PDA

View Full Version : Zee Hole Accepts Another Sleeping Person

sanityislost
29-03-06, 05:56
Zee Hole Accepts Another Sleeping Person

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g283/sanity63/zeehole.jpg

If you see someone sleeping, feed them to zee hole!

SiL ..:..

ROZZER187
29-03-06, 06:33
lol poor guy

Apocalypsox
29-03-06, 06:57
ROFL Sil your evil :lol:

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 07:30
Religious fanatics.

Brammers
29-03-06, 10:29
*Blinks* Sil what are you upto?

giga191
29-03-06, 11:04
The hole prefers red sl people by my experience ;)

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 11:24
Sil, get that skullcult thing on track man, i want to attent services with the guys.
It's SOOO up our alley.

nobby
29-03-06, 12:25
I don't understand...

RogerRamjet
29-03-06, 12:29
I don't understand...

They nudged some afk guy of a ledge so he died.

cRazy-
29-03-06, 12:41
Isnt that ledge in TH sector 2?

That says the reactor room and Im sure the entrence to that is at the bottom of the ledge through the doors.

sanityislost
29-03-06, 12:53
We pushed alot, till the hole ate him.....but he didnt die
So we took pity on him and pushed him into the unsafe area and put him out of
his ....it was a kindness really....

@bugs: Still kinda waitin dude, as soon as i know you will :D
We have kinda started with the random killings, mostly due to the certain doy clan thing tho lol

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 12:53
It's not a rector room, it's "THE PIT3, where those crazy fuckers from the skull cult sacrifice people to the skull.

cRazy-
29-03-06, 12:58
Doesnt damage boost add to fall damage?

Never been sure on that one.

sanityislost
29-03-06, 13:09
dunno, cant use it in a safe zone tho

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 13:11
Oh you uneducated ppuwhore !!!
Cast db sctum run inside just as you push him down, do i have to bloody teach you everything about ritual sacrifice ?

Mr Kot
29-03-06, 13:14
Pushing = naughty

From the NC Rules of conduct:
"List of Prohibited In-Game Actions

The following actions are in violation of the Neocron rules of conduct (RoC) and will result in a warning and possibly a temporary ban of the Neocron account:

Pushing dead bodies or players who are away from the keyboard (afk) beyond zone boundaries so as to deny resurrection or to enable the killing of an afk player. "

Teh GMs would give you a good spanking for that :o

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 13:22
Pushing people over the zoneline is indeed "not done".
But i've seen worse done in the name of religion :-)

sanityislost
29-03-06, 13:35
Hmmm well poop, kinda thought it just had to do with the pushing dead people
so they couldnt be ressed.....my bad....coulda been worse tho. :p

Oh you uneducated ppuwhore !!!
Cast db sctum run inside just as you push him down, do i have to bloody teach you everything about ritual sacrifice ?

fuck me sideways, didnt think about that lol :lol:

CMaster
29-03-06, 13:45
I commented I thought it could be nauthy when you first mentioned it. Basically, you can push them into zee hole, but not across the zoneline.

giga191
29-03-06, 14:03
So we took pity on him and pushed him into the unsafe area and put him out of
his ....it was a kindness really....

SiL ..:.. I'd be careful with the new kill messages...

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 14:22
Now, if you push him and then use a soulcluster there will be no proof at all.

Mr Kot
29-03-06, 14:57
Basically, you can push them into zee hole, but not across the zoneline.Technically that would be an offence too, as it is "enabling the killing of an afk player". The fall damage could be enough to kill someone.

Trillian
29-03-06, 15:04
I commented I thought it could be nauthy when you first mentioned it. Basically, you can push them into zee hole, but not across the zoneline.

That will be done from now on, I can easily use a DB sanctum. :)

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 15:04
Hmm, i doubt it's that. All you're trying to do is give him some fresh air as he seemed a bit "sick"....

Foo
29-03-06, 15:05
You evil evil ppl you. :p

Trillian
29-03-06, 15:27
You evil evil ppl you. :p

Lies... *you* are the one that is tangent!

Tratos
29-03-06, 17:39
ZEE HOLE loves all its victims <3

krynstone
29-03-06, 17:51
Awesomeness...alert me to these ceremonies when you have them:)

RusSki
29-03-06, 19:37
hmmm

who do i pay or sleep with to become exempt from the rules?

LiL T
29-03-06, 23:47
Technically that would be an offence too, as it is "enabling the killing of an afk player". The fall damage could be enough to kill someone.

Right..

If you stand afk in such a way, that people can cause harm to you then IMO you should die. Its not hard to go sit down in a safe zone and hit ALT F4 if you need to dash off. I have never been victim to this sort of killing simply because I think if I'm going afk someone might hurt me, so I make sure they can't by sitting down. Its common sence, no safezone should be totaly safe...

Just been playing EVE and the higher population means my wallet gets fat due to the amount of stupid cunts that go afk with auto pilot on through our gate camped system. The devs have said high sec is safe but not totaly safe and so I spent alot of cash getting an armoured transport ship for my carebear alt. Those that have not have lost a lot of ingame cash sometimes over 1 billion cos there stupid and then they whine about it on the forums :mad: Pretty much like you are doing now...

Adapt or DIE!

Mr Kot
30-03-06, 01:21
Who's whining? I'm just stating the rules.

I'm well aware of the dangers of going afk near a non-safe zoneline and i dont usually go afk for long periods with my char online.

The fact remains that there are people who do (and don't necessarily sit in a chair) and the rules exist to protect them. Remember that this game tries to cater for all and not everyone is as forward thinking as you or I.

Adapt or DIE!Adapt to the rules or be banned.

LiL T
30-03-06, 01:33
Who's whining? I'm just stating the rules.

I'm well aware of the dangers of going afk near a non-safe zoneline and i dont usually go afk for long periods with my char online.

The fact remains that there are people who do (and don't necessarily sit in a chair) and the rules exist to protect them. Remember that this game tries to cater for all and not everyone is as forward thinking as you or I.

Adapt to the rules or be banned.

I already did adapt to the rules, that means i don't push people through safe zones to kill them. But befor they changed there minds due to all the lazy carebears crying on this forums I killed a few people doing it.

Its more fun killing complete idoits who then whine that they where killed while afk

sanityislost
30-03-06, 07:03
I think i killed TH....NOBODY is there! :/