E-Mail:
Again:

Please choose a payment plan
When you reactivate the account now you will get an email by paybycash how to pay. STANDARD: 1 month € 9.99
ADVANCED: 3 month € 24.99
PROFESSIONAL: 6 month € 42.99

Kame
29-03-06, 10:38
Oh and if i keep going it says that its the fee for the license !!!

dont tell me paybycash tries to get me to buy the game again !!

her.
29-03-06, 10:44
kame use edit's thats three posts in a row :rolleyes:

Odin
29-03-06, 18:32
If your noticing an overcharge get ahold of us at account@neocron.com